Prove to me it's not real. I've got time

Prove to me it's not real. I've got time.

Attached: 1560521057346.jpg (639x450, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I believe in Bigfoot!

You don't need to tell us you have free time user, we already know you have tons of it.

That's not how evidence works.

t. seething skeptics

Attached: david-paulides.jpg (250x314, 11K)

That's a dude in a suit with monkey tits you knob

>two laymen in the 1960s were able to create an anatomically correct suit and replicate the movements of a bipedal ape.

do you believe it is a normal animal or a supernatural entity?
Wouldnt there need to be a large number to maintain a genetically viable population? If it is related to apes then the minimum population threshold would be fairly similar?

>people in the past were less clever and less bullshitters than they are today

all these myths about boring ass whatever bigfoots or unicorns or whatnot, but we have legit 150 ton heavy over 100 feet long fucking ocean Gods communicating through water at great distances with sonic fucking farts or something and these leopard like yellow horses with stupid ass long necks and horns and we take it all as "normal" I mean what the fuck

Attached: look at this shit.jpg (1384x975, 248K)

Attached: bigfoot-elf-salinger.jpg (640x360, 67K)

because using your eyes you can see that its a fake monkey suit

If it's real, where are the genitals?

I remember they thought there was a bigfoot back in eastern US. A few decades ago. Turns out, it was some feral guy who was semi-retarded and was just living out in the middle of nowhere fending for himself. I always laugh now when I see people out here in the west US who get lost in the mountains where there's plenty of edible stuff and if they're finally rescued they're dehydrated and emaciated. But this dude who was retard-big could forage out a life.

literally would have been one of the best if not the best suits created at the time. this ignoring the fact that a suit of that quality costed around 7k. how would two hicks get that monkey?

>a bipedal ape
user, I. . . .

>costed
lmao

*stands up in your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c

Attached: 1542559704087.jpg (509x339, 18K)

no my spelling completely btfo me. NOT AGAIN

Assuming it’s fake, why would they have put tits on the suit? What was the thought process?

you can literally see he has a belt

Same reason they did the hoax in the first place.
>dude this shit is going to be HILARIOUS when people believe it lmao

patterson was a bigfoot enthusiast and was aware of the 1955 roe sighting, which reported breasts. on the left of this pic is an illustration representing the roe sighting, published in 1959. patterson actually plagiarised this illustration in his own bigfoot book. on the right is an illustration made by the daughter of the guy who had the 1955 sighting

Attached: nu5510d308.jpg (750x373, 56K)

> how would two hicks get that monkey?

Patterson had been shopping the idea of a Bigfoot docudrama around Hollywood but had no luck with funding until a company called American National Enterprises gave him the money. He used to it to buy the camera and the gorilla suit from a company owned by Philip and Amy Morris that specialized in carnival special effects. Patterson modified the suit and had Bob Hieronimus wear it for the shoot.

The Samsonite luggage commercial used to use Squatch to test their equipment.

I guess no one saw this documentary, huh

Attached: 22-og.jpg (500x334, 35K)

>prove a negative

I can't, but if you think it's real, you need help.

Simply put, look at the length of the arms, how did they do that if it is a suit?

I feel the same way when I build a roaring bonfire from a few twigs and scraps of cardboard and everyone else thinks I’m some kind of survivalist or just worked some holy miracle. Most people would die without grocery stores and microwaves.

What's up with people being mean today. Cant we all be frens? been listening to some cool Bigfoot stories on youtube. They are kino desu.

Hieronimus has changed his story at least three times, he isn't even sure of the exact location where the footage was shot, Morris can't produce any receipts or any proof whatsoever that he ever even knew Patterson.

i don't know. no one has made a reproduction that looks even half good. it's still a mystery

>people spend their entire lives searching the woods for Bigfoot in the woods
>this guy drives 4 hours to a random patch of woods and captures Bigfoot on camera within 20 minutes
not skeptical at all

do you know how big and thick of an area the pacific northwest is

>bigfoot only appears in the pacific northwest

Attached: SasquatchSightings_Small1.png (800x734, 541K)

Bigfoot has been seen all over the world, many many sightings in Canada and South America, even China.

I guess Florida is a popular vacation spot among the Bigfoot populace.

You first, dipshit.

heres your bigfoot, incels
have sex

Attached: jR9Bl5.gif (250x270, 1.87M)

it's all those spooky swamps

fpbp

>2019
>literally everybody carries a HD camera in the pocket
>and yet, the only available film record of the bigfoot is from 1967

It really makes you think.

YO LIL HOMIE SAPIENCE DUM DUM

>Bigfoot
Jesus Christ you footfags are taking things too far.

>costed
>pokes fun at hicks
whew lad

It's anti conspiracy propaganda to make lie's like holocaust more effective and Gubberment lie's

Why do sceptics like you pretend that you would magically start believing if there was nice footage of it? Here's the Paterson film and you think it's fake. There are dozens of clips shot by people on YouTube that aren't clearly fake and you probably don't believe those too. Just admit that nothing would convince you, short of seeing the body yourself.

>the first thing a person who just faces a 8 foot ape that can rip you appart with its hands is to pull out a phone and start filming it

>Most people would die without grocery stores and microwaves
Good. When the shit hits the fan I wan't fewer competitors for resources.

It's real. Bigfoot lives in the Hollow Earth.

>There are dozens of clips shot by people on YouTube that aren't clearly fake

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Why can't one be tracked by hunters and shot or tracked and filmed by a documentary crew?

Attached: RKDU2Re.jpg (960x720, 101K)

wtf is this real

Astonishing Legends has like a 6 episode in-depth look at just the film, Bigfoot. I was totally skeptical before listening, but afterward I see no other possible explanation than it being a real Bigfoot caught on film. It is the most studied film of all time aside from the Zapruder film, and no one can conclusively say it is a man in a suit, but there very real reasons why they will not say it is Bigfoot.

there is the peterson footage, the point was to make a documentary about it

American """""education"""""

That’s a nice little soliloquy there, kid.
Here’s the problem though; You still haven’t provided evidence he’s real.

Erich von Daniken, please leave.

Just noticed the suit had tits lmao

lel at that phrasing

link footage

>there very real reasons why they will not say it is Bigfoot
The prime reason being that it is not Bigfoot.

One more thing about Bigfoot and other cryptos - - they stop being interesting as soon as they're actually discovered and classified. Think about it, at that point it just becomes another animal. By DEFINITION, Bigfoot will never be found because the moment he's found he stops existing, he stops being a mystery.

Attached: yo.jpg (612x454, 188K)

>not wanting big titty bigfoot gf

Holy fuck I want to bury my face into her ass

Apes are dicklets. Humans even you micro dick dudes are considered huge for apes

So it's just fantasy larping?

Yet they can’t just say it’s a man. No one has. But no one would treat them seriously if they said it was a Sasquatch. But they still don’t say it’s a man. So what is it? Are you a doctor of biology or kinesiology or zoology?

>now this is where things get interesting
>just think about that for a second

>Astonishing Legends

Their storytelling and writing is top notch and they do research their shit to appear as legit as possible, notch, but that's it. Those guys pass literal tourists traps as being the scariest places on earth.

>Are you a doctor of biology or kinesiology or zoology?
Are you?

Nope. But I’ve listened to what those doctors have to say. Have you?

>appear
And here is the key word in that sentence.