/got/ general Tiny queen edition

Old

Attached: 1561257760720.webm (1152x720, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyOPiFyusnQ
medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf
youtube.com/watch?v=dU9VqYBekhs
youtu.be/c37lPZilqGA
youtu.be/yS8ZsWBC0x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tommen I...

Attached: 1561294722053.webm (700x860, 2.83M)

>Tommen I...
I am 40 years old.

>kill your aunt, dude. I read the script already.

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

she looks like a skinny gilly

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

>she fakes her eyebrow movements its terrible acting
There's solemn proof that it's invonluntary

Attached: 1558059466651.png (1920x1080, 662K)

GODS, THIS IS COUNTRY

LANCEL, WINE

Attached: 1557856912122.jpg (728x656, 247K)

DIGITS FOR THE ONE TRUE KING

Is she the only actress whose irl name sounds more made up than her show name?

>George said the ending would be similar for the main characters, cersei is a main character
Bronn's nowhere near a main character and he gets to be Lord Paramount of The Reach. Do you honestly believe that Cersei is staying around until the end when the fAegon plot device has already been introduced?

How many sacrifices of funny eyebrowed people were offered up by her parents to produce such powerful brows?

Attached: 1558982468281.gif (272x258, 1.43M)

Damn she knew eyebrow games since when she was young

Rosabell Sellers

Attached: 740full-rosabell-laurenti-sellers.jpg (641x960, 46K)

I don’t recall George saying the ending for the main characters would be the same as the show. He gave a completely vague non-answer regarding the ending of Winds.
Where did he say this?

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558483051892.png (716x927, 740K)

Dunno about you but I'd buy her

TELL ME ABOUT THE POSTER
WHY DOES HE POST THE CUTEST PSYCHO

>Cersei has no claim to the throne, no realistic support, no anything. The show is pure Lena Headey wank.
And if she does commit a terroristic act with wildfire, she will pay for it. She won't get to be in charge just because.

Wouldn't mind throwing my white heritage down the gutter for her

>Rosabell Sellers
>Tyene Sand
Nah, she's fine. Nell Tiger Free is easily the most ridiculous name in GoT, it's not even a competition.

I'm not even the original cutest psycho poster, i just do it to trigger that autist that posts the 4plebs screenshot

not him but in several interviews about D&D knowing the ending and his blog. Some user might link one for you

Attached: 1558810532753.jpg (317x265, 12K)

>Bran drove a woman who spent years protecting his life away because he became an unrelatable emotionless robot
>This guy will make a great ruler for a system that runs on personal loyalty because he has a great story!

Though actually Tyrion proposing something incredibly dumb that will obviously fail but somehow people still listening was one of their few consistent bits of writing in the last seasons.

Attached: xqb2juol0ax21.jpg (438x790, 60K)

I’ve heard him say that he gave notes to D&D outlining some bits of the ending for some characters, but he didn’t give any full story and he himself said he “lives in the moment” while writing rather than thinking of the bigger picture.
Even if some of the characters have the same ending in the books, it’ll be written very very differently, which he’s alluded to and also outright stated.

Imagine being so much of a fag that you would bully Lolimilia. I wonder what those niggas are doing nowadays

Attached: 1560121982516.jpg (564x564, 79K)

>Goes from death row to hand of the king in one speech

>tells Varys Jon is a Targaryen for no reason
>rats out Varys for treason when he decides to act
>commits treason ten minutes later
>Jon defends Tyrion even though he legitimately committed treason and has lead Daenerys into ruin
>gets to live and be Hand of The King for literally no reason

BRAN HAVE GOOD STORY

brann hav gud istori
bran de broque ebin

How those random Lords would know Bran's history by the fucking way

checked. STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

Uniroincally this guy won cause he had a better story

Attached: images (1).jpg (199x253, 7K)

Well according to D&D, they went over every character back in 2013 over a couple of days. The journey might be a bit different but their endings like dead, alive, king, lord, queen, beyond the Wall, etc. will be the same. So for those of us who hate the endpoints, the books don't matter much when it comes to bettering the story. It's Starkwank through and through and fuck Bran is King

LADS I AM FUCKING PLASTERED FROM STOLI AND WILD TURKEY I JUST WANT TO SAY BRAN HAV GOOD STORY THANK YOU AUSTLIA GOOD COUNTRY

Why because Tyrion Lannister, probably the most hated man in Westeros at the time, said he did!

>Forgive me, Khaleesi, but your ancestor Aegon the Conqueror didn't seize six of the kingdoms because they were his right. He had no right to them. He seized them because he had the best story

Sansa will not be queen though.

CHECHKED
S T A N N I S
T
A
N
N
I
S

LOVE BAD

YOU SEE BRAN REJECTING HIS LOVE FOR MEERA PROVES HE'S WORTHY OF BEING KING. STOP FALLING IN LOVE, EVERYONE MUST FEEL MY HEARTBREAK FROM 50 YEARS AGO

Attached: grrm.jpg (920x584, 98K)

She's Italian...

