AoT's surpassed all of Yea Forums, admit it

AoT's surpassed all of Yea Forums, admit it

Attached: attack-on-titan-season-3-episode-20-that-day.jpg (825x464, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/進撃の巨人
youtube.com/watch?v=1zocbTjK9co
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年漫画
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the bar is that low, that's not much of an achievement

Back to you subhuman manchild faggot.

Anime is below shit tier. FACT!!!

Is this not a tv show you stupid faggot?

No, it's anime.

Attached: getaloadofthisguy.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>dude gore
Get better taste, jeez

are you gonna spam your childish medium ever day of the week from now on?

I watched season 1 and liked it.
I have not seen all of season 2 mostly because I just forgot to keep grabbing the episodes but also..
So many characters CRY all the fucking time. It became the fucking cry cry show and I got a bit tired of it. It's no wonder these cunts can't fight off the titans because they are too busy CRYING about it.

>muh chink cartoons
No one takes you seriously

Can't you fags spam something other than the same shonen trash for teens and manchildren?

Attached: 1479618877208.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Better plot than all of Yea Forums faggot.
This is my first time making this kind of thread

AoT is a YA trash. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>muh edgy screamfest
AoT is hot garbage for normalshits.
There are far better anime out there.
JoJo for example shots on AoT, and of course shits on all western normie tv shows.

It's not shonen and its themes are more mature than you can comprehend capeshitter

>Better plot than all of Yea Forums faggot.
But worse than all of straight Yea Forums. Kill yourself, kiddo.

Dropped it after first episode after I saw how blatantly it tries to appeal to edgy teenagers.
Or am I wrong?

>It's not shonen
Wrong, it runs in a shonen magazine
>capeshitter
I don't like capeshit either

you're not wrong. but it also appeals to brainlets of all ages.

Jojo is pleb-tier shit and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it

fucking this, it was so annoying seeing everyone crying in all of the episode

Just because there a naked women in playboy doesnt mean those women are playboys you fucking idiot

JoJo is just mindless fun. It isn't trying to be anything more.
AoT thinks it's smarter than it really is and as such fails at its purpose.

cringe

Where my EHchads at?

Attached: 1561078389792.jpg (1000x972, 178K)

>AoT
>shonen

Attached: 117104773.jpg (908x838, 45K)

I rabu piku

Attached: pii.jpg (373x273, 23K)

Dumb argument. AoT actually is fairly smart (its no Rick And Morty of course). You just havent seen enough of it. Theres a reason why nobody watches or reads JoJo

aot is better than everything that's being spammed on Yea Forums nowadays, massive coping ITT

t. non-weeb my favorite shows are sopranos and deadwood.

no they are referred to as playboy girls you retard

What kind of retarded analogy is that?
You don't have to embarrass yourself any longer.
It says its target demographic are teens right here
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/進撃の巨人
>ジャンル - 少年漫画

>AoT actually is fairly smart
>(its no Rick And Morty of course)
Holy fucking shit. Someone actually wrote that.
HAHAHAHAHA. OH WOW.

AoT is a TV show. This is the TV board. Nobody has ever been able to cite a rule that would prohibit anime from being posted here.

Maybe you should go to reddit. Oh wait no, they also have anime all the time on their TV and movie subs.

Most anime isn't made for children.

It runs in a shounen magazine. That's all shounen means.

See

>AoT is a TV show, this is the TV board

Pokemon is a videogame and an anime, yet it has its own board. My Little Pony is a cartoon yet pony content is bannable on every other board that's not /mlp/. By the way the fact that you call it AoT instead of SnK you really outed yourself as a normalfag redditor.

>t. underaged butthurt normie reddit weebo faggot

if anything season 1 is overrated and season 2/3 underrated

What part of Armin falling 300 ft. after being roasted alive and surviving is well written? What part of Naruto's dad putting in the fox beast insi--I mean Grisha putting in the Founding Titan in Eren good writing? How about those shallow "politics" in the Uprising arc that feels like it was written by a 12 year old? With the new characters there being one-dimensional, uninteresting and never showing up again? How about the main character literally just finding a bottle of armor power-up laying there on the floor as they're about to get killed? How about Sasha never having development before she died. And Connie not getting any ever. Or the redundant formula (Eren fights, gets rescued, Eren fights someone, gets rescued, Eren fights, gets rescued). Titans are actually just transformed humans which everyone has been saying from the start, even the answers to the mysteries are shit.

