Serious question

Who greenlit this shit? It was fucking awful. Army Dog? I'd rather play with dog turds before watching this fucking filth again.

Attached: army_dog.jpg (960x1440, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8-bw3nLMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's for 2 year olds dumbass

As an infantryman with 3 combat deployments, I thought it was pretty realistic.

>rapings, villages getting razed, dismemberments, dealing with the effects of PTSD
>for kids
Are you retarded?

I like the part where Army Dog confronts Senator Cat over the USS Liberty.
>Sworn to secrecy, why the HELL would you swear the survivors to secrecy if they bombed her by accident? But I guess it’s easy to protect them when AIPAC opens your Fancy Feast.

Attached: D2080391-ACD8-498F-947D-15EA4AB39427.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

That makes it even worse, I can't imagine showing this shit to kids.

I know it's war and war makes people do inhumane things but why was the rape scene 40 minutes long?

Jesus fucking Christ, did Raimi have a hand in the production of this.

Attached: samraimi.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

>mfw the real-time depiction of the napalm drop on the playground
>mfw army dog tries to end their suffering
>mfw army dog is set on fire himself
I wasn't ready

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>that scene where Army Dog's friend from training school decides to eat sergeant Parker's chocolate bar.
Why did he do it?

why is the dog wearing a GRI helmet while the one on the logo is the dated LWL model?

>"YOU BLOW THAT FUCKING HADDJI'S FACE OFF OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED HUEY MYSELF!"
>"WOOF WOOF WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERATORS"

Dark shit. If you were Army Dog, would you have shot that kid ?

It represents the evolution of war, yet how its brutality is still all the same. Brilliant if you think about it.

Attached: it_aint_army_dog.jpg (397x400, 48K)

Who else has to pause the film for a bit and just stare at the wall just after the scene where Army Dog has to call in that airstrike on his friends position because his friend is badly injured and about to be overrun, and they both know what the Cong will do to him when they capture him?

Could you live after using the Japanese prisoners as target practice?

Have him getting busted down to private like that was heart breaking, ther was no way mans best friend was gonna leave a GI behind.

Can you blame Army Dog for defecting? His men left him for dead behind enemy lines. And that sweet Shiba Inu pusy...

Rudyard Kipling called it "the Golden Retriever's burden"

ID RATHER EAT DIARRHEA DOGGIE DICK DOOKIE SHIT THEN WATCH THIS FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

I'll admit, I don't have the moral fortitude of Army Dog, I wouldn't have argued my disapproval.

Attached: army_dog_helicopter_ride.jpg (736x630, 86K)

Using Steve Earles Johnny come lately for the return home scene was a brave choice. The intel was wrong for the get go, all those people died for nothing.

This.

Neverserves will never understand the realism of this movie.

Army dog touches the very essence of what it is to be a soldier.

>That badly shooped helmet

More based kinks like this?

I fap to the rape scene everyday, can't believe it got past beasteality laws

vore

This was pretty based.

Attached: top dog.jpg (1097x1600, 325K)

>when he walks past the burning orphanage
I wasn't ready

Attached: do you feel like a hero.png (1280x800, 898K)

Animated, but it covered the reality of war very well.

Attached: Sgt stubby.jpg (1018x1500, 266K)

At what moment did you realise this was kino? For me:

>"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law...? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will."

Chills

why did army dog laughed while he heard the screams of the towel heads burning alive in their mud hut?

He realised its a clown world. It was a defeated laugh, but liberating all the same.

>Peter? Did I ever tell you about my time in Vietnam?

Attached: uncle Ben speech.jpg (261x193, 6K)

How does an dog laugh sound like

Kinda like a burning gook

When it turned out Army Dogs seargent was named Ben I had my suspicions it was part of the Raimi shared universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8-bw3nLMA

You do realize he was played by the same actor, right?

>I was a sergeant, Peter. The best damn sergeant in the region, I lead a special unit of Army Dogs against the Vietcong, because what better way for a gook to die than at the paws of what he eats? Ironic, isn't it? They shredded through hundreds of Jungle Gooks personally, burned thousands with napalm, and tortured and executed countless numbers of them. At one point, I had the power to kill thousands of unarmed chinks in one fell swoop but remember what I told you Peter? With great power comes great responsibility, and I decided that it was my responsibility to deliver upon those God forsaken jungle chinks the worst of punishments, I unleashed a legion of my best dogs and let them do their worst. No guns, only teeth and knots...

Attached: Peter listen.jpg (640x360, 26K)

there are better ways of figuring out whether a guy is secretly working for the viet cong than forcing him to watch as his wife and daughter are brutally raped by a dog. i don't know how historically accurate this movie is, but it's only one of many scenes that turned my stomach.