Do Americans really do this?

They put glowy distracting lights behind their TV?

Attached: Capture.jpg (573x392, 23K)

wow are you a goldfish that gets distracted by shiny things

It would be hard to ignore that.

At the correct brightness and color, it can really enhance the image and make it easier on your eyes.

that ambient light is supposed to change color depending on things on the screen, enhancing the experience and helping with the light cut off making it less distracting. just putting a purple/ping lights behind the tv would be dumb, yes

Best mothod of achieving what youre talking about? Considering dpijg this at my new place. Need some sort of splitter or rpi?

yes

Attached: JdlifqrF_o.jpg (2560x1920, 1.07M)

Phillips ambilight

this is like LED keyboards/mice taken to an even more retarded level americucks fucking pls stop

The actual lighting that mimics the edges of the picture is expensive, but if you have the money completely worth it. Eyes that view blue lighting for too long or a bright screen in a dark room for too long are eyes that are being strained for no good reason. Edge mimicry on monitors and dimming blue lights from apps like Flux will help keep you away from being another one of the over-half-population-now that wears glasses like a fucking nerd.

Attached: 1557299107128.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

I'll just continue staring at my big ass screen and when I need glasses I'll just laser scorch them and keep staring at my glorious screen while you have 12 different bisexual lights and apps for it and still get glassess anyway, later losers

Yeah they are easily amused by shiny objects. They also make their computers, keyboards, and mice glow "perdy colors" too. They're literally retarded.

I can't even stand the little on button at the bottom of the screen so I make sure I can turn it off.

Why do Americans have no taste? Their homes must all look like childrens playrooms

>colors are retarded
>black should be the only thing
So fucking edgy.

Found the ameritard staring at a purple light on his wall for hours on end.

nah

I see poor fags are still seething about not being able to afford backlights for their tvs.

Attached: lightpack-ambient-backlight-11638.jpg (640x533, 33K)

Attached: 1525190662738.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>Philips
>American
great bait

yeah me to, i have little squares of electrical tape on almost everything cause they always put these fucking always on lights nowadays

kek

Attached: 1546877762547.jpg (635x636, 80K)

>BREAKING NEWS: Americans still in denial about being loathed

I loathe women, so I don't go to their websites and think about them 25/8

American here.

No.

two methods :
have a tv ambilight
buy dreamscreen and watch a tutorial (100-150$) it's pretty simple

it's pretty good for animation, but lack of shades for live action

retard

no, you go on 4chin and whine about them.
same thing, fucko

it appears my superiority has caused some controversy

There's a way to do it with an RPi and leds, read some tutorial about it on /g/ once cause people wanted to evade the ambilight Phillips jew.
Go look on the archive.

hahahahAHAHAHA GUYS.
He said 25/8!! That can’t be correct, there’s not 25 hours in a day, nor 8 days in a week! HA!!! I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. AND PEOPLE SAY THIS WEBSITE IS SHIT.

calm down roastie, douche thoroughly

Do they really always watch tv while eating dinner?

>give me eye strain please

Isnt that the fag who isnt allowed to raise his own children?