Game of Thrones sucks ass but SnK even more so. SnK doesn't have Tyrion or actual politics. Even the show version, not even ASOIF. You don't know what good writing is.

Attached: 1532317066227.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Even though I dislike SnK you might be right purely because there are no shows worth watching at the moment and there haven't been for a long time.

Its actually called a direct analogy.

I get that some of the simple words I use are a bit above your grade level, but I will try to explain.

Just because a manga is featured in a shonen magazine doesnt mean its shonen for the exact reasons playboy bunnies are featured in playboy magazine but arent themselves playboys.

If you need any more explanations on elementary logic, let me know kiddo

Attached: Mario+Kart+Banner.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

Pokemon is on-topic on Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums. MLP is an exception.

>By the way the fact that you call it AoT instead of SnK you really outed yourself as a normalfag redditor.
Can you prove this?

Can you prove any of these claims?

Fuck off to your containment board weeb.

Attached: 1534259142615.jpg (900x900, 50K)

>Just because a manga is featured in a shonen magazine doesnt mean its shonen
That's exactly what it means. That's the entire definition of shounen manga. It runs in a shounen magazine.

>he actually liked Tyrion wandering around KL for 30 minutes starring at everything during the finale

Attached: 2019-05-30 06.23.09.png (300x222, 94K)

>he can't recognize trash tier bait

Yea Forums is an anime site and Yea Forums was the first or one of the first boards established here, and someone isn't a weeb just because they watch anime.

Forgot text
>something bad happens
>music swells
>cuts to eren crying
>"IM GONNA DO IT FOR MY FAMILLLLLYYY!!! FUUCK TITAAAAANNNS!!"
>starts screaming
>30 seconds of him going over every struggle he's ever faced in an internal monologue as he powers up
>cuts to all the characters gasping and being surprised, with one character going, "whoa, he's never done that before!"
>music swells even more
>eren screams out loud again
>slow motion for another 30 seconds
>eren describes the shit he's about to do
>music swells even louder
>it goes wrong
>everybody gasps and describes what just happened
>somebody explains in detail what just happened once more
>he falls down
>characters around him all gasp again, somebody starts crying
>"get up eren get up"
>eren laying down beaten, cuts to him inside titan crying/grinning/screaming
>another internal monologue
>"FUCK TITTAAAANNNSS!"
>uh oh he's epic mad now
>gets up
>fights
>either wins or escapes or some character has an epic montage of them spinning around with blue flashes on the screen
>enemy dies/escapes

is anime actually designed for autistic children? why is japanese writing and story telling so dogshit? they show it, but then they tell it, and they tell it, and they tell it, and they tell it, and it drags on and fucking on until the next "cool" dramatic thing happens, it's such melodramatic drivel. how do you fucking idiot middle schoolers stomach it? seriously?

>AoT actually is fairly smart
Eh? That's just a show about fighting ginat monsters

Hoyl shit you're retarded
>Just because a manga is featured in a shonen magazine doesnt mean its shonen
Google what shonen series means.
And why did they decide to run it in a SHONEN magazine then?

Why did Yea Forums not bully the Titantards away like they did with Naruto back in the day?

You're wrong baka and my dad can beat up your absentee dad

Attached: 1550441402822.png (370x608, 266K)

>Titans are actually just transformed humans which everyone has been saying from the start, even the answers to the mysteries are shit.

Nothing beats the 5 (or so) episode fight against the blonde female titan with Jewish nose.
>So who it might be?
>Uh, maybe it's the only blonde female with Jewish nose ever seen in the series?
>Holy fucking shit! It's true! How could it be?!

FUCK.OFF.

Attached: titantardsbtfo.png (1035x211, 17K)

>Can you prove any of these claims?
You've already proven them, bitch.

Ok, show me where I proved them.

JoJo is normie reddit-tier garbage just like AoT

Why do they run a magazine called PLAYBOY that doesnt have any PLAYBOYS?

>weebs think their cartoons are deep

Even Death Note is netflix-tier writing, your cartoons aren't kino. Accept it

Attached: mfw_1.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

anime trannies go back to your containment board

Attached: 1560957608308.png (800x448, 636K)

You realize this thread is full of reddit animu retards, right? For them Rick and Morty does feel like a smart show.

