The Inbetweeners

youtube.com/watch?v=02MWZODMjQs

Will it ever be topped?

Attached: AAAABQx2Q3tiE3fY17n9KbnmajIJAexJWnOVYQSWyJLZmMeYcfDx1_Y7saICjNiZxMtYvpOmxUhNjKJua_BPqwRSMugIJfyJjLz_ (512x288, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SFLEHc5OUIY?t=99
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTr9k4BUxw
youtu.be/bzm3p2F2vqA
youtube.com/watch?v=REZ9le2qFD8
youtube.com/watch?v=1jCqafJX96M
youtube.com/watch?v=wS5g3xLCrGo
youtube.com/watch?v=JSfYEg9asM0
youtube.com/watch?v=60lwA7-zoYY
youtube.com/watch?v=GIHB1HvU5bo
youtube.com/watch?v=msfIAUDJ8CI
youtube.com/watch?v=XY3-D4R8Oxc
youtube.com/watch?v=gQQE2eeJu44
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpwBvYhkRI
youtube.com/watch?v=gmaKttNxG6g
youtu.be/2OnUVBzYI1o?t=153
youtu.be/_YB9JE1qmNU
youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg
youtube.com/watch?v=FKvlaq-mdQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=e7wBGekB2-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already has been.

Attached: 462627.jpg (960x1440, 414K)

delete this at once

movies > show

The sneedbetweeners

Can someone explain the appeal of this how? Do i have to be an anglo to get it?

Attached: 1553966445479.jpg (600x660, 65K)

Most attractive girl from memory was that Irish girl who was a once off character. Carly was a horsefaced and Charlotte a potatoe. I'm curious if the four actors have any range. I watched The Festival when drinking with a friend and Joe Thomas was playing the exact same character as Simon. It actually could have easily been a spin off film about what Simon did after university. All they'd have to do is change the character's name to Simon and the girlfriend actress or something and that's it, cause he's doing the exact same shit as he did in The Inbetweeners.

Rope yourself user

Yes, you do.

You would be friends with him, right Yea Forums?

Attached: John.jpg (185x150, 5K)

I guess.

He's got feelings too you know.

It's skins for nerds,

The best girl was the babysitter girl.

youtu.be/SFLEHc5OUIY?t=99

I fucking miss this show so much lads.

They honestly don't. Will's actor plays the exact same posh, stuck-up nerd in everything he's in, and same with Joe Thomas (see fresh meat)

>t.friendless neckbeard with no friends to have bants with

Skins is what teenagers convince themselves their life is like.

Inbetweeners is what their life is ACTUALLY like.

Feisty one, you are

Joe Thomas pretty much just plays himself. Unless he's putting on an act for Taskmaster

I'd hope its appeal was universal. It's about being in your late teens and being a bit nerdy

Skins is an adult's sexual fantasy about being a teenager.

they where just cast as themselves, pretty sure all of them had just had small parts in stuff before

DIGITAL SKATEBOARD TURD SPLIFF
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTr9k4BUxw

wrong

I didn't say i didn't like it

Between feed and seed or between FUCK and SUCK?

>Supposed to be the biggest losers in school
>Casts them as attractive chads
Are Americans retarded?

yes

Ah fuck off ya fat wanker

They weren't even intended as the biggest losers really. Middling guys that constantly fuck themselves by trying to climb the social hierarchy or impress others. Most popular guy we're exposed to is a guy called Donovan whose a psychopathic chav.

The American Jay literally looked like he had Down's Syndrome, which made Will and Simon looking decent even weirder considering he's the one that's supposed to be ripping into them all the time.
Neil looked alright though.

>Forgetting Neil's sister.

Nope. I'm American and this is my favorite comedy of all time. The only one that comes close to the same feel imo is Bad Education.

>the biggest losers in school
But that's wrong, the name of the show literally tells you their position in the school hierarchy. Hence why they would always rag on the real freaks like Big John and that specky girl.
The American casting was really dreadful though.

>Will it ever be topped?
Yes. It was always only ever the ying of Skins' yang.

Is that the show with that smug twat Jack Whitehall with his fat cheeks and stupid hair?

