Which one of them had the best trilogy?

Which one of them had the best trilogy?

Attached: the holy trinity.jpg (1920x1056, 272K)

Iron man

Captain America 3 was robber for Avengers BS, and thor is an absolute mes both tonally and story-wise. Iron Man had a more or less cohesive story throughout 3 films

Thor and IM had shit movies past their first ones

Iron Man > Captain America > Thor
Winter Soldier > Iron Man 2 > Thor 2
Thor 3 > Iron Man 3 > Civil War

IM score : 7
Cap : 6
Thor : 5

>Iron Man 3 > Civil War
nigga

GotG kiddie detected.

based, literally the only objectively right comparison

Iron Man 2 and 3 are beyond garbage. Downey had been mailing it in since after his first movie.

came her to say cap trilogy was best but this user is right.

Attached: 324654-Mylie-Moore-2[1].jpg (600x900, 87K)

Captain America. He doesn't have a single bad movie. Even The First Avenger was actually surprisingly decent.

Why are we supposed to hate IM2 again? Always found that opinion mind boggling. Seems like the definitive IM to me.

Thor

The twist in IM3 would've actually worked had there been a more compelling villain than Flame Nerd.

>first avenger
>thor is actually thousands of years old
talk about a mary sue

Thor - 7
Dark World - 5
Ragnarok - 7

Iron Man - 7.5
Iron Man 2 - 5
Iron Man 3 - 7

Captain America - 5
Winter Soldier - 8
Civil War - 5.5

Iron Man > Thor > Cap

IM3 > IM1 > IM2

>tv actually ranking childrens movies
This is it lads, tv is dead

My favourite is Thor but the best trilogy is Cap America, Winter Soldier and Civil War. Thor trilogy is second with only Dark World a bit weak, and last the Iron Man one. The only good movie is the first one, IR 2 is garbage on fire and IR 3 is absolute shit.

What? No. I only watch mature films for mature men such as myself.

Cap. Hands down.

Iron Man had the better debut movie, but the sequels were weak. Cap was better throughout.

Thor movies kinda sucked. The first one did good world building but felt a little flat. The second one was rather bad, Portman phoning it in and the barely coherent plot. The third was the best, but the bar wasnt very high by then, and i think everyone will agree, Thor was outshined by Hulk and once again, his villain.

Iron Man 3 had a twist that ruined the entire movie though. Shane Black is a hack.

Reminder that Cap cucked the Steve Rogers who was still frozen and undiscovered in the timeline created when the gem was removed, and that Steve Rogers woke up to a world that never missed him because he had been replaced by our Cap, who then probably stole that timeline's shield to take it back home and give it to the guy who got beat up by Rumlow.

I enjoy it a lot but the villain is trash and the movie isn't cohesive at all.
It practically makes a family guy-esque non sequitur when suddenly Tony's at a donut joint and Nick Fury shows up, then it transitions into him fucking around in the lab, then it's a large scale fight with worthless drones and then the villain has a big grey suit just like the last villain had a big grey suit and he dies.

>civil war only half a point above the dark world
Back into your hole, pajeet

Capt1: B-
Capt2 : B
Capt3: C

IM1: B+
IM2: C+
IM3: C-

Thor: C+
Thor2: D+
Thor3: didn't bother watching

>thor second place
>dark world ranked the same as first avenger and IM2
>IM3 ranked above all cap films

Youre fucking idiotic.

Thor3 is about a B- honestly. Its carried by everyone except Hemsworth and the black chick with the horrible body.