So we looked at the data

So we looked at the data...

Attached: F683AB9C-F1C2-4D07-9E1D-EA4BE094FF81.png (1050x549, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OBSESSED

Attached: 1495067408042.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>haha dumb libtards being obsessed with the president's scandals, like haha obsessed

Well, he is the #1 in late night ratings for a reason.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It’s funny because Colbert has done at least half of these during his run on Comedy Central
What a fucking tool

Drumpflings eternally btfo

Attached: 1552497410371.jpg (450x433, 80K)

He used to be funny. How tf do you go from light hearted satire to just blatantly cramming your opinion in peoples’ faces?

How is he cramming his opinion
opinion?

By making 10 weekly segments on Trump

Is Colbert the president of the United States or a talk show host?

Are you too stupid to google that?

SO WE'RE JUST GONNA IMPEACH HIM

i wonder how colbert feels knowing he's nothing but a corporate cable hack instead of a comedian now.

probably ok cuz he's making more money than he ever has in his life for saying orange man bad every night.

Your iq is double digit for real

The Colbert Report was 100% devoted to mocking the Republican party.

DRUMPF

Attached: 1553721014493.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

Lmao
It’s such a farce

Even worse is how Yea Forums banded together to elect trump and now you little bitches want to cry about it, despite the fact that the sky hasn’t fallen and you’re all fucking fine

What inspires me is teaching liberals how to code

Why are drumpfys so triggered by based Colbert?

Attached: trumplets.gif (626x600, 868K)

White rich liberals are ironically the bourgeois class.

My favourite point is the one about the Birther movement, because that was started by Clinton supporters.

>oh no he's making fun of the president, that's PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT

can you provide a source to back that up?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563

I mean he never gave shit to Obama despite the fact he was just Bush 3.0.

Dont tell the jannies but... Everyone above my post is a nigger

Attached: FF1E80A8-7A41-4259-A850-BBC1790AE38B.jpg (841x778, 64K)

>False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim
Andy Martin is a Republican. Try reading your own sources next time, pussy.

>False rumors
Why was the birth certificate he provided shopped from hell and back?

I'm quoting your source, pussy. Thank you for proving that you didn't actually read it.

>tried to ban Muslims
>bad
Hahaha first thing I saw. How embarrassing. I wonder if he ever believed the Russian thing? In retrospect it's pretty stupid

>Calls press the enemy of the people
Reason enough to vote for the man

xD

I'm not even the person you think you are talking to

>youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
Go to 13 minutes. So many inconsistencies within his birth certificate

Nightly*

DONALED

die a painful death summerfag

ok now THIS is based

fuck off with your politics cancer.

Any other Trump supporter here losing hope? Everything is just crashing down around Trump. His staff are betraying him and his approval is at an all time low. Leakers are crawling out of the woodwork exposing how incompetent this administration has been, and I honestly believe them considering what little has been done so far. There's no wall or healthcare replacement which are the two biggest promises. Everytime Trump does something on immigration he gets cucked by judges. Hillary still isn't locked up. The swamp is bigger than ever. The only thing that has been done is tax cuts for bezos. Americans whites are still dying out and i'm still as poor as ever. What the fuck happened? Trump was supposed to defeat the Jew, save the white American race, and lead us into a golden age.

I really feel we've been goy'ed bros :(

Attached: 1459043220947.png (582x491, 260K)