You might get slightly more enjoyment out of it as a Brit purely because so many aspects of the schooling and social cliques are recognisable from your own school days (in the same way an American might for US high school tv shows).
But even if you aren't it's still a great show and like the other guy said it's themes are pretty universal: just some average, 'middle of the pack' high school kids trying to get with girls, drink underage and generally mess around.

Joe Thomas' character on Fresh Meat is basically Simon still, so much so that I kind of headcannoned it as his college years away from his buddies. He and the guy who played Jay are fairly different on White Gold though, but I don't think that show is that good.

Neil Harrison was fantastic in A Very English Scandal, he definitely seems like he has the most range.

Best character

youtu.be/bzm3p2F2vqA

Yes. It's a funny show, but I suppose his schtick is not everyone's thing.

I saw an interview with him a while back and he seems absolutely nothing like Neil. Very surreal hearing him talk in-depth about a Shakespeare production he was doing.

>Neil Harrison
A daring synthesis.

Fuck, Blake, you know what I mean

You BUMDER

Attached: Bumder.jpg (411x363, 22K)

>Fucking baguette-eating dickhead frog

Favorite line in the whole series. Actually might be my favorite episode.

>tfw i am will

Arabs, I don't like Arabs

Favorite clips?

youtube.com/watch?v=REZ9le2qFD8

STEPHEN!

Patrice was pretty based I must say.

>taika waititti directed this

>randomly pisses in the middle of the street

t.bumder

>casually tells Will he wanked over his mother
Simon Bird has a weird Jewish/Semitic looking face and nobody has been able to turn up any non-British ancestry, so maybe the writers thought they'd add that line about Arabs in cause of the way Birds looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jCqafJX96M

Directors in america don't really ever seem to type cast people. It's really annoying for some movies because they just pick famous people who are attractive who don't fit the role. Seems way more popular in europe to just pick random kids from the area.

This scene is kino and its all improved because they are just playing themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=wS5g3xLCrGo

I miss 2009 and getting pissed on a field pretending we were in a Skins episodes

>OOH FRIEND
>FOOTBALL FRIEND

Attached: OOH FRIEND.jpg (281x351, 22K)

Weirdly it was written by a father and son.

Joe gilgun is great . Wish he was in more stuf

Anyone else get a boner when Simon got a handjob from that underage girl at that party?

>have a chance to get a qt amazoness gf and a BJ
>mess it up voluntarily
Was will a bumder?
youtube.com/watch?v=JSfYEg9asM0

youtube.com/watch?v=60lwA7-zoYY

t. Jay

>be a boig
>watch this shit
>it's pretty close to reality, but everyone jabbers in bong and it's infinitely more comfy
wish i could have watched this growing up, watching it in my late 20's just made me nostalgic for something i never had.

Absolutely based

not bog but it's exactly how teenage boys are , everyone remembers doing and saying dumb shit like that

As a non Brit, this shows seems bleak and depressing as hell.
Just imagine growing up in a montonous, shitty British suburb like that.
And the girls are all ugly and deformed to boot.
Fuckin dire

No

The girls are all cute, what are you on about? Charlotte looks a lot like my high school crush. It also looks peak comfy there.

The US casting is shit, but part of their problem in the series was that they could have been a lot more if they didn't constantly sabotage themselves.
Jay not knowing when to reel his bullshit in is the most obvious example.

Yes

Skins is Inbetweeners from degenerates

I've noticed American casting does seem to be a bit more 'black and white' on these kinds of things.
Like because Jay is the most obnoxious and constantly rips on the other 3 guys they had to also make him the ugliest for some reason.
Neil as the stereotypical 'dumb' one has long hippy hair so the audience knows this too.

Your mother is very sexy

>video blocked in my country
>blocked in my country
>am a fucking Bong living in Bongland
For fuck's sake.

Jay's dad was an underappreciated character.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIHB1HvU5bo

This one

You might want to fuck some of the girls in that show and shit but doesn't make them great beauties for God's sake. Charlotte looked like a potatoe with a shitty tan.

Well, you're not wrong.

I was too young to watch when The Office first came out and so finally watching it years later and seeing Jay's dad basically playing the exact same character was great.

Thorpe Park tied with Warwick University visit is probably my favourite

Why was it such a big deal that he shaved his pubes? Do brits really not shave their dick and balls?