>So many characters CRY all the fucking time. It became the fucking cry cry show and I got a bit tired of it.
Absolutely correct, it's what I've said about the show from day 1.
Only picks up when the bad transforming Titans show up and actually reveal who they are before attacking again.
Armoured Titan

That's what shonen is. It's aimed towards a younger demographic composed of boys.
Watch Perfect Blue or Ghibli instead. No exposition, no screaming, no reaction shots. Just animated movies.

Yea Forums here
Attack in Titan is fucking garbage and the fanbase is cancerous as hell.

Anime and cartoons aren't the same thing.

Yea Forums is an anime site and Yea Forums was the first or one of the first boards made here.

>shonenshitters
BIG
YIKES

Attached: 1413607916950.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Aot is a good example of how lore can kill a show, there's so much talking and literally nothing happening

>inb4 too dumb to get the lore
It's not about understanding, it's just boring, a bunch of characters you don't give a shit about, good characters dying in stupid ways, it sucks

Try reading any chapter after 100 and take a shot every time you see
>marley
>eldian

Sorry bud the show fucking sucks
You will be dead in two chapters,

Why is the new season so hyped? Its as shit as the previous seasons. I really do not get it.

Actually Shonen refers to a manga aimed at young boys. AoT is clearly ALSO aimed at young girls given the strong female roles (Mikasa, Hange, Historia) therefore not Shonen. Also adults love it ao by definition it is not Shonen

Attached: JFburiD_.jpg (284x284, 14K)

Seething hunterkek

I liek Pokemon too

Huntards are also cancer but you Titanfaggots are much, much worse

Gonna take the bait with this last post because I'm bored. That anime is not smart at all, it has the facade of being smart by giving you tons of infodumps and people crying with dramatic background music. It's about as smart as Jordan Peele movies, pseuds can overanalyze them and get sucked in by the melodrama but there's nothing underneath. Off the top of my head this is just some retarded shit in Apleb on Plebeian.

1. The devil/source gave a girl titan powers and she then split into 9 titans (this is a capeshit-tier story right here written by a 10 year old)
2. powers and knowledge somehow transfer through space and time
3. Eren literally just finds a power-up bottle on the floor for magic armor during a scene where they're about to die
4. Armin survives a body shattering 200 billion feet fall after being roasted directly by Bert who had intent to kill
5. Mikasa and Levi are literally just the cliche superpowered "bloodline" edgelords you see in every anime
6. The politics in the Uprising Arc are as shallow as can be and has the generic (POOR PEOPLE GOOD RICH PEOPLE BAD). Even when they started recruiting one-dimensional characters to their side it wasn't convincing or clever.
7. Connie, Sasha, Pieck, Hanje, Erwin, and a lot more never got character development. Most die as one-dimensional cardboard.
8. It's extremely formulaic. (Eren gets kidnapped, they rescue him, Eren gets kidnapped again, they rescue him, Eren gets kidnapped again, etc. Even in the recent chapters this shit still happens)

Isayama is a shit author and artist. At least read good manga like Takehiko Inoue and Fukumoto you casual brainlet plebeian.

why do tv capeshitters go into a seething rage over this show? there isn't some great schism over people watching this and regular TV approved shows true detective sopranos LOST whatever. I havent watched many animes and I wasn't very into it during season 1, but frm season 2 onwards Ive found it more interesting.

Shounen manga is any manga that runs in a shounen magazine, which means a nominal target demographic of boys up to the late teens. That's all it means.

See

Stop with the retarded analogy already. The point is demographic. Playboy's marketed to men, that's why it's a men's magazine. SnK is aimed at japanese teens, that's why it's publshied in a teens magazine. Do you understand now you dumb mongoloid?

All these invalid reasons for disliking the show. How can you complain after watching only 1 episode? The plot gets more interesting as it goes on and the characters less annoying. I bet if it was shot in live-action with top tier CGI and directed by Nolan, you fags would be all over it.

Lol
Made me smile. Not laugh but i did smile

How could you forgot the part when he's beaten and his sister flies out of nowhere, fucking up 10 titans in less than a minute?

Don't care, fuck off manchild.