Little angel!

>self-insert deserves happiness
>targaryens bad
>starks good
>11-year-old tree wizard with no claim should be King
>the human heart in conflict
>aragorn's tax policy

Attached: 9h5qmq0p9fz21.jpg (1280x853, 124K)

DIGITS FOR STANNIS

Attached: 1554996566277.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

Being a member of the last surviving family from a lost kingdom, having two wives, a big ass dragon, a cool sword and one day deciding you want to fuck shit up and be King is a fairly decent story.

Tommen and Dany would've been kino

script fags

Attached: 1560648167863.jpg (505x505, 58K)

[USER WAS FLAYED FOR THIS POST]

Attached: 1557579374110.png (500x750, 918K)

user, it's time to accept that George will give each of the Starks except Rickon a Disney ending, except Disney endings are usually earned and make sense. Sansa always wanted to leave home and people always wanted to use her claim to get it, and now she cherishes what she had and will rule it

lost

Attached: Melvin Baratheon, The Attic Brother.jpg (625x415, 45K)

never change /pol/

Is he imitating Margaery?

He was born like that, don't make fun of Melvin

#
>Here's your substitute for Daenerys, bro! Hopefully, she will make up for you being a kinslayer denied his throne or his waifu.

Attached: vwrcs9ir2dz21.jpg (300x375, 33K)

We are strong, fellow Stannisbros

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

Val will die. No one in the books can have a happy waifu, children and family but George, uh I mean Sam

Val will be killed by the Others

valar morgules

>The broken bone was speckled with brown blood, but still he lurched forward, reaching for Young Griff. His hand was grey and stiff, but blood oozed between his knuckles as he tried to close his fingers to grasp. The boy stood staring, as still as if he too were made of stone. His hand was on his sword hilt, but he seemed to have forgotten why.

Attached: LiG8ONSPjFFl.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Here's your Val bro

Attached: MV5BMzQwMjAxODktNGQ3MS00NzdkLWFjODctOTVhYTAwZDA0MTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY3MjI1Mjg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,14 (641x855, 153K)

I don't get it

>Dany paid the iron price in the end

valar dohares

Why are there no gays in GoT?

Eline Powell thread

Attached: 1514edfff2a046863712096ff2c320f4.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Looks like book Tyrion

Attached: book-tyrion.jpg (417x550, 20K)

Ayy lmao

There's Loras and Renly

So I'm supposed to still like Tyrion after he fucking ratted out his own friend? Not a Varys fan, but ratting out your best friend is low as fuck
Even NPC Jon told him to fuck off and let it go

Faegon's a coward

Did you not see all the parts where D&D jerked off Renly for being a fag?

imagining stabbing the love of your life in the heart while she's completely thrown in your arms because a rat imp lannister in the deathblock told you to do it

I haven't seen all the episodes.

No none is pretending Jon is a brainbox, user.

Cast Fire and Blood

Pic related, Katheryn Winnick as Visenya

Attached: 1558290877193.jpg (644x429, 43K)

Do you think Emilia is genuinely as cool and down to Earth irl as she appears on chat shows etc? I don't think I've ever liked a female celebrity as much as I do her. She seems like a legit awesome human being

warrick davis as tyrion

Even worse she didn't harbor any ill will toward Jon after getting stabbed which is why her dragon spared him.

Visenya is literally Amber Heard

It was proved multiple times, extranon included, that she's indeed cool and down to earth like in the intervies.

Attached: lg-33973ab0-a927-47cd-b844-8d54c3ea46fc.jpg (961x531, 43K)

how about jeff daniels as tywin lannister?

Maybe they just needed a way to illustrate that is to protect Sansa and his family which is what I got the feeling it was about since I remember correctly the last thing Tyrion reminded Jon of was his sisters (cousins)

His sisters (cousins) had already bent the knee to Dany, it doesn't make sense.

Emilia Clarke as Rhaenys. She can play cute, flirting and playful, and like most of her roles her character dies

Attached: 1503406615159.jpg (1086x1080, 412K)

imagine being a sansa fag

Attached: Beauty&theWhores.png (1270x950, 2.23M)

>emilia goes with a super conservative dress
>maisie and sophie goes looking like unironically hoes
What do they mean by this

They should have made Sansa less openly antagonistic to Danny so Jon would feel more justified in killing her.

His sister (cousins) became Cersei Lannister between seasons. Everybody who isn't a Stark is their enemy, even if they aren't. Well, except The Knights of The Vale and Jaime Lannister. But besides them, outsiders are NOT to be trusted.

Attached: game-of-thrones%204.37.24%20PM.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

If I was Jon I would be worried about that crazy bitch hurting my Sansa. What she did was pretty much as much treason as what Varys did
But it was still all pretty dumb. They could have let us figure out and theorize why he had to kill her without having the imp change his mind
I think Danny deserved to die at that point though

I didn't mean to say my Sansa.

They're just dumb northern scum.