>not buying kettle chips and inviting the offie to your housewarming

Simon's dad was way better

She was already apprehensive about dating him because she used to babysit him and it would feel wrong to get sexual with him.
His mates gave him a cream that took all his pubes off and left him bald, and she left because it reminded her of how much younger he was.

I think she was more weirded out by the cock wig

Possibly, but the sheepish way he said 'I haven't got any hair down there' was really the killing blow.

Just coming

why do americans shave balls anyway lol
not going to get trapped in your foreskin because your cock is mutilated anyway.
why cant americans just leave things alone lol.

It was the wig not being shaved

The scene where they try to ditch Patrice and awkwardly stop when he's starts running alongside them is the funniest scene in all of television

Yes

I understand, but why did he feel the need to put the fucking wig in there in the first place. Shaving your dick and balls is like a requirement now

can't believe this show is 10 years old, it was pure gold when it came out

Attached: 1560337610682.png (515x433, 318K)

>Like because Jay is the most obnoxious and constantly rips on the other 3 guys they had to also make him the ugliest for some reason.
You're onto something there, I think they were trying to turn Jay into Cartman

Have you even watched the show? He didn't shave.

Because he was completely bald and the whole point was that he was a teen trying to look mature to an older woman.
The point's rendered moot anyway because these guys are purposely written as spergs. Obviously a regular guy could shave himself bald and it wouldn't matter but the whole point of these guys is that they're social misfits, hence why he was dumb enough to put a wig on his pubic area.

Why didn't he just take the wig out some time between kissing the babysitter and being in bed with her?

Just looked Up the US cast. Jay is absolutely hideous. He's only average and pathetc looking in the UK version.

Because it's a tv show

His haircut was utter shit too

it still is

How do you imagine a ten years later or reunion special would work out, where do you see the characters post-uni? I think Neil would be the most successful out of the lot and lucked his way into something. The others would be working dead end jobs

Characters from The Inbetweeners make stupid decisions all the time. Hell, the actors get typecast and play the same characters that also make stupid decisions. Joe Thomas, who played Simon, was in a film called The Festival and in one situation his dumb black uni friend bought them children's tickets for the train to keep the price down. They had a 'oh shit' moment when the ticket inspector came around cause they knew he'd realise they aren't children. Now, if my dumb friend did that I'd have a small laugh with the inspector and play it off as my friend making a small, silly mistake and that we'll of course now pay the remainder of the fare. Play it off as a silly mistake and have a laugh. In that film, their course of action is to hide in the toilet and pretend to have a threesome in an attempt to discourage the inspector from trying to see their tickets, and they are then subsequently throw out at the next platform and looking like complete fools and freaks. They make these autistic decisions all the time in the show albeit to a lesser degree.

Are you an actual homo or what? Who the fuck shaves their genitals?
>I want my penis to look pretty
Fucking hell

I was him. No I wouldn't.

Isn't Joe Thomas like 36 now? Weird he's still playing uni-aged characters.

This scene hit the nail on the head when you see a teacher outside of school.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

gilbert

LOOKS LIKE A BLOODY VICAR DON'T HE

Would the Inbetweeners get made today?

I can just imagine all the outraged op-eds in the Guardian about the gay and spastic jokes.

lol no, because it would be called homophobic

GILBERT!

will could you turn the light off?
no leave on

based patrice

Groom yourself you manchild

No chance. Not diverse enough,too sexist and homophobic.

Attached: DGibY2pXUAA_s1t.jpg (200x296, 13K)

incel

>I'm curious if the four actors have any range.
Simon and Jay are pretty much the same in White Gold. It's still a decent show. Imagine Inbetweeners with a Mad Men-ish 80s plot.

Stinky cock and hairy balls is an alpha move

if you didn't, you're bent

Attached: 1157889_georgia_steel_the_inbetweeners_57e25106dcc58752505e412a95e8739e.jpg (615x388, 36K)

Is Inbetweeners Deano core?

For me, it's Will's mum.

Attached: belinda-stewart-wilson-132492_thumb_585x795.jpg (530x795, 120K)

The Inbetweeners 2 > The Inbetweeners Movie.

Am I wrong?

Also Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 3.

Season 1 has no eps which are bad.

Season 2 has Will's Birthday, Night Out in London and The Duke of Edinburgh Awards which are bad.

