Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: EF18BD4D-E8EE-46B5-BB60-8A5E3CC4212A.png (800x462, 423K)

>Cast him
From a bridge

Will Smith circa 1995

Based

For real though, did he an hero?

How is this even a question

I'm not. Just ran away. When i return i will be reborn. Kanye isn't crazy, the world is, he just has to reinvent himself constantly to survive the clown world. I'll do the same. I'm just a streamer but the effects of seeing who really runs the world and public who doesn't even care are maddening. I'll go out with a gospel. Watch for my words

>the real Etika replied to my post

Attached: 1560200217017.jpg (458x417, 24K)

Wait, did he actually do it?

Probably not he’s an attention seeking faggot

Probably. His belongings were found on a bridge in Manhattan, so he likely jumped.

What happened to this skits now?

He’s been missing for 80 hours and they found his credit cards and ID under a bridge.
He’s fine.

The dude from House Party.

>I'm sorry for everything, it was nice to know and all but it's time to go now
What a desperate cry for help. Real suicidal people don't say shit like this, they just fucking do it. If a person says this and then accidentally kills themselves it's not a succesful suicide attempt, it's a failed attention seeking attempt.

Attached: stonks.jpg (640x583, 35K)

wasn't this guy involved with a cult?
He probably just discarded his belongings to appear like he killed himself so people don't track him down at the cult place

Did he really jump off a bridge?

I don't know who this priscilla is but I want to leave Yea Forums
"Return of the mack"

Nice Etika cosplay, bro.

Attached: t7jjufol81231.jpg (576x767, 76K)

Ahahaha so long nigrumps

Based.

Attached: based.webm (600x800, 2.29M)

That is exactly what a woman does with "suicidal gestures". NY water is full of estrogen to feminize the males and upset the hormone balance of females to reduce the birthrate.

Return of the mack

>I'm going to fucking kill myself, I'm going to end my existence today by hurtling off a bridge and smashing into the water, crushing all my bones and drowning, so the fish can feed on my bloated corps-
>Oh wait, better bring my Switch™ so I can game on the go!
Classic Nintendorks.

Idris alba

NED DIGGER STORAGE

Attached: 5JxVMlc.jpg (500x623, 59K)

Attached: 1561258694418.png (628x1037, 201K)

Holy molly mother of jesus christ Famy Guy's sure unstoppable

Jaden

It's like reading a posthumous mini manifesto from a domestic terrorist. Illusions of grandeur and all that.

>Being afraid of tap water

Why would he leave a bag of shit under a bridge and then jump. Why didn’t he just jump? Plus I think he seems too fame and attention obsessed to actually kill himself. All his other breakdowns when he talked about killing himself he was talking about it symbolically and saying that he’ll be reborn as a god. I think he left all that shit at the bridge to say the old etika is dead and as a god he doesn’t need that shit anymore. he’s probably naked and drugged up in some cult dude’s basement