Nettles

Attached: 65126806_360285921537229_4382193475542678552_n(1).jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

>1 sister always hated me and treated me like shit, made me lose thousands of man because she didn't told me about the Vale help, ratted the secret i made then promise they wouldn't tell to anyone in the presence of the gods 5 seconds after i leaved
>other sister stole my arc and my 1x1 against NK
>not even real sisters
I would have killed them myself

Attached: 1555211801355.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

could Sansa look more bitchy in that pic?

>>targaryens bad
Accurate.

Imagine being Ramsey Bolton in that rape scene and having to be all like "damn, Sophie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your rectangular ass and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ramsey and not only stand behind Sophie Turner while she flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and sagging ass, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she bent over offering up her rear. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SANSA LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bongistan. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand behind her and thrust into her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Ramsey. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide her face and bear it.

Attached: disapoint.jpg (800x800, 145K)

Yeah I can smell the doritos all the way over here

If I was Jon, I would be worrying about the dumb bitch who is trying go get him to usurp his aunt without his knowledge. If I was Jon, I would he worried about the dumb bitch who lied to my face about The Knights of The Vale and caused thousands of Northerners to die.

Don't forget Tyrion, who Sansa trusts as a good man because he doesn't rape her and got bullied by Joffrey

Ryan Gosling as Jaehaerys I

youtube.com/watch?v=TyOPiFyusnQ
My favorite scenes.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.04M)

Jon's supposed to be a righteous hero, he wouldn't betray Ned like that and he loves her

Emilia

>Natural beauty
>Charming, charismatic and funny
>Flawless style

Sophie

>Lanky Boy George lookalike
>Typical dull posh girl
>Dresses like a whore

It's worse than that. Sansa timed the Vale so that Jon would be dead and she could take Winterfell without competing heirs alive.

>tyrells cutting off food
>Cersei blows up the Sept with tyrells in it
>City becomes dystopian shithole and people are fleeing saying it's the worst place in the world
>All the food from Lannister highgarden sack seized or blown up by Dany
>Cersei spends royal coin hiring and provisioning a massive army instead of feeding people
>Somehow the population doubles in this time

Imagine if they took the semen of all the Game of Thrones actors and put it all in a big bowl and mixed it up before spooning a scoopful into every actress. Haha what would the babies look like?

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 52K)

Holy Earl is Kit and Emilia daughter 100%

Attached: scuffed emilia.webm (640x360, 1.3M)

Any Jon before S8 and especially book Jon wouldn't have killed Dany

Literally fucking perfect

>guys we need impressive hairdo
>gotcha bro, Imma pile braids on braids like it's a horse having diarrhoea

Attached: oz.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>Greetings, Lady Stark. We have appeared to have gotten off on the wrong foot. I know you want your Northern independence and I know that you don't trust me, but I have come here to help you save your kingdom. I also gave your brother a dragon (I wonder how he is able to ride one, though...). Anyway, once we defeat the Night King and Cersei, your brother will be King-Consort and we can use the food from the other kingdoms to help the North's recovery process.
>Sounds good, right? *wiggles eyebrows*

Attached: D4yXmf0X4AY3R9q.jpg (770x433, 29K)

That's not the real Emilia bruv

Attached: 1560138264814.jpg (2588x3000, 734K)

Do you think GRRM agrees?

bros... I miss her...

Attached: 1549705124863.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Her negroid slave was also her hairdresser. That's why she sports a Hood-do.

Do you miss her rosebud?

Not the user you were responding to, but to reiterate and further emphasize his point: Jon from season 7 wouldn't have let the situation get so bad that there would ever be a scenario in which he had to think about killing Daenerys.

But to address your point, George's ending sounds like it sucks, though, especially for Jon.

there was about a 2 year window where salsa was very attractive and now she looks like some used up druggie - sad!

In European countries we find incest disgusting and VERY taboo. Is it different in America? Is it only a minor taboo there?

Isn't she like twice their age?

What is this from?

>Isn't she like twice their age?
she's only 10 years older

literally a decade older

Attached: 4D8EBC6800000578-0-image-a-15_1529776269923.jpg (634x904, 72K)

can really see the pajeet genes

Game of Thrones™ a hit TV show by the HBO™ Network

Emilia is 32, Sophie is 23 and Maisie is 22. Pic related is from this year btw

>only

Attached: 1561264028222.png (808x824, 1.09M)

>could have been queen if she had just jerked off Hodor while Bran was warging into him

>pic is a few months ago
she is just flexing to hard on them

Attached: 2019_TheNewYorker_002.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

>They outright state in Season 7 that Dany being barren is a suspect claim at best
>Jon and Dany have sex
>Dany acts overemotionally, irrationally and possibly hormonal
>In Season 2 Jon mentions how he swore never to father a bastard
>Jon kills Dany

Put that information together how you will

>completely shits on Edmure for not being able to read his mind while he loses 5 thousand men just because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants
Robb deserved what he got

lol I thought she grew into her current exaggerated face. she was actually born with it owo

It is considered normal there

Would it really be a bastard if he married her after getting her pregnant?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>jon
>bastard
>jon marrying and having kids with dany
>fathering a bastard bastard

It was a dropped plotline plain and simple.
She could legitimize the kid herself.

