Why does he sing?

why does he sing?

Attached: aragorn.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Because music and songs are an important aspect in the lotr universe.

His back taxes were forgiven

He was happy

>I guess the real Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkein was the friends along the way.

Attached: broooooly.png (246x232, 121K)

How can he come out of the sea to middle earth if he’s already on middle earth?

Can he come at all?

At what age do the dunedain start to suffer ED and impotency?

This was so cringe if you read the actual book. Did not at all give you the proper Catharsis you would expect after his entire story arc build-up. Great movie though don't get me wrong, but I personally am quite disappointed with Aragorn compared to the others

It was a different time

Yeah, Aragorn's portrait in the movies was definitely the worst. In muh books he was a fucking 210cm (6ft9 for burgers) giant mogging on middle-earth manlets with great powers, and here he's just a plain man with a crown.

Also in his 80s

>just got crowned king of Gondor
>immediately starts singing in elvish
Can you imagine if Trump sang the Soviet national anthem during his inauguration? People would go nuts!

Gondor’s second language is elvish. The weird thing would’ve been him singing in khuzdul.

Elvish is a good language, that comparison would be if Aragorn burst out into verse in Black Speech

Numenorians are superhuman and basically demigods till they mixed themselves out of existence by breeding with lesser races of human.

>comparing a medieval fantasy Europe to postmodern America
He's singing in the universe's version of Latin or Greek or Hebrew, which Christian hymns were sang in until Luther.

since the hobbits are, what, 3-4 feet tall, and aragorn is played by normal human viggo mortensen who is about 6 feet tall... maybe 6'2" with his hair and boots on, then he looks as tall as you want him to be. 6'9", 7 feet tall, whatever.

and yes he was in his 60s or 70s or 80s in the book, but his kind of human live to be over 200... so in other words, he would probably look like a man in his 30s since he is about 1/3 through his life.

it's fine. you are nitpicking things.

So Tolkien was against race-mixing?
What a fucking racist cunt.

Huh, just like real life Indo-Europeans.

Elvish in Gondor and Rohan is similar to Latin.

the book is cringe. it has all those faggy fucking songs that do nothing and are pointless.

Why does he wear armour to his coronation?

He is the king, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. If i was him i would have bent Arwen right there and fucked her ass right in front of her father.

Book Aragorn was also more confident of his birthright as the heir of Elendil.

why not? that's like asking why a general who becomes a military dictator wears his BDUs when becoming head of state/government.

Because middle earth is actually hell.

actually I was disappointed with Strider as well, but not because of the conclusion
I just wished he had done more ranger stuff, it seemed like he was always just a generic sword guy, and didn't give the vibe of being the stealthy forest explorer

the stereotypical fantasy ranger is based 99% on this one character, and he only did a few ranger-y things in the entire movie

Faramir was more ranger-y than Aragorn in these films

battlecry to call for the orcbabby genocide

imagine Charlemagne singing like some pansy at his coronation lol

Attached: charlemagne-coronation-kaulbach-friedrich-kalbach-1861.jpg (660x357, 285K)

because they're constantly fucking singing in the books, it's really gay

The whole universe was created by a bunch of fags playing music

Why didn't he have the Hobbits executed for stealing the ring, escape from imprisonment before trial and plotting a coup conspiracy against the Steward of Gondor.

Rules are rules, and all this shitty king can do is sing while criminals run free. This is what you get when you listen to the old fool Gandalf with his 'greater men should rule lesser men'.

also inb4 "lewl just turn your brain off"

Yeah, I don't get why Jackson decided to add that insecurity. Aragon had been preparing for the crown his whole life and accepted that his time had come at the council in Rivendell. It just became a bore to hear him moan about it for two and a half movie instead of being the focused "this is my destiny" guy he was

This, they should have started dancing a pop song while the credits roll.

shitskin detected

le epic gold guy

prancing fairy faggot.