Attached: IMG_20190615_143357.jpg (600x900, 132K)

100000% THIS

Fucking based, the superiority of aot makes Yea Forums seethe do hard

Because its not specifically aimed at young boys its not Shonen. It doesnt matter if its featured in a Shonen magazine. Thats not what Shonen means. Hence the playboy analogy.

If you don't care then why did you start arguing about this?

>its no Rick And Morty of course
How is this even possible that someone would even think this.

Titantards are the new Narutards
I wish Yea Forums was still based like back in the day when they would spam threads about normie reddit-shows to death

Shounen manga = manga that runs in a shounen magazine. That's all it means.

Do you think that it's not shounen because it's "mature" and "deep"? Do you think it's supposed to be seinen because of that?

shingeki is Yea Forums's rick & morty. deep to teenagers but anyone with a normal IQ can see past its bullshit

>Because its not specifically aimed at young boys
Prove it

Now post this in every Titanthread on Yea Forums

I like shounen anime and I still think AoT is garbage

Yea Forums is full of idiots who thrive in mediocrity but tries way too hard to pass as elitist. Same mental illness Yea Forums is suffering from.

>SnK is aimed at Japanese teens

Great, so we finally agree you don't know what the fuck Shonen means. I think we're finally getting somewhere despite how utterly retarded you're being.

Attached: tumblr_ovvwigVWj81uejrjoo2_540.gif (540x303, 2.99M)

now that the dust has settled can we all agree that the dub did it better?
youtube.com/watch?v=1zocbTjK9co

Are you trying to claim it's not shounen because you think it's too "mature" and "deep" to be shounen and it should be seinen instead?

AoT is a 5/10 at best when it comes to writing. But the animation is a 9/10 when the budget kicks in.

Attached: 155039140425.png (1125x644, 580K)

fucking THIS
ive tried to watch anime on multiple occasions, but the screaming and crying and emotional diarrhea from everyone involved spoils it for me.

i like the studio ghibli movies though, they have a special place in my heart

>dub
wow, its like taking a shit on a shitpile

Its actually literally a show about fighting racism

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年漫画
>少年漫画(しょうねんまんが)は、日本における少年(小学校高学年から高校生まで)を対象読者と想定した漫画
>Shōnen, shonen, or shounen manga (少年漫画 shōnen manga) is manga aimed at a young teen male target-demographic.

>expect the big reveal to be absolute kino
>it was 20 minutes of info dumping of things we already knew through hints and subtlety
>revealed to the main character THROUGH A DREAM
fucking ruined. fuck this anime. the manga is no better. fuck you

>ive tried to watch anime on multiple occasions, but the screaming and crying and emotional diarrhea from everyone involved spoils it for me.
Then stop watching battle shounen.

It doesn't have to run in a shounen magazine to be shounen though.
It's a description of it's characteristics, irrelevant where it's published.
It doesn't have to be published by mills & boone to be a romance novel.

It being met with a dismissive atitude and a general dislike sure I wouldve expected. but How it produces this amount of frothing rage lmao, amusing.

Attached: CAREE.png (640x1136, 279K)

No. I'm saying its not aimed soley at young boys. Its aimed at a wider audience hence rendering it not Shonen by definition. What magazine features it is irrelevent and has nothing to do with the genre

Attached: weeb.jpg (1242x1236, 231K)

they're retards trying to pass as elitists who can't see their own hypocrisy

Shounen manga = published in a shounen magazine. That's all it means.

Why are weebs so insecure?

based factsposter dabbing on these normies

>So many characters CRY all the fucking time
if it makes you feel any better, most of them turn dead inside and stop crying eventually. they just have a thousand yard stare and a solemn acceptance of what is to come

It's officially aimed at teenage boys. That doesn't mean other people don't read it, but that's what it's officially aimed at. Because it runs in a shounen magazine.

wrong

>young teen males
>teen males
>males

Wanna know how I know Engrish isnt your first langauge?

Attached: 1526183225008.gif (375x249, 485K)

>Its aimed at a wider audience
Prove it
>What magazine features it is irrelevent and has nothing to do with the genre
see Are you going to claim the people who invented it are wrong?

No, it isn't. That's what shounen manga means.

HOLY FUCK STAY THE FUCK ON YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD YOU CANCEROUS SHITS

>Even in the recent chapters this shit still happens
is this a copypasta from 2016?