Season 3 has The Gig and the Girlfriend, Will's Dilemma, Will Is Home Alone and Camping Trip which are bad.

Attached: 268.jpg (268x402, 33K)

at least they had friends and (mis)adventures
>t. nerd who never did anything fun, wrong, or interesting

Why is the Home Alone episode, for example, bad?

A challenger appears
youtube.com/watch?v=msfIAUDJ8CI

Attached: MV5BMjAzNTQwODM2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk5OTM4OQ@@._V1_.jpg (1038x1500, 206K)

[waterside]
>top bait

I hope they do a new series in about 15 years where they are the parents.

Attached: BelindaStewartWilsonMV5BMjY5MjMwMTU4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTM5MzM2NTE@._V1_.jpg (3840x5272, 2.75M)

Ew, fuck off

If the Guardian calls it funny then I think I'll give it a miss, thanks.

It's an unmemorable "meh" ep compared alongside Season 1. It's The Inbetweeners when it's "meh" compared with eps which are The Inbetweeners when it's good.

Those are the eps I've always looked as "weak". Honestly I'd say there's not much worse than Will Is Home Alone, Camping Trip and perhaps The Duke of Edinburgh Awards.

Fucking crazy how rapidly the world changed in just 10 years

>Will's Birthday
>Night Out in London
>Camping Trip
Shit taste, these are some of the best episodes in the series. The only episodes that I would even consider calling bad are the ones with Tara

>Why is it bad?
>It meh. Dat good. Dat meh. Dat bad
Great fucking answer.

Tell me about. Only about 6 years ago trannies were still an open point of ridicule, now shows aren't even allowed to have crossdressing jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=XY3-D4R8Oxc
youtube.com/watch?v=gQQE2eeJu44
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpwBvYhkRI
mandatory viewing for why the American version is shit

Attached: MV5BNmVlNjdmMmYtYzlmYS00NDhhLWI2NjktYTY0YmFiZGQ4OGFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,6 (630x1200, 93K)

She was in about three as far as I remember. Warwick one was good and the other two had good moments outside of her, i.e. Will sperging out when high and with regards to that ogre woman.

Tara is terrible, The Gig and the Girlfriend is one of if not the worst episode, but The Trip to Warwick is pure kino

Wrong. Trip to Warwick is 5/5.

I think Superbad is the best US version of Inbetweeners than the actual US Inbetweeners.

Why do people hate Tara? Haven't watched in years but remember her as best girl.

Attached: MV5BY2Y1OTB.jpg (1276x1000, 90K)

Reminder The Inbetweeners USA was directed by Taika Waititi.

Attached: 9126770.jpg (780x566, 80K)

Will vs. that dick in the wheelchair was kino too. I do wonder what would have happened if, hypothetically, Will ever told Donovan to fuck off and didn't back down.

Do you also wax your body hair and shave your head? Please tell me you're gay, body hair isn't unhygenic you absolute mental case

Can we agree The Festival was rubbish?

Attached: The Festival.jpg (1000x665, 103K)

Watched it with a uni bro when drinking. Yes, it's shit. Highlight was the smurf girl. Decent drinking film to take the piss out of though.

unironically common thing to happen.

>Michael Cera as Will
>Jonah Hill as Jay
>Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Neil
>Dave Franco as Simon
it works
get punched or stabbed. Donovan is a "smart" bully, but I imagine he'd react violently if pushed

How come Donovan is a chav in S1 and becomes some posh wanker in S2 and S3 and then becomes a chav again in The Inbetweeners Movie?

Attached: 480.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Why do people hate Tara?
QUESTION!

Attached: 148101.jpg (825x464, 201K)

I don't recall him being a posh wanker. He gets a decent, non-chav haircut though still wears ear rings and shit, deals weed, says wannabe gangster shit like 'u disrespecting me?', etc.

Attached: Donovan.jpg (584x329, 18K)

not even close gtfo

QUESTION!

Challenge: find an image of Simon Bird, or Jay Buckley, where they look like handsome Chads. Good luck.

Honestly. Bugged me for years. His voice even becomes posh during S2 and S3. Then in The Inbetweeners Movie he goes back how he was in S1. Always assumed his actor fucked up or something.