I don't know what George's plans are. Dany miscarried in the books but it's not clear that she can't have kids. Hell, it's not clear in the show with all that foreshadowing, but the cowards behind it were too afraid to do anything with a pregnant Dany plotline.

>Robert was a bad king because he had no interest in ruling
>Jon would be a perfect king because he doesn't want to rule

Attached: 20160629_n_dancave_varysmerman_1x1.jpg (322x268, 18K)

Don't forget

Attached: jorah.jpg (640x696, 81K)

It’s actually a lot better in the books, where she’s not a nurse she just “nursed” Robb after a battle. Her mother was lowborn and married up for a ladyship. Theres no real reason for a highborn lady to be sitting beside the King, changing his bandages and attending to his squalid needs in a castle full of servants and camp followers.

The whole thing was encouraged and helped along by Jeyne’s mother.
Once Robb fucked her, especially since he was her parents guest, his Ned Stark honor kicked in and he had to marry her.

Book Robb was a 15 year old boy who fell to temptation with a with a sexy girl alone in his bedroom.
Show Robb underwent a long, deliberate courtship and fucked his whole kingdom because “omg, she’s pretty AND smart”

Nah fuck u m8 Brexit means Brexit

Attached: Sansa.jpg (1068x1200, 452K)

>Was it right, what I did? It doesn't feel right

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2017_08_Screenshot-388.png (960x540, 257K)

These threads are toxic, does anyone here actually like the show?
inb4 go back to re-ddit, maybe I will

I loved seasons 1-4, seasons 5-6 weren't great but I liked them anyway, seasons 7 and 8 were just horrible and deserve all the hate they're getting.

Not me. They butchered Stannis.
Why bros... why.

Attached: Ev9v.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

>she's too strong for Jon
>northerners don't practice incest
>Jon, I know we have only spoken to each other once before, but kill your aunt, bro. And no, I have no idea how to control her troops or her dragon.

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-14430-1559061155-7.gif (700x390, 901K)

7 was way better than 8

Imagine typing that, or reading it.

Trying washing your dick. Better yet, your hand before you masturbate next time.

>there's a 50:50 chance a Targaryen ruler will be insane
>therefore I want a Targaryen restoration, for the good of the realm of course

Attached: 1551307830590.jpg (736x677, 34K)

jesus look at those lines on the left ones forehead

Bobby wanted to be king but didn't want to rule
Jon didn't wun it but he'd rule since it would be his duty

But it was all shown poorly

>I would need to steal her if I wanted her love, but she might give me children. I might someday hold a son of my own blood in my arms. A son was something Jon Snow had never dared dream of, since he decided to live his life on the Wall.I could name him Robb. Val would want to keep her sister’s son, but we could foster him at Winterfell, and Gilly’s boy as well. Sam would never need to tell his lie. We’d find a place for Gilly too, and Sam could come visit her once a year or so. Mance’s son and Craster’s would grow up brothers, as I once did with Robb.
>He wanted it, Jon knew then. He wanted it as much as he had ever wanted anything.I have always wanted it, he thought, guiltily.May the gods forgive me. It was a hunger inside him, sharp as a dragonglass blade. A hunger... he could feel it. It was food he needed, prey, a red deer that stank of fear or a great elk proud and defiant. He needed to kill and fill his belly with fresh meat and hot dark blood. His mouth began to water with the thought

>He wanted it
>HE WANTED IT

Attached: jon_snow_stare.jpg (3133x1645, 655K)

Sir, Source?

>show repeatedly demonstrates that Jon can keep Daenerys in check
>"Let's have Jon usurp Daenerys instead of marry her!"

Maisie is ok there

The price she pays for strong eyebrow game

I wonder who could be behind this post

They're all beautiful.

Anyone else notice Sophie changes her phone case to match her outfit?

she's always cute

Idk how "into" his character Conleth Hill was, but it had to have been so goddamn frustrating to have basically his character's entire plot wiped out for no real reason.

Alys Karstark, the beauty of the north

Attached: 1553916440714.png (425x680, 339K)

>Bobby wanted to be king
No he didn't. Robert never wanted to be king, didn't fight the war to be king and years later still didn't want to be king. He wanted Lyanna and that's it. Jon Arryn pushed him to be king

Maybe you should consider taking up a hobby.

Remember before even Joffrey died when they ate some dude alive in the streets?

>Bobby wanted to be king but didn't want to rule
Not really. He didn't like being king either (he already wasn't ruling). He tells Ned that he dreams of just fucking off to Essos and joining/starting a sellsword company, but he can't do it because he's afraid of what Cersei/Joffrey ruling Westeros would look like.

>t. a Chav who looks like Boy George

And we are supposed to think Dany is the villain for burning those fucking degenerates?

Attached: cd2dbfc6e4775ab558ff49f45033b45f.png (442x345, 214K)

The people of King's Landing, the Riverlands, and the North kind of forgot that they were starving.

