When was the last time you enjoyed a film, Yea Forums?

When was the last time you enjoyed a film, Yea Forums?

be honest

Attached: 5273375734494E9886183DA34ADCDE11.png (1194x942, 189K)

Last week when I saw They Shall Not Grow Old.

Manchester by the Sea.

Last night when I saw Rocketman.

I mildly enjoy films all the time. Especially if you can embrace the stupid. Madeas Family Funeral was perfectly enjoyable and worth all 5 dollars I paid for the ticket.

The last film that made me say "wow" though was over 2 years ago.

Dumb as it was, I enjoyed Godzilla

Attached: hillsborough.webm (432x180, 2.92M)

When I watched all five Death Wish movies last month

Too Old To Die Young was great if you have the attention span of an adult.

>10 hour long "movie"
Thanks, but no thanks.

Do you mean a recent film? Because i have seen plenty of films this week and enjoyed every one of them.

why would you watch gayshit?

Shazam

13 hours, It's worth it.

i enjoyed ready player one. it was 100% spectacle, it was stupid it was bright and it was what I was in the mood for. its one of the few movies i have watched and enjoyed that came out post 2015 which is fucking depressing.

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 224K)

I enjoy most movies I watch, I just don't watch them very often.

Honestly, speilberg kino. It holds up got subsequent viewings. It's just good clean fun. The good guys are good, the bad guys are bad. And video games

Today. Godzilla was almost as fun as Endgame.

hereditary

Gayshit can be fucking kino.

I watched God's Own Country last night. It was like Brokeback Mountain, but in Ireland. Sounds passe? Well, nope. It was still excellent as fuck. Somehow it was even less gay than Brokeback, IMO.

Hate to think how pointless all that fighting now seems looking back. Those men fought for a better future for their children. They were made to suffer for a lie.

Boring

What if I have ADHD

I'm fucking dying.

Attached: 1530998797419.gif (480x228, 469K)

Empty headed fun with a huge dollop of cheese and a side of nostalgia for the thirty-somethings. What's not to enjoy?

the beach bum, saw it last week

Meh. They'd be dead by now anyway.

Fuck you, I liked it.

Funny, lighthearted, good story, well acted, and the redheads titties gave me impure thoughts the whole movie.

10/10. Hope they make more.

Attached: Jumanji-2-Review.jpg (768x512, 106K)

The Deluge (Potop), 1974

rewatched The man from UNCLE the other day. was even more fun then i remembered it being

Are those really her tits? I've seen topless pics of her and she barely had mozzie bites.

Hardly the fucking point.

Can’t remember.

>filename

Tag

Yeah but swings and roundabouts. They're dead, we're alive. Shit happens. No use crying over spilt milk.

>pointless
there certainly was a point that was being made by each side. life without conflict was impossible before the nuke

yesterday marathoning raimi's spiderman trilogy

Nuh uh. I got fainites.

Attached: CBU046.jpg (376x205, 11K)

White men needed to die so that shitskins and chinks could inherit the Earth and ruin it with their brainlet cultures so mankind can finally die off

Wild pear tree, couple of weeks ago

I'm a 38 year old white Brit who's never played a Pokémon game and never watched the cartoon.
I expected this to be awful so i was pleasantly surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed this light hearted little movie.
I guess you can fight me irl if you disagree.

Attached: landing_detective-pikachu_header_mobile.jpg (375x376, 41K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Saw this in theaters. Amazing visuals and music, feeling the bass and wind from the surround sound really took the film up a notch.

Attached: naussaca_spore.gif (500x265, 825K)

>you can fight me irl
I'll be in the car park of The Turk's Head in five minutes.

Is this as boring as Winter Sleep?

Was this image supposed to represent the Christmas Truce?

This is a bad mentality if you ask me. I hope you'd agree there is value in understanding history. Part of understanding history is the emotional side.

What motivated people to do this? What were they afraid of? Angry at? Proud of? Why might they desert? How could they stay loyal? How could they endure so much suffering and continue?

Attached: 1440010163496.jpg (1200x743, 237K)

I think this is referencing the Christmas ceasefire from ww1, not ww2. The great war really was a pointless waste of time, I'd argue.

Men in Black International 3 days ago.

link?

2 days ago.

Attached: chant-du-loup_image-une-fiche-film[1].jpg (1038x576, 536K)

Don't forget ya tool.

Attached: 1f545b058f9b3c0898ae82e9827db46c.jpg (312x193, 7K)

Stupid people do stupid shit. That's life.

Jolly sodding x-mas, major

I won't be needing no tool, you slaaaag.

>french protag
>they run away

chernobyl, haven't watched a movie in a long time...maybe kill list

Watched The Witch on Tv last night, was very good.

That's part of it, but that's not all there is to it.

Have you seen No More Brother Wars: The Christmas Movie?

Attached: image.jpg (220x322, 20K)

Attached: 1528671254208.png (186x186, 3K)

saw Darkest Hour on HBO2, seen it before but was in bed watching it this time, pretty comfy. was momentarily ruined by forced diversity on the tube though

Why call them stupid? you think if you were alive back then you would've acted differently? snowflake with 20/20 hindsight

Attached: frog.jpg (437x468, 55K)

Yesterday, I watched Demolition Man

Attached: Demolition-Man-Sandra-Bullock.png (600x300, 315K)

Getting yourself shot or blown up for the government is the stupidest thing you can do.

A non-stop tour-de-force of fun for the whole family. Ready Player One delivers!

When I last watched a Marvel/Star Wars Product

Attached: F58FF7FC-8FD7-4E52-A1EC-634396C5C2F6.gif (480x270, 486K)

why does everyone get a boner over nappy boy and wellington when pic related was the real military genius

Attached: Bagration.jpg (1710x2000, 1.27M)

Last few movies I actually liked were Booksmart, Shazam and If Beale Street Could Talk but I'm not allowed to like those here because they're "SJW shit"

Like clockwork

They were conscripted in most cases, you fucking mong. And there was no reason to think at that point in time that you weren't fighting to retain the sovereignty of your homeland. How could they have predicted their progeny would be betrayed by their own government via mass immigration. And, in the case of Australasia at least, if they didn't fight on your behalf, you'd be a rent boy to some Japanese pervert by now.

I watched the fugitive and silence of the lambs on netflix last week. genuinely enjoyed both.

Wah wah wah! It's ancient fucking history. Stop moping over the past and enjoy the present.

when are the French going to adapt The Camp of the Saints

Why didn't both armies just turn around and go home? If the officers get in your way just kill them ain't nobody gonna do shit when you get home

Me at 13 years young playing trench tiki taka.

Attached: footie.png (460x501, 112K)

birdman

I was thinking about the ordinary soldiers, not ol boney. Bagration was good, but you'd have to be stupid to think Napoleon was not talented.

Attached: 1520065076297.jpg (4971x3285, 1.6M)

no offense but you seem retarded

No offence but you should get over things in the past that didn't affect your life.

>Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
Little nigger.

Attached: F695DEDC-EA32-4169-9D99-CF7AC4D2C4A0.jpg (1194x1200, 290K)

Last week when I watched Mud

get fucked zoomer scum

Watched a double feature yesterday, "Brand Upon the Brain" (which wasn't strong story-wise and made basically all characters insufferable to some degree, but was interesting from an editing POV), and the final cut of "Blade Runner" to wash my mouth out.

It was cute. Downloaded it when a good copy came up so I could save taking my youngest to the theater once a week. Dude's been watching it every day.

Well Brand Upon the Brain is not really about the story, Maddin likes to make things which resemble silent films. Watch My Winnipeg.

Will do.