I think they got the "middle class twat thinking he's a hard gangster" thing right with him

I remember it as him learning to give a clean-cut impression to teachers so that they bothered him less.

He might be a Deano trying to blend in with the hard kids? Happens a lot.

Anyone unironically like post-chav Donovan?

Souf FC. Definitely one of those ogres you'd find in a pub when some London or big time club is playing shouting like a fucknut.

i haven't watched this since leaving school

The movie was great too

youtube.com/watch?v=gmaKttNxG6g

The bartender Will bickered with in the first episode was based as well. One of those guys that comes across as both as southern as fuck and hard as nails. Underrated mix.

This was a fairly well shot sequence

youtu.be/2OnUVBzYI1o?t=153

His actor is pretty posh, double-barreled last name (but genuine, not single-mother mutt version) and his dad is an executive at Deutsche Bank

The top image for the actor on Google makes him look like a Victorian army officer straight out of Sandhurst. His wikipedia picture however... also, is he a Taff or something with a surname like that?

Attached: 800px-Henry-Lloyd-Hughes.jpg (800x1203, 143K)

figures

its crazy how a show like this just couldnt be made today without outrage, and it was only like 10 years ago

We used to call each other spacker at school and my youngish history teacher would go mental, that was about 2009

Can't say "mental" these days m8.

Guys still use non PC language now. In my first year uni house (2017-18) we'd call each other retards, 'get raped' would be used when owning someone on a game, etc. but of course there's that one PC girl who'd tell everyone off for using that language like some stern teacher.

Can't believe I'm actually getting nostalgic for 2008 desu

>'get raped' would be used when owning someone on a game
>of course there's that one PC girl who'd tell everyone off for using that language like some stern teacher
lol, what was your response then?
i can. everything sucks now.

Faggot used to be the most common insult on the internet and now it's practically on the same level as nigger. Crazy shit

I used to use a few Facebook groups dedicated to selling clothes (i resold a lot of Supreme in about 2014) around 2015 it became an instant ban for saying rape, faggot or retard

I never got told off by her personally cause it more like my other friends said that stuff but when everyone's friends and shit, the guys did fall in line. It'd be heated if it was another guy making those demands but men tend to make concessions when it's a woman over small stuff like that and then later joke about how it's a 5'2 nothing that got her way in the end.

It wasn't. He was just being a twerpy insecure teenager on the cusp of getting his dick wet for the first time in his life and overcomplicated things.

I come from quite a rural, close-knit area originally and when a friend of mine went to uni in Oxford (it was Oxford Brookes, not THE Oxford) he was at a house gathering and asked if anyone fancied going to the 'paki shop' for booze.
Some of the girls there were horrified but all the guys thought it was hilarious and the term caught on pretty quickly in his halls, kek.

It didn't change, the media circus is completely at odds with normal people.

Don't think guys give much of a shit in general unless they are limp wristed faggots. Most will censor themselves or let it go to avoid some drama getting in the way of a good time. Like two weeks ago I was preing with a first year friend and we were both agreeing how having a child turning out gay or transgender is far, far, far from ideal. We couldn't have that kind of discussion in front of the PC girl without drama cause she'd get genuinely uppity over it.

SHEILA GOES OUT WITH HER MATE STELLA

REMINDER:
Magaluf=Chav
Ibiza=Deano

And for normal middle class uni aged idiots that like to have a good time?

>What's a matter user? Are you feeling a little limp?

Attached: Inbetweeners_tara.jpg (361x500, 29K)

Interrail

Probably somewhere like Prague or Dubrovnik right now

If you think a middle class English suburb is "depressing as hell" I'd love to see what you think of our impoverished inner-cities

that's twice you've spelt potato wrong in this thread.

Ayia Napa

Why does England make so many kinos?

>Prague
Oh yeah, the uni sports teams seem to really enjoy touring there.

>when he grabs his balls in front of the underage girls

American TV always glosses over the grimness of daily life for the average person. Everyone has to be attractive and the show must have a happy ending.

Just look at the US Office or the remake of Peep Show. It just completely misses the point of the original.

>Sexually harasses underage slags
>Outspoken on his hatred of arabs
>Wanks onto the floor at other people's houses
Truly /ourguy/

In terms of observational comedy that really gets into everyday grimness of British society, Simon Evans is great.