Conleth Hill even hated that Arya killed The Night King, going by his complete lack of reaction to it at the table read. He doesn't like how his character was handled in the past two seasons, at the very least.

the beauty of the REAL north

Attached: ygritte.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

He couldn’t do it because he was too fat for his armor

Attached: 1133A7D5-57DC-4AD4-A1F7-F25EE6C5D722.png (980x488, 956K)

based
STANNIS

AAAAAHHHHGGGG
Checked
STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Kings landing was basically a concentration camp

Attached: eyes.jpg (600x600, 51K)

PRÖÖÖÖHHH

Attached: Wall-Battle-4x09-4.jpg (2100x1181, 525K)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD

Attached: 1555966160620.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

nice wig

Best battle in the show, show was great then, can't believe they killed off all these niggas

Fucking based

Attached: 3B14BB6A-6EB0-452E-9CA4-37E5C399324A.jpg (1112x900, 400K)

why does anyone like stannis, one of the dullest characters in the show

WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME?

Attached: R'hllorRises.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

>ugly
>old
>retarded
>cucks his wife
>burn his children
Only based thing he has done was killing that faggot Renly and some cool one liners

Attached: ours is the fury.jpg (654x849, 49K)

We stan Stannis

DANYTRANNIES

Attached: 1558113891308.jpg (500x801, 120K)

less Stannis more Queen

Attached: Kit Harrington+Emilia Clarke.png (451x449, 262K)

>underdog
>religious
>firm, but fair
>fearless leader in the face of death

I don't like Dany you fucking mong, all Baratheons are fucking cucks actually

Attached: 1560706072631.png (800x640, 305K)

Would Joffrey/Sansa vs Jon/Dany be a GOAT rivalry?

Attached: sansa-and-joffrey-828356.jpg (590x397, 57K)

Attached: 9D27DBA7-693C-4F3F-B9A6-F0C7580F63CC.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

Poor Kit

Attached: 1561210461279.jpg (1772x1030, 559K)

Robert and Renly are fucking cucks alright, but Stannis? you're a retarded showfag

Attached: B8HIFp8IEAEt6w9.jpg (413x551, 35K)

his wife got PATCHFACE'D

Attached: baratheon sigil.png (1209x1065, 1.33M)

(checked)
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1503348505145.png (314x318, 243K)

And who has a better story, than Stannis baratheon

she based too

Attached: 1555979109898.jpg (634x424, 60K)

>showfag
>Yea Forums - Television & Film

He did love the perks of being king like the feasts, the tourneys and the whores which is what bankrupted the realm but he also said that he was more than willing to leave the crown to become a sellsword.

Bobby B was a Chad. Dragoncucks are all faggots.

based and anti-danytranny pilled

Attached: 1561157063112.png (1592x918, 479K)

FOR STANNIS

Attached: 14322387688.jpg (1251x707, 159K)

A better story, sure. You get it. It's the retards who choose a leader or a house like they're watching the World Cup that fag up these threads though, rooting for their team. That was never the point.

Stannis isn't religious, he just lets the demon-worshipers have their way because his wife made him and he thinks it will make him king

Impeccable casting.

>Bobby B was a Chad
>One night she had Jaime follow him, to confirm her suspicions. When her brother returned he asked her if she wanted Robert dead. "No," she had replied, "I want him horned." She liked to think that was the night when Joffrey was conceived.
>uses horns on armors
OH NONONONONO

checked for the rightful king.

Attached: 1554202447044.gif (540x300, 1.79M)

He wanted Winterfell, not the seven kingdoms but he could have had it all just by marrying Daenerys and publicly renouncing his rights to the throne just like Aemon did

medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf imagine being this much of a sperg

>go back
Because Sansa is the smartest person Aria ever met. Even though Sansa was shown in the first season refusing to pay attention to her teacher because she wanted to daydream about marrying Prince Joffrey. Sansa is smart though, because she was able to survive at Kings Landing with the Lannisters, only because of their good graces and them allowing her to live. She is smart though, because she told Tyrion, who was established as the smartest man in the known world (he had to be because his other weaknesses were women, drink and he was an ugly dwarf, so like he said in the first season, used the only thing he had- his brain- and read every book to get smart. But Sansa is smart because she told Tyrion in the first episode this season that she thought Tyrion was supposed to be smart. Then after Aria told her she was the smartest person Aria ever met, Sansa asked John why they needed Dany, with her 2 dragons.
>They ruined the show for gurrrl pwer! The last 3 seasons every position of power in the show was given to women/girls that did not earn any of it (or even follow the plot of bloodlines and being male- which they made such a big deal about in the first 4 seasons). They threw all plots in the trash, they left a bunch of loose ends and shit all over the actual mechanics of everything that was painstakingly laid out for them to follow and finish. It was laid out for them in a way that they either had to fuck it up deliberately or they are literal no talent retards that should be working with their hands instead of making up retarded stories that make no sense with nonsensical endings that everyone hates. This trend of bad writing has to be some sort of Hollywood activism, because they are still butthurt the US decided they wanted Trump instead of Clinton.

