Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Attached: 3dsaw.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7LtO29P2ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bane

sneed

chuck

over 9000

Hey Vegeta are we there yet?

Scouters were so fucking useless, they just blew up if someone was slightly above genetic freeza conscript.

>Spopovich, what does the meter say about his energy level?

Attached: 3rfasdssssss6sa.jpg (1016x562, 129K)

3.6roentgen

THIS SCOUTER MUST BE BROKEN

If Bane REALLY buffed up on venom, could he take on Nappa?

youtube.com/watch?v=b7LtO29P2ms

When they wished for everyone killed by Frieza and his men back to life why didn't Nappa come back since he was killed by Vegeta who worked for Frieza at the time?

We're on the brink of war and you're supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.

>dub

Attached: blocking.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Frieza and his men
Because Vegeta is not a man, he's Masculine Asexual Hermaphromale who only fucked Bulma because he wanted his race to live on, based Toriyama subtly intervowing diversity into his narrative.

not great, not terrible

Attached: 1e51041f-c293-4478-a21c-0a26df44f8ee-8b1cd9f5f86a396cf2db82389ce2c98f741de9755ff228bd89809f1c73b45b7 (970x546, 57K)

>he's Masculine Asexual Hermaphromale
But the people Zarbon killed came back.

Attached: Zarbon05.png (1708x1925, 630K)

What are some movies where the first big antagonist turns into a pussywhipped cuck?

Attached: ghryjsjytgdg.png (1077x1591, 1.05M)

then they'd have to bring back the bug planet

Not a chance he could even touch Nappa

I DON'T KNOW NAPPA, THIS AIN'T LOOKING GOOD... IF HE KEEPS POWERING UP, WE MIGHT HAVE TO USE *IT*

The first big Antagonist was Pilaw

OVER 1488!!!

kek

could oozaru nappa beat goku ?

Hehehe, it's funny because he can evaporate her just with a glare

Super is such fucking trash

everybody stopped caring about power levels after the Frieza saga anyway. And even during that the power levels were random and inconsistent.

that didn't happen on namek and they had defected at that point and weren't friezf's men

>being elitist about taiwanese cartoons
this guy fucks

>over 8000

Attached: Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball Z 30 - 12.jpg (1066x1600, 274K)

Is this real?
Why they change it for the show?

I actually think it would be kind of a brilliant idea for a new bad guy of the saga to be some random space villain Frieza and his people had killed years ago. Thanks to the wish he'd been brought back to life, trained a lot and now wants to unleash hell on everyone. Would sure as hell be a better idea than all the fucking Buus and would properly convey the moral ambiguity of Dragon Balls as a concept.

>being this much of a newfag
As for why the Murican dub changed it, we may never know. Maybe Vegeta's VA misread and Nappa's VA played along, or maybe it was an autistic impulse from the translators to whom 9000 "felt" more awesome.

it's not really that big of a deal anyway unless you're a sperg for memes

I mean, he became a pussywhipped cuck too, the only female member of his band got taken by Trunks.

>not memorizing every bit of trivia for a manga (not a Yea Forums show) means you're a newfag
why do summerlads from reddit always do this? You always try to act like you're an "oldfag" but nobody actually buys it.

Anyway you have to go back.

it's pilaf and there really wasn't a big antagonist until tao pai pai

Yea Forums or not, over 9000 was a pretty huge meme back in 2000s.

Tao was a secondary antagonist even in his own arc (hired by Red Ribbon). I think you mean the first serious antagonist, which he was.

>over 9000
Yes. 9000 not 8000 which is what we're talking about you retard

It was a pretty huge meme -> people looked into its origins. IIRC even ED used to have this fact on their page for 9000. But sorry my mere assumption that you were a newfag made you so angry.