Pretty sure Prague is a Deano location

>Deano
Got no fucking clue what that means.

She is FIT

This. Things are the same. The media lives in this parallel bizarro universe. I only ever see all this "SJW" or woke or whatever you want to call it shit on the internet and TV. Most people in the real world are just the same as they've always been.

this could have been good if they didn't try and copy them

That's literally what happens to chavs who end up actually going into 6th form. 95% of them drop out. So the few that remain are basically stuck with non-chavs and end up having to change their personality a bit to fit in.

Then, they're out of 6th form they're back hanging out with their old chav mates and acting in their old chav ways.

Happened to like 2 of em in my school.

Reminds me of this little group of Somali guys in my school who always used to cause trouble and generally act like pricks to everyone.
All but one of them left after Year 11 and the last guy did a complete 180, ended up becoming a real bookish type who went on to act and sing in all the sixth form plays.
Guess that was more of a case of him putting on act before sixth form though.

The Inbetweeners 2 was fucking shocking. Absolute rubbish compared to the series and the first film

underrated, PhoneShop is based

Agreed. Literally the only laugh I had in the entire film was 'awobabobob'

BUS WANKERS

YES LAUREN IT'S FUCKING FISH GIVE ME A MINUTE

I was that asshole that was friends with everyone so probably.
>Haven't heard from most of those friends since high school

>'awobabobob
What?

how could she see that fish from that far away?

It's a Chav but he's no longer a Chav but still has a lot of Chav mannerisms. Enjoys the same shitty media and locations as Chav does but puts on an air he's doing incredibly well and larping as a middle class guy

I said what time is it now?

No you fucking didn't, you said awobabobob

This. Arguably more dangerous than a standard chav because they still act and think the same but they also shit up normie locations such as restaurants and bars, where you’d never see a standard chav. This is due to their delusions that they can be part of normal society.

It's like an alpha and beta equivalent in their society. Stereotypical Chav guy is the beta, really skinny, pale Irish looking face who diets on Mcdonalds while Deano is the more alpha, buff looking guy you'd see on shitty reality shows like Love Island.

I didn't hate the second movie like a lot of fans do, but it wasn't exactly great and wasted a lot of potential on just retreading the whole "Will tries to pull yet another unreasonably hot girl" schtick which was already done much more effectively in the show and first movie with girls who were actually worth the trouble he went through. Also, the poop joke at the waterpark was kind of cringe and too low hanging even for them. The Australia setting was comfy though, always wanted to go and the movie made it look fun.

Also, objectively the only bad episodes of the show are Will's Dilemma and maybe the very first episode since it's a bit rough around the edges in execution.

That scene in the nightclub where they see the dancefloor and get too scared to do anything hits right at my core.

Nah the first episode is one of the best IMO, if anything it's the second one that's just a bit shaky

>youtu.be/_YB9JE1qmNU

Watch this kino

charlotte was a dog what are you on about

Bunk Off has too many classic moments to be considered shaky. Only flaw is no Jay and Neil toward the end

It was fairly well done but just finding its footing a little.

Destroyed

Really it’s written for parents of young adults so they can laugh at their own little shits and reminisce about their own past cringe.

One of the creators has has become a sjw and has said he regrets a lot of the jokes in the show.

Rape whistle, Will's song and pedo in thecwater park are great jokes.

The film in general is just full of weird cartoon shock humour that doesn't suit the Inbetweeners i m o

Rare mix.

No, his fat arse takes up two seats

I liked the slutty girl in BE.

First film was just Kevin and Perry Go Large

She was fine as hell.

I'm an American & the Inbetweeners captured the high school experience better than any other show I've seen. Obviously there are bits that are completely foreign, but in general the spirit of the show was pretty universal.

What about Zante?

No idea how they managed to pass her off as 16.

Attached: 7978197582_1fd4a76d2e_b.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

More of a middle class location like Aya Napa

This. I'm also American and the show feels exactly like how high school actually was whereas most American shows/movies either go the same route as Skins and go way overboard with the drama or just become extremely unrealistic with the way parties and things like prom were. High school drama was usually just the kind of petty and laughable cringe shit that The Inbetweeners nails and every episode ends with them thoroughly embarrassed at their own dipshittery but otherwise fine. Most characters in the show remind me of people I knew back then, and even some friends I still know from that time, and I think a lot of people can relate to that.