Wow, Sophie looks stunning and even Maisie looks great/cute there.
Emilia is ugly as always. Compels thou to ponder!

Was about to cum in my wife for the purposes of reproduction but I saw this thread and needed to stop by and thank OP for being a based loyal Stannermen.

Attached: 1561179689191.png (1300x685, 179K)

Whoops meant to say anons not OP.
Classic blunder from fornification typing.

Go away.

>choose a leader or a house like they're watching the World Cup
by all Westerosi law, the throne rightfully belongs to Stannis Baratheon.
it's not about wants, it's about duty.

Attached: 109438509842.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

>meanwhile, Bobby B fucks a thousand women
yikes, dragoncucks really are reaching. I like how none of Aegon the Cuckold's children are actually his, but a result of the whore Rhaenys fucking everyone in the Seven Kingdoms.

checked.
thank you for having sex, user.

Attached: 1377818947870.jpg (1102x866, 179K)

>d-d-d-dragoncucks
>implying i'm a shitty targfag
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KEKTHEONS

Attached: 1552101831765.png (603x453, 531K)

Are you a lioncuck? Makes you a Targcuck by default as none of Tywin's children are his.

Yo I saw that

I'm a DAYNECHAD. TREMBLE before the SWORD OF THE MORNING

Attached: House-Dayne-Main-Shield.PNG.png (154x185, 12K)

have sex

but he's right GRRM is shit at worldbuilding. He just writes whatever sounds cool in his head and people just eat that shit up because they don't know any better

>It's the retards who choose a leader or a house like they're watching the World Cup that fag up these threads though, rooting for their team. That was never the point.
That was always the point, and has always been a huge part of Game of Thrones's appeal

>they dont know any better
or because they dont care, because it really, really doesnt matter how many people live in westeros

Sweet dude haha

Attached: 1561157438014.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg (615x555, 57K)

I see the sword but I'm not trembling at all, is that crayon I see on the hilt?

Attached: 1462794493684.png (1280x718, 751K)

Why did Jon make such a big deal about being related to Dany? His grandparents were related on both sides of his family dudes a product of incest no matter what

Attached: 1560730777109.jpg (1079x1079, 541K)

That’s why the story is actually good. He wasn’t a cartography hobbyist or a linguist like Tolkien who backed into a story

Dannytrannys literally cannot have children so the whole concept of sex is useless for them.

WILDLING'D

checked
S T A N N I S
T A N N I S
A N N I S
N N I S
N I S
I S
S

Cucktheons have a cuckhold fetish so they just watch people having sex

CHECKED
FOR THE ONE TRUE KING

>meanwhile tyrin
>lol dany just starve then out bro it's the humane thing to do
>75%+ die of hunger or the ensuing diseases like in astapor

It was just the easiest, lazy way to extricate Jon from the romance. People probably bought it to. I doubt Season 8s RT score was seriously influenced by people who took issue with them retconning minor incests in House Stark’s pre-show history.

Maybe he could have just bothered to raise Joffrey instead of running away to fuck every prostitute in King's Landing

Because D&D imposed 6 episodes on themselves and needed to reach George's ending of Jon killing Daenerys. It doesn't matter if Jon's actions make sense, because many people will believe that the Starks don't like incest. They believe because the shows tells us that it is true and that is all that matters for the casual fan.

They gave everyone 21st century morals in the final few seasons for no apparent reason. Tyrion keeps going on and on about civilian casualties like he's a politician from the EU.

It really worked because it was advertised as 100 people fighting a small invasion on one side and a large one on the other and it was shown like that unlike all others battles that are supposed to have scales in the tens of thousands but never feel like it.

Attached: kitchen closed.webm (1280x720, 690K)

>nuncle
>bunghole
>mummers farce
>would that i could
>cruel jape
>mayhaps
>it should suffice for the nonce

Attached: 1560689636528.png (1288x1424, 466K)

>Tyrion: You can't attack the Red Keep, you might kill some civilians!
>Tyrion: Blockade King's Landing and let the whole place starve to death

Maybe Tyrion was secretly keeping his book characterization and wanted King's Landing to suffer

Sunset found her squatting on the grass

What if they found someone with greyscale (or alternatively went to Oldtown to take one) and threw him into the city? Would his dead body be enough to spread the disease or should he still be alive?

The Watchers On The Wall made me realize that Jon was the main character. Before, I thought it was Tyrion. Season 8 subverted my expectations, though.

>It is known

Attached: R+L.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

the virgin aegon targaryen
vs
THE CHAD JON STARK

Attached: white wolf.jpg (630x798, 255K)

>Bobby B was a Chad
>m-m-muh lyanna waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Why weren't you there to protect her when she needed you most? She was all alone and scared waiting for you to show up to save her...

