Commercials

Can we have a thread to talk about commercials.
Like fuck they're 2 steps from real ass brainwashing.

Attached: ScreenShot20170718at5.44.50PM.jpg (642x428, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-iV8_r3IiI
youtube.com/watch?v=2msbfN81Gm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use hulu but have the cheaper subscription. I use a video speed controller to fast forward the ads since adblock doesn't work.
Most ads are completely normal but I noticed that ads for Verison's internet service are prone to buffering.
I have a feeling that they make the ads load slower so that the buffering encourages people to buy it.

Attached: 1200px-Verizon_Fios_logo.svg.png (1200x727, 55K)

Anyone notice that in the last superbowl commercials, a lot of them seemed to have stuff about robots and AI? What's up with that? Are they priming the population for the influx?

>Are they priming the population for the influx?
unironically yes
and not even in a malicious way
automation is coming whether we like it or not and there is going to be a year when it booms and becomes the new norm.

>real ass
why do you post like a fucking nigger?

I rememer all you zoomer cock suckers crying about sponge bob

Having a stroke their bud? Relay that back to me.

Tfw Pirate Bay, prime video, premium Hulu & Netflix
Don’t even remember the last time I saw a fucking commercial

I mean you gotta have netflix. But with the speed controller you don't need that extra 6 bucks on hulu. "90 second ads" zip by in 6.

For anyone else. The plugin is called "Video speed controller."

I watch it on my “smart” tv, I don’t think that would be possible

>people who like capeshit and trump are clutching their pearls about corporate brainwashing

this
>bitch about a player who took a knee for the national anthem
>mass embargo NFL because hurt feefees
>do a 180 and bitch about ads in major events
fucking boomer /pol/yps need to be lobotomized

>they're 2 steps from real ass brainwashing.
>2 steps

So I guess you have missed recent Gillette ads with a tranny and muh toxic masculinity?
The interview with the Gillette CEO afterwards was very eye opening, and if I didn't have gun before I'd sure as shit get one after that, because fuck me we are going to need them.

Commercials are meant to make you feel inadequate about something and their product is the solution.

Attached: FHSGHHCSD3RC6KXT2CBPODZ3NA.jpg (800x597, 54K)

Nice head cannon. Meanwhile I still wait for an under 2mm profile that will have straight sides and an industrial cutter that is able to cut said profile with actual 45° shape without me dying of pure rage.

Reminder that automatization is a commie meme since thenstart of 20th century and it won't be an issue if we stop flooding our countries with sub 80 IQ retards.

>hurt feefees
>m-muh systismistists opprressionn
>dey be killing us
>p-protect marginalized black multimillionaires

youtube.com/watch?v=X-iV8_r3IiI

Attached: Champs Sports.png (613x633, 193K)

>you gotta have netflix

Attached: 1529290880276.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Attached: IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING JUICE, GODDAMN JUICE!.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

I thought it said "chimp sports" for a second

Jesus fucking christ...

Attached: Caveman.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>Like fuck they're 2 steps from real ass brainwashing
They're right in the middle of brainwashing. The human mind can be manipulated in very many ways and there are people that understand this very, very well.

I remember a couple of weeks ago, they were showing The Hunger Games movies on the VHS channel. The damn commercial breaks seemed to go on forever.

They are real ass brainwashing and if you dont think so then you dont know what real ass brainwashing is. Go pick up a non self help book (those are for losers) about Neuro Linguistic Programming.

I went to the World of Coca Cola a couple of weeks ago when I was in Atlanta. They have soda foundations of Coke drinks from all over the world. My favorite was this Chinese melon soda.I think it was called "Smart." All the Indians were drinking Thums Up.

The slippery slope described in 20 seconds.

The Indians should have been drinking cyanide.

We had Capitalism before television and movies, why do we need commercials?

Commercials are cancer, just like the rest of (((broadcasting))).

it all started around WW1 times in America when companies became afraid they would be producing more than people were consuming, which would result in inflation
marketing was the path they took to solve it, they stopped making things people needed and started advertising things people wanted to have, it shifted to consumerism
watch the century of the self, it's very informative even if you don't agree with the narrative imposed

Are you seriously whiteknighting for advertisements that intentionally try to mislead people into believing shitty behaviors are normal?