>小学校高学年から高校生まで
Google what that means

Glad that people on Yea Forums have enough intelligent to drive weebs away, and specially this garbage-tier cartoon called AOT

It's a TV series. This is the TV board.

It's not a cartoon.

>officially aimed at young boys

Yeah and young girls /NotShonen/

Bad writing aside, it's just boring. SnK puts me to sleep.

Attached: 492420215834.jpg (1000x1000, 290K)

>he does not like JoJo
>is also a mouthbreathing retard
who would have thought

Attached: 1561131482490.png (800x960, 1.5M)

Weebs should be purged, where are the mods and Jannies when you need them?

The official target demographic is teenage boys. This does not mean nobody else is allowed to read it. You may as well claim manga isn't aimed at Japanese readers if Westerners are reading it too.

Eren still needed to be rescued in the current battle, yes.

Anime is a form of cartoons you Fucking weeb

What makes OP a weeb and why should his thread be deleted? Are TV shows not on-topic here?

Anime and cartoons are different subsets of animation. Define a weeb and prove that I am one.

how can western media even compete?

Attached: 5346238.jpg (480x856, 70K)

yes we need more room for Jewish capeshit of the month number #5231

Naruto was better than SnK, to be fair.

you're grasping at straws then

Kek, snkfags are getting buttfucked on Yea Forums too, eh?
Good job Yea Forums bros

>legions of fanboys banding together to boost the ratings
wow what an accomplishment

No, it literally happened again. What chapter are you on?

Based

99% of anime in general is made by men who failed to ever grow up.
i used to like dragonball when i was 10 or 12, anime today hasnt evolved at all, i like some of the artstyle, but its characters and plot lack so much.
dont get me wrong, i still like dragonball, but only because of the fond memories associated with it. watching it now causes me physical pain

It's funny that Yea Forums starts pretending like it's some serious kino community for strict live action discussion the moment anime gets posted.

There's a designed shitting (anime) board that's specifically made for your kind of people to be contained

99% is a meme number

>i used to like dragonball when i was 10 or 12, anime today hasnt evolved at all
The anime landscape today is significantly different than in 1989 when DBZ started.

No one wants to discuss the same shonen trash over and over again.

Then why does this thread not get deleted?

Yea Forums is an anime site and Yea Forums was the first or one of the first boards created. It is not a containment board. It would be more accurate to say that Yea Forums is a containment board. In any case, anime is TV/movies and this is the TV/movies board and there's no rule that excludes anime or other animation.

But they have no problems discussing anything else, even for the 5000th time.

The fucking spinoff prequel is better, that says all about it.

Attached: Before_The_Fall_Volume_1.jpg (1129x1024, 239K)

>Japanese anime accounts for 60% of the world's animated cartoon television shows
>Cartoons
Japanese themselves agree with this you weeb

how about focusing on the rampant cunny posting first you raging pedophile

It's all garbage. Isayama can't write for shit.

Anime and cartoons are two different subsets of animation. Define a weeb and prove that I am one.

>your kind of people to be contained

I'm not a weeb, my favorite TV shows are Sopranos and True Detective S1

I also like AOT as another TV show, what's your rebuttal now you retarded nigger?

>>Then stop watching battle shounen.
what else is there?
dont come to me with the retarded "slice of life" types
ive watched some steins gate, it was okay, but i didnt finish the first season.
i mean, it doesnt keep me up at night, ive accepted that anime isnt for me.

>6. The politics in the Uprising Arc are as shallow as can be and has the generic (POOR PEOPLE GOOD RICH PEOPLE BAD). Even when they started recruiting one-dimensional characters to their side it wasn't convincing or clever.

there's a scene where one of the military "good guys" starts feeding a nobleman his own waste through an elaborate bdsm tube system for fun and the other good guys are like "yikes well whatever". they also do pointless torture and shit. later, they kill a bunch of civilians in a terrorist attack. the story isn't really a good guys vs bad guys thing

>what else is there?
Battle shounen makes up less than 1% of all anime.

>dont come to me with the retarded "slice of life" types
It's not retarded.