Attached: help me anon.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

>give characters liberal morals when fighting a war
>just like in real life their retardation would backfire and result in the death of almost everyone
lel

>tfw nothing interesting happens to me when I play that shit

Delete this

Attached: 1557003199381.jpg (603x523, 38K)

why do jews hate her so much

Attached: god dammit.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

>Tommen
>Not Daddy Jaime.

Attached: 1550718365270.jpg (500x500, 292K)

because she refuses to suck their dicks

Tommen was a good king

Attached: ss'd.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

will Aegon kill him in the books, lads?

>leal

That's assuming Aegon makes it to Kings Landing and successfully takes it.

In the show it's explained that shireen got it from a doll
>Greyscale may also have been transmitted by a child’s doll, as seen in the case of Shireen Baratheon.
So, on the show at least it would work.

However it's not explained in the books. But I have a feeling it's not transmitted by objects at the very least as it's one of the common diseases of sothoryos.

I mean you would have to pass it through your giant ass, close packed army first

It could be spore driven, and thus stuck to the doll but as for the books anyone's guess (I still like the idea of it being spores)

>Lord Walder, we need to cross your bridge to save your liege lord
>that will be two marriages, two wards, one squire plus tip

Attached: Walder Frey.jpg (443x351, 28K)

Could be Varys, framing Nym, could be one of the sand snakes, could be Connington emulating Tywin... My personal guess is death by angry mob after Cersei's champion is revealed to be an undead monster.

>She's my Queen
>You're my Queen
>She's our Queen
>How about my Queen
What's your favorite Jon Snow line this season bros?

Attached: jon cuck.jpg (480x481, 52K)

Was she trying to become his new Cersei?

AH DUN WUN EET
NEVAH AV

When are we gonna see multiple countries fighting each other over who will rule Westeros? I'm sick of caring about one nation, what about the rest of the world?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-23 13.40.25.png (385x515, 45K)

oh shit, how could I forget that one

Joncon will do it for him

I liked the part where he explained why he was disgusted by incest the most. The scene where a marriage proposal is brought up, is a close second.

BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE BAMBI JUDGE THE DRAGON? BY WHAT RIGHT?

>implying that any slave driven shithole in Essos can do shit against Westeros without magical fire breathing lizards

This is a great read. Thanks.

He better not

Attached: 1559196289826.webm (640x362, 1.06M)

CUNNY
U
N
N
Y

I actually had very similar criticisms of George’s world, especially the utterly ridiculous concept of a “common tongue” and the lack of different ethnicities and languages. George does a poor job at making Westeros convincingly a Medieval European setting, it actually does just seem like Medieval Britain. Not to mention his complete laziness with honorific’s and titles. There are a lot of things about his writing which make absolutely no sense in retrospect. And the entire way feudalism is set up is complete bullshit - there are armies which consist of thousands upon thousands of men and squires, yet one person dying completely wipes out that army or house? The way people achieve power or king/queen status is so lazily written that it is almost childish to read.

>We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters. To our fathers and mothers. To our friends. Our fellow men and women, who set aside their differences, to fight together... and die together, so that others might live. Everyone in this world, owes them a debt that can never be repaid. It is our duty and our honor, to keep them alive in memory, for those who come after us, and those who come after them... for as long as men draw breath. They were the shields that guarded the realms of men. And we shall never see their like again.

Attached: 1560964355531.jpg (1309x1080, 276K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: jon kek.jpg (1914x1066, 793K)

>My father was the most honorable man I ever met. You're saying he lied to me, all my life?!

do we have this without the retarded off-screen recording?

>Robb stark
>member of the free folk
Looooooool

>wait nevermind
>I'll take all your heads instead
>plus tip of course

why's that? tommen's a bastard
nothing of value will be lost

In hindsight how would this have compared to what we actually got?

Attached: 2019049-reasons-bran-stark-is-most-certainly-the-night-king-4-1-758x397.jpg (758x397, 65K)

Watch your tongue. That's no way to speak of the rightful King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

It would be kino if they have done the proper way. A 8 season subvertion

1000x better like all good theories

>mothers
>women
Literally what women? Despite Jon saying every man and woman above and below a certain age needed to fight a grand total of three of them fought, Lyanna, Alys and Brienne, and none of them are mothers

i'm not talking about Stannis though

Attached: gettyimages-76572309-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

I would have just preferred a "The Three-Eyed Raven is evil" reveal. Making Bran Evil Professor X makes more sense than him being elected King because a prisoner says so.

>bran is actually the drowned god
>dany is resurrected
>team up with a full of regret Jon against evil Bran
SEASON 9 WHEN

Common tongue is just a bullshit Tolkien ripoff to explain why everyone speaks English and using languages for world building usually ends up hurting the story because either you have to have dedicate time for characters to learn the languages or you have to use a different translator character for everything

Even Tolkien himself hardly bothered using his own made up languages since every single character whether hobbits, men, elves, dwarves, orcs or ents all speak the "common tongue" fluently

It is the year 2021, HBO have revealed that they've actually been doing a sequel to GOT rather than a prequel, taking place immediately after the end of Season 8. What happens next?