>tfw this was filmed literally down the road from my secondary school

Pure nostalgia kino.

no

Are there any cultural bits that you didn't understand that we could maybe explain?

I imagine at most they'd get confused by slang or what A levels and Sixth Form are.

The only references I didn't necessarily get were ones to what I assume must be local British celebrities or politicians that they occasionally namedrop, but even then the general idea still comes across as satirical comparison even if I have no idea who they are talking about. Otherwise the slang is pretty easy to figure out and nothing seemed particularly that foreign to me.

Patrician taste.

US suburbs are some of the most depressing places I've ever seen. Has absolutely no character, industrialised pens for your ever increasing population.

The true path is in the middle ground with the patrician trim. Not bald like a child, and not the depths of the black forest.

Most realistic portrayal of being a normal teen in bongland. Getting pissed up, trying to kop off and taking piss out of your best mates.

ay yo dats my man scotty p yo

Attached: Jru-s_GY.jpg (1252x1252, 147K)

Honestly I used to love this show when I was in my mid-late teens. Watching some episodes now, whilst there are some funny bits, the humour hasn't aged well with me and sometimes made me cringe. The very protracted scene where Jay becomes a member of the "dead hand gang" and tries to turn off his porn on his laptop in front of his mum and Neil made me gag a bit.

I watched Peep Show around the same age aswell, but I feel that show is still funny, and honestly it got better with age, so yes a lot can top The Inbetweeners.

We caught a fucking fish!

Mr maturity

I never said I was too "mature" for the Inbetweeners lol. It's still somewhat funny, quotable and Jay is my favourite character. It's also a truly realistic representation of UK sixth formers. It's just some scenes are a little hard to watch now because they're so full of teenage awkwardness.

nailed it for the most part. The only other thing that confused me in the first episode was the underlying social class themes. School uniforms are only found in American private schools, so they're generally associated with an affluent upbringing (this may be less true now with the wider array of charter schools, but it was true when I was in high school). So all the characters looked like "posh-twats" before my UK national friend who introduced me to the show explained the school system.

Was it social hierarchy or adolescence which was the "inbetween" aspect?

theyre called the inbetweeners because theyre inbetween the cool kids and the dorks

Ameribrah here and watch the Inbetweeners all the time. Dont even know how many times Ive watched the series. Its comfy. I enjoyed both movies. The turd at the waterpark scene in #2 is classic.

us office is still good just a different take

So who shagged any birds down at caravan club? I hear it's like an orgy.

I shagged a Nuts magazine model there. She never came back the next year though cos she said my cock was so big she had to go to hospital for a week until her snatch healed and she doesn't want to risk it again.

What us wrong with that man's mouth, jesus.

What's this from?

this was the first episode I ever saw and I watched it on an airplane in the middle of the night. Trying not to wake everybody up with laughter at the part where Neil just punches the fucking fish to death genuinely had me in pain

is this Episode 2? The first series of Phoneshop in general was great (only just found out they made 2 more) but episode 2 is honeslty one of the funniest fucking episodes of tv

>punching a fish to death

well.

We're the Millers

whatever you do don't look up her nude scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg

nah what am sayin?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKvlaq-mdQ8

>inbetweeners thred
>not posting this
youtube.com/watch?v=e7wBGekB2-w

Why?

ive done thus quite a lot

They're very large but really saggy. Depends on what you like, really.

Proper fit

There’s no “required viewing” necessary to know it’s shit, it’s a US remake of a British classic that ran for one season on fucking MTV. That should tell you everything right there.

NO IM SAYING YOU LOOK LIKE A VICAR
BUT YOURE NOT
CAUSE OL' SOPPY BOLLOCKS HERE CAME OUT YA PIPE
jays dad was the fucking Norf meme

I try to be friends with these sorts of people throughout my life under the false belief they would appreciate the friendship more and be better friends, and time and again they turn out to be the most petty, selfish resentful bastards, better to just stick with shallow thoughtless normies, at least they won't dedicate themselves to making your life as much as a misery as their own.

Never thought of this but it’s correct

Dave Franco is in Superbad for like one scene and seems like a chad, no way does that fit

Seconded. I looked it up one time and they were exactly as described, and her face looked like shit in that nude scene too.