What a piece of human trash you are.

>all started around...
The time mass communication and psychological study started to emerge, so around the time of newspapers and gazettes.

Thanks to our (((friends))) in the psychological community, (((they))) found out that a certain segment of the population, let's say

>The interview with the Gillette CEO afterwards was very eye opening
Link?

It goes from bad to worse

>There are people in this very day and age who STILL see ads

Lmaoing at your life senpai

>Thanks to our (((friends))) in the psychological community, (((they))) found out that a certain segment of the population, let's say

>they're 2 steps from real ass brainwashing
2 steps from? It's the whole point of commercials in the first place.

I've been pretty much commercial free for years to the point now I just angry if I'm forced to view that shit.

maybe being an internet provider they think they can host their adverts on their own servers to save money instead of the content distribution local servers the 'plebs' use.

youtube.com/watch?v=2msbfN81Gm0

Don't even need to see an add to know I enjoy a refreshing coca cola. So why do they bother?

B.F. Skinner built on the Pavlovian conditioning observed by Mr. Pavlov, and others, and this research was later sold to anyone and everyone that would buy it for the right price.

Animal trainers used his research and developed training methods for everything from marine mammals to lions and tigers using Skinner's research on operant conditioning.

The same operant conditioning is used in advertising to bridge things that people will find rewarding to see or hear, like a pretty woman or catchy song, with a product or service. They KNOW that by creating these positive associations with their product that a certain segment of the population WILL buy / use their shit. It's just the way people are wired, and the psychological community is to blame for teaching marketers how to do it.

Look at the U.S. obesity epidemic, and it IS an epidemic mind you, and you will see a distinct correlation between the rise in broadcasting numbers (radio/TV/cableTV), with the rise in processed food and drink crap, and the rise in obesity.

It's almost like something has been pointing people towards shitty products that make them sick and eventually kill them. Hmmmm......what could it be?

WTF
I thought it was just a cuck being happy he still has his son which would already be bad, but this is a commercial of women being treaten like a fucking child vendor machines for faggots

Attached: 1560885182020.jpg (480x460, 76K)

>(((commercials)))

Attached: burgers.png (1000x1000, 89K)

you know nothing

Automation is coming and is big right now but it won't be as widespread as most people thought. The tasks that will be automates are simple and repeatable in which most low end jobs or the ones usually outsourced

British commercials are so over represented with black people it’s actually surreal watching them. I’m sure there’s a ban on all white families and couples.

That is the point where we are at now folks, so called liberals bringing in politics for no reason to cry about Trump, cry about Trump for doing tax breaks for "millionaires" then all of a sudden those same liberals start defending corporations who will sell out the entire human race for a piece of jerky. These people are fucking mentally retarded. Oh yes we got to protect silicon valley cause they censor those evil conservatives even though they are starting to censor us too. They think that because Pepsi puts out a fag flag in their advertisement campaign that must mean Pepsi is going to protect them and not just trying to milk money out of them.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to actually come in contact with a significant number of ads in your daily life? With literally one browser extension I pretty much never see ads these days. Fucking newfags need to go back to twitter

Are commercials even working? There's a fuck ton of money spend on this shit but most people just ignore that

Is this some sort of twilight zone shit? Am I dead? What even is this?

>Juice

memes are becoming real life.

>British commercials are so over represented with black people it’s actually surreal watching them. I’m sure there’s a ban on all white families and couples.
It's always fun to hear British people talk about the schism between reality and the presentation of reality in your media.

The US has a lot of non-whites concentrated on the coasts, but the interior 90% is almost entirely white; most regional advertising has to be approved by the national corporation's marketing department, so you get towns that are 100% white with billboards full of beautiful brown people advertising the local hospital or cell phone company to them. Obviously it would be more effective if the characters in the ads were white, but that would be off-message as far as corporate is concerned.