No, but you surpassed Narutofanboys as the most obnoxious fanbase of all time

Sasha farted

Mods and Jannies are discord weeb trannies

not him but, eren vs annie he needed rescuing, eren vs reiner he needed rescuing, in the kenny arc he needed rescuing, eren vs reiner round 2 he needed rescuing, eren vs warhammer titan he got his titan head blown off and needed rescuing by mikasa, in the titan war now he needed to be rescued by zeke. you're the one clearly grasping at straws

>Weebs calling other people pedophiles
Kekmus Maximus.png

So?

I like Hellsing and Sunabouzu, I don't need to fucking shit the Yea Forums board all over because of it.

Anime has nothing to do with pedophilia.

>No u
Haha, didn't expect that much from a weeb to begin with

>I bet if it was shot in live-action with top tier CGI and directed by Nolan, you fags would be all over it.
Because Yea Forums loves Nolan so much, right?
Get the fuck out of here, resetera tranny.

>complaining about anime on a vietnamese finger painting website

Attached: anime.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

Stop samefagging weeb

I feel lile this franchise is subversive and anti West

Zackley is a one-dimensional character too but that's besides the point. The nobles were clearly the bad guys, that's why when Hanje and Levi are torturing it's not morally grey at all. Edge is not depth.

I didn't say "no u," I told you to define a weeb and prove how I am one. Can you do that or not? If not, you concede that your accusation is false.

Why do you see anything wrong with 1 single Hellsing thread on Yea Forums as opposed to Jewish capeshit thread number #5321 ?

the fuck are you talking about lmfao

SnK died with BASED Erwin
Fuck Armin
Fuck Eren
Fuck Levi
AND FUCK WALDIANS

By the end of this season the characters will have
>completely wiped out the roaming titans outside the walls
>taken back every damaged wall
>reached the ocean and started planning how to wreck Marley’s shit

make me you jewish capeshit watching nigger

sorry, i fail to see that.
i browse the new hot shows on kissanime every year or so when theres an ebb of regular tv series and theres nothing that keeps my interest beyond 2 or 3 episodes.
so yeah, no evolution

>SnK died
It was never good. 10 year olds who don't know what good writing is liked it, everyone with a brain knew it was trash.

Then you aren't paying attention. The number of TV anime alone has grown so much that a single season now has more than than the entirety of 1989. The type of TV anime has changed drastically too.

>as opposed to Jewish capeshit thread number #5321
Jewish capeshit is the equivalent? F shonen shit on Yea Forums.
We are contained with 1 form of cancer, we don't need Yea Forums's cancer too

It was only good until Reiner and Berthold revealed themselves, so for like 20 chapters in the manga.

im a speedreader and I like it fuck your autistic fact checking just enjoy the ride

and what is the current season?
I got to about episode 3 or 4 of season 2.

Weeb BTFO kek

>>It's not retarded.
name a series that you would consider having interesting characters and an actual plot and ill check it out.

The genre isn't based on plots, and the lack of a plot doesn't make something retarded.

People come to Yea Forums for anonymous imageboard style of posting to discuss variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography, not for anime, hence it's not the most popular subject here. You can check the stats and the most reposted images on non-anime boards if you want some proof.
>b-but it was founded on anime
And America was founded by Indians, it doesn't mean it still belongs to Indians

Dark

no i wasnt
no he isnt
no they werent
yes it is
no it isnt

are you fucking serious?
>>theres more of the same shit = its better

Attached: bottemless.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Fuck off tourist.

Yea Forums has a hugely disproportionate number of boards dedicated to anime/manga/2d/otaku/Japan topics, and a hugely disproportionate number of threads pertaining to those topics.

I never said there's more of the same, I said:
>The type of TV anime has changed drastically too.
TV anime is vastly more diverse than it was in 1989, not just because there's more of it but because the kind of anime that's made for TV has changed.

maybe i just dont get it.
is it for shut-ins who make themselves believe that the show depicts what having a life would be and that the characters are their friends?

live action when, bros..

Attached: pls no bully.webm (848x480, 2.04M)

You've been listening to too many Yea Forums memes.

stop projecting

Ahh when will discord anime trannies learn?

Do you think trannies just latch onto literally any anime? Their entire shtick is that they pretend to be cute anime girls on twitter.

>> the "you dont like something because it hits too close to home" meme

Attached: 1560154874347s.jpg (112x111, 3K)

remove this anti-semitic show from the frontpage right now