What would you do if you had 1 million dollars?

What would you do if you had 1 million dollars?

Attached: 36c.jpg (1024x776, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roksa.pl/en/advertisements/all/Wrocław
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 chicks

kill myself

Invest it and make more money

I'd turn it into golden coins then create an elaborate map full of riddles and such that would lead to its location.

Keep on my comfy lifestyle of weed,Yea Forums and hentai
Only with far more money

buy Bitcoin

Separately?

this

Invest in a low risk mutual fund.

How much would two chicks at the same time actually cost? $2k-$10k?

Buy an apartment in a nice white neighbourhood.

Pay off my car loan, buy a house in the relatively inexperience area I live in, the invest the rest except for maybe 10-20k I'd use for the rest of the year for whatever.

I'd guess 2k is about right.

I would do nothing.

pay that brainwashing guy to make youtube videos.

Nothing, huh? You don't need a million dollars to do nothing.

in a row

Look at my cousin. He's broke, don't do shit.

Invest in real estate

>2k for two chicks
what the fuck, just buy a ticket to eastern europe and bang at least 9/10 chicks for like 200$ per night max. Much less if you want pay per hour.
that what im doing, minus buying ticket

Attached: 1541099192307.jpg (220x221, 21K)

Then you'd waste more than 2k with the flight ticket and hotel.

Buy a couple of small properties to rent out for long term passive income, a plot of land for myself to build on, leave 50k in the bank, give the rest to family. I'm a simple and boring man.

How many properties can you actually buy with 1 million dollars?

Convert it into small bills and then feed it out of the window of a car moving at high speed through low income areas to damage the economy.

Look at properties in my city and realise I need 2-4 times this amount to buy a decent home. Probably think about killing myself because my government job only pays 40k and that's not enough to give my children a good life.

Attached: Boppity.jpg (752x626, 37K)

On backpage or adultwork you'd likely get something going for closer to 500. Shit, you could go to any bar and entice two random thots for a grand.

Invest it in the LA Beast because I believe in him and he deserves it.

You serious, bro? You could literally buy a couple of Ukrainians for 10k.

I live in Hong Kong

If you had $500 you could pull it off no problem

Then make it few weeks vacations, with milion dolarydoos you can live there like king for few good years.

Use it all on lottery tickets so I can win 1 billion dollars.

Live in the UK. If you want something nice - three-bedroom, detached, nice garden - one, two, or even three. However I won't be living in them, so buying two four-bedroom houses to be rented out somewhere up north could likely be achieved for under £100k (roughly $130,000) which would net £300 pcm per room, which would be a perfectly comfy income for my lifestyle.

eastern europe here
hookers are surprisingly ugly and might even be gypsies if you're unlucky. in countries this small, any hot chick's good looks mean she can make it in life without becoming a hooker

Chad Krugerands or virgin American Eagles?

>gov't wage $40k
>house ~$2-4m
are you a part time kiosk operator or something? you should get a new job or a new city

If you're a somewhat decent looking guy with social skills, it would cost 0. Threesomes happen far more often than people think

Attached: 1560957723045.jpg (2000x3000, 813K)

poland here, just go to any city with abundance of college girls and you're golden.
roksa.pl/en/advertisements/all/Wrocław

Quit my job and invest.

i would also do nothing
because im a bong

i wish vince vaughn would do more weird roles like this

so i can get drugged and murdered in some underground torture club? no thanks