Plotline A1: Newly-crowned Brandon Stark begins plans for the restoration of Harrenhal, the new capital of the Six Kingdoms. Not long before he reaches Harrenhal, Bran finds Nymeria and her pack, discovering she's just had a litter of direwolves, one of which forms a particular bond with Bran. He names this Direwolf 'Winter'. Tyrion receives a cold welcome at Casterly Rock as the new Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West. Davos gives Gendry reading lessons at Storms End.
>POVs here: Bran, Tyrion, Davos

Plotline A2: Queen Sansa receives a visit from Wyman Manderly, who invites her to a tournament for her 17th name day at White Harbor. The two discuss the current predicament of the North, many are unhappy with independence now that a Stark rules the rest of Westeros. Sansa asks of Manderly to only invite Northern Lords to this tourney, to his surprise. She wishes for the North to come together and properly celebrate their independence, and believes they can learn a few Southron traditions.
>POVs here: Sansa, Lord Glover, Meera, Gendry
>most of Sansa's story takes place in White Harbor
>a lot of politics and very little action aside from the Tourney
>some side plots: Sansa looking for suitable men to marry, many of whom already offer their hand, some wanting to bring pride to their House. She also regrets having played no part in the battle of Winterfell, so takes secret lessons in fighting with Meera.

Attached: white harbor.jpg (839x883, 61K)

Plotline B1: Following a raging storm, Arya wakes up and finds herself as prisoner of the Golden Empire of Yi Ti.
>POVs: Arya
>sideplots: Arya having recurring dreams of Bran at Harrenhal, from the perspective of Nymeria.

Plotline B2: After seeing to the Wildling's settling at the New Gift, Jon takes Tormund with him on a ranging further North, to the Lands of Always Winter.
>POVs: Jon, Tormund
>sideplot: Jon is romantically involved with another wildling woman.
Season Finale
>Jon discovers some dark truth about Bran
>some big set piece at Yi Ti happens.
>Final shot is a very distant one of Drogon landing at an unfamiliar location, with black towers shown in the distance. Cut to black.

That's all I got lads

Attached: 7k.jpg (2365x3240, 2.67M)

>no jon
>no dany
trash

Stannis will be resurrected, actually. It'll go something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dU9VqYBekhs

Attached: man in black with dolores westworld.png (2144x1608, 1.7M)

Plotline A3: Emilia Clarke doing cute and funny things for 150 episodes

Attached: 1537844363893.webm (720x836, 872K)

That's a Season 2 thing, they both come back. Although Dany stays in Essos for a while and meets Daario.

our queen is perfectly sane, delete this libel

Attached: 1557867981461.jpg (640x634, 41K)

What heartbreak? Is there some petty biographical tidbit from George's life that he is inserting into the story?

>he doesn't know
Why do you think his self-insert is the only one ending with a happy romance and a happy ending overrall

Some girl cucked gurm ages ago so every single love story in ASOIAF ends in death or cuckoldry for every single character except for Sam who gets to raise his wife's son happily ever after

I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

Attached: dany.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

>I haven't had incest in a few days, Jon. Denying me might be bad for the "health" of the population King's Landing.
>I DUN WAN ET! I NEVUH HAV!

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (768x512, 53K)

But wildling pussy will fill the hole

Attached: Val.jpg (300x462, 45K)

There is no happiness

youtu.be/c37lPZilqGA

Attached: DanyaCute-[00.00.000-00.07.925].webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Even with Ygritte sleeping beside him, he felt alone.
>Her captain slept beside her, yet she was alone.
Yep, Jon's definitely going to kill himself.

>The king’s men were much in evidence in the yards of Castle Black. They stopped as Jon went by, and gaped at him. None of them had ever seen a direwolf before, he realized, and Ghost was twice as large as the common wolves that prowled their southron greenwoods. As he walked toward the armory, Jon chanced to look up and saw Val standing in her tower window. I’m sorry, he thought. I’m not the man to steal you out of there.

VAL FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: js.jpg (767x431, 39K)

Not if ressDany show up just before he's about to put Longclaw into his chest

new

Attached: DE-Ge0mWsAEkJ8K.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

At best, Val will be Jon's consolation prize so George can say that his ending isn't completely terrible.

Based

>the two women he loved died in his arms
>dead dad
>dead brother/former best friend
>cunt sister kept betraying him to steal his job out of pure jealousy
>favorite sister became a nothin' personnel killing machine
>little brother is now an autistic king
>failed as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
>lost Winterfell
That's more suicide material than what Tommen had

Watch S8E3 again. There are actual Northern women in the front line and not Freeflok spearwives either.
youtu.be/yS8ZsWBC0x4

Attached: 1561157693728.png (800x1080, 385K)

I remember when Fellowship first came out in theaters people were seriously annoyed at all the time Aragorn and Arwen spent speaking in Elvish

Val would probably already be fucking some other wildling chad or maybe married off to a northern lord by the time undead Jon finishes off his KitN reign, his love story with auntie and saving the world from the Others.

top jej