No takers over at that table, right, ladies? Ha ha ha

No takers over at that table, right, ladies? Ha ha ha.
But seriously, I'd like to bring it down a notch.
I see your face... your rosy, rosy cheeks!
And I mean your buns, those squishy, mushy buns...

I wasn't always a superstar.
I used to be a boring old cup.
Why would anyone make a show about something you'd throw away? But things change, my friend.
Money rolled in like waves lapping on the shore.
And if you've got talent... well, they'll find you.

Attached: 3F742CA5-4671-4161-989E-A7CE162222AF.png (1136x640, 463K)

Do a number? Yeah, I bet you do a number. In your tights, on Broadway, which is where you moved to after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara, where you're from. Dr. Zhivago. Yeah you suck.

Why don’t you help me suck it?
Wait a minute, that backfired. Gee, that sounded like I suck it all the time, which I don’t. And it also implies that I would need help, which we both know that I don’t. I can suck my own stuff. Listen, when I’m on, it’s dangerous!

Call me Mister Beefy.

Well, I know that. If I rip any solos with my eyeballs, I'm gonna need the bee's venom to enlarge them. You know, otherwise I get on stage looking like a big asshole, and I am not that.

BRUSCHETTA
BRUSCHETTA NIGHTS

I'm the basketball.

Well well well! Look at what has happened! Look who's stuck outside...IN THE DRIZZLE! Where's your poncho now?

What's it called, Anal Blazer? 'Cause that's what you like to play over and over, don't you? You know how you play it I'll tell you
Level one is at a truck stop filled with loooonely truckers
Level two is at a public rest room along the highway

the object of the game is to find parking

You tell me alot of things, that doesn't mean I'm listening

The game is called Ant Madness! Only this time, the game is real.

from the thumbnail i thought shake was on joe rogan

>That was my alton brown saucepot! I use it to make my balsamic reduction!

Attached: 56856574566775.gif (450x717, 18K)

You just stay here and guard my Battlefield Earth cups.

Attached: e41XS.jpg (317x699, 183K)

What is it about this show? All the characters except Frylock speak so strangely, and it's SOMETIMES funny, but not always. I'd consider myself a fan of it on the whole, but every time I try to really get into it, I just can't.

>Let's all just take a moment...and give thanks...that the grill is on "Extra-Low"

What's his name?

GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!
MORE CORN!

Both this episode and the Hypno Germ episode make me outrageously uncomfortable.

Attached: 1529704550723.jpg (2052x1329, 1.11M)

It's about timing. The improvisational feel the dialogue has is mostly a product of having to run out the episode runtime and the results are really bizarre. But the actors' timing makes it work and it's often hilarious.

It's a shame what happened to Frylock's voice actor

I love that episode and that scene.

Hypno Germ was the first episode I saw, imagine how I felt.

I'M A MUSCLEMAN