>Chad
If he had to, Franco could have played the burger version of Simon, i.e. the most normal/attractive once that fucks himself over via his own autistic obsession a single girl and being cooler and better than he actually is.

Attached: superbad-dave-franco.jpg (618x412, 36K)

yfw this shit was filmed in my hometown. the demographic of the area is 70% asian.........

Is that really a controversial stance? I suck dick but if I had a kid I'd want him to be a well adjusted straight kid, they go through a lot less shit.

Where was it filmed?

Wasn't it in Watford or near there?

Neils sister doing the ironing in her lingerie

Attached: fc7800f51f0c42ad0fdb19fe1387f3db.jpg (631x365, 25K)

Kek

No, and I don't like it when he makes eye contact.

Was hotter in the other episode where they stare at her cleavage.

It perfectly encapsulates what life is like as a bong 15-17 year old is like

I'd say being a bong helps

>I'm curious if the four actors have any range
The guys who played Jay and Simon have the least range. Their characters in White Gold are just the guys they played in the Inbetweeners

she has the sex

This is true, through highschool I tried to befriend and hang out with the social outcasts, but it turns they're outcasts for a reason. They're complete retards beyond saving.

none of us do neil

I can't believe that shit 10 year anniversary they did. Fucking Jimmy Carr, the one note cunt

For the life of me I don't understand the hate for the anniversary show. Maybe I'm just thirsty for more Inbetweeners content but to me it felt like I was hanging out with old friends.

>How do you imagine a ten years later or reunion special would work out,
Stag night for Gilbert. The twist of the special is that Gilbert is cheating on Will's Mum with Neil's dad

I want to thank to whoever posted about The Festival movie. I really had no idea it existed.

Not the best movie ever, but 3/4 movie are really enjoyable.

mate what was it about 2009? first time i got drunk in a field as well

Because there was too much focus on everything but the main quartet. There was some good stuff with them, but there was a lot of shit like the game show, the awards shit, and so on.

Inbetweeners resonates with me because i was the same as as they were in the show when it came out.

I'm gonna fuck your fucking fanny off u twat

I think a new season could be done eventually with them as the parents of high school age kids, but where they are still idiots getting into cringe situations and their kids are the straight man foil to them.

2007-11 Was peak friend comf for me Probably because I left school in 2008. Stopped giving a fuck in last year of school and still came out with good GCSEs. Did college, had friends, even fucked a few casually like a chad-lite, was super fit as joined the army in 2010.

Now I sit in my underwear on this site like I did when I was 14, half my lifetime ago. I feel like I'm in a huge rut and have been for the past 5 years.

>inb4 nice blog

bibbitybeeepbibbitybeep

Sounds like my life

jay is fucking golden this entire scene
>Im not eating that, its come out the fucking sea!

If you mean , that's me. You're welcome. Sucking my cock is all the repayment I require, user.

Attached: 8b9f2492575a12abc25dd99f0a431f29.jpg (808x455, 60K)

Plebs is like this show but better in any way conceivable

Attached: 94ae86cabd6d23e6b38f5a60c0e69bd4.jpg (600x899, 113K)

2008 leavers represent. We're the first real internet generation. Also i got hacked on runescape fuck you tommy

Jimmy Carr interjecting and upstaging everyone constantly as well. I like Carr somewhat but he sucks in that context because he cannot shit the fuck up and is generally unfunny.

THISCONVERSATIONISSPECIFICALLYABOUTTARA!

>Joined the Army in 2010
Why aren't you still in it?

plebs is shit and too low budget and the notblack black guy is really jarring and annoying

Smurf girl is great, she had some leaks recently.

I remember getting full on diamond tier erections kissing lasses at parties and stuff in 2008 then going home and adding them on myspace afterward.

did it with 1 fat lass as she was proper thirsty for it and the sex was unreal.

Fucked my knee up bad from a football injury prior. Now I work a shitty management position at a nationwide supermarket distribution centre.

Otherwise I'd still be in. It was pure bantz all the time, basically an extension of college and the pay is unreal when you factor in your zero outgoings/bills.

no

i hope you arent american

What the fuck was Frank Bruno doing there? He clearly had no idea what was going on