Reminder that all lesbians go to hell

Reminder that all lesbians go to hell

Attached: 8bPQwHgHaS83MKe4Hg95kFvpjPV.jpg (500x282, 20K)

Now that HPV throat Aids Cancer is a thing I suspect the mortality rate among those Disgusting, Filthy, needs to be raped straight, fetish driven, narcisstic, Rot Maggot Pus Puke Demons aka dykes, are gonna climb considerably.

Is that Michael Cera? What film is this?

calm down, incel

based

Have sex.

Is Michael Cera a lesbian?

Incredibly based and Yea Forums appropriate post

Attached: nowkiss.jpg (742x547, 63K)

Yeah he said something about it on the Clark and Michael commentary

Is this what the devil does?

Ass AIDS killed faggots in record numbers and now HPV throat AIDS will rid us of the dykes. I'm giddy all over! Before now I was giddy over the reslity that disgusting dykes has no one when they're old so they in record numbers dies alone and broken! No one to care for them and because of their mentally ill unnatural toxic femininity they've chased everyone away. But thanks to HPV throat AIDS Cancer, most dykes won't even make it to their twilight years! I am so very HAPPY! MANY OUT OF SELF PITY WILL KILL THEMSELVES! Please Yea Forums, post a movie for this feel!

Watch lesbians make out?

Had no idea the devil was so based

This is a carrot

Alucarda (1977)

Attached: FBBB7816-84F2-429D-9E0C-0D6305F1432E.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

How can hell be that bad if it's full of lezzies?
Nope, only men are getting that because women got vaccines. Unironically female privilege

Good movie.
Not as good as Lemora, but good.

are there any more good old religion inspired horrors? I heard nunsploitation was a thing

Nah, man, lesbianism isn't a sin. The part of Leviticus that says homosexuality is a sin specifically talks about two men laying together, without mentioning women.

Of course, lesbians tend to be women of poor character who will end up in hell for something else, but it's not pussy-licking that'll get them damned.

Lesbianism isn't just a sin.
It's an outward sign of reprobation. Romans 1:26-27

makes it even hotter