Zoom zooms be like : "this is soooo good. It's a FUCKING MASTERPIECE"

Zoom zooms be like : "this is soooo good. It's a FUCKING MASTERPIECE"

Attached: 1561271379259.png (1200x800, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story was so formulaic and generic

Art style was pretty fresh though

/pol/tards be like: I hate black people, because I'm an ugly virgin incel!

Fuck off to your containment board. Spiderverse was great.

It was easily the best Spider-man movie.

why are boomers so obsessed with zoomers?

Attached: 297.jpg (680x383, 41K)

visuals and seeing 2099 and noir get represented in film was the only redeeming quality about it. stop shilling you nigger-obsessed zoomers

>coping this hard
/pol/ is unironically more mutted and diverse and whateverthefuck buzzword for negroes, mestizoids, and other such non-whites you wanna use than this board will ever be.

>inb4 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee racists git out
I'm both friendlier toward and more honest with non-whites than faglord anti-racists are.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w

peni carried this shitshow

It’s shit. Miles Morales was written by an obese Jew who literally hates white people, so why would anyone support that character? Spider-Man doesn’t need 100 variations, it’s quantity over quality to scrub money from brainless plebs like you. It’s got fuck all to do with /pol/ and everything to do with personal taste and standards; infantile lower end IQ people will like Spiderverse, the rest of us won’t.

self hating uncle toms and chinks =/= diversity when they try to hold up outdated conservative opinion straight from 100 years ago

This.

>I'm not racist
Cuck

>WE'RE NOT THE REAL RACISTS AND BACKERS OF HATE GROUPS LIKE IOTBW AND THE KKK
>ITZ DA DEMS!!!!!!!
kill yourself

Attached: 1539861052608.jpg (2698x1668, 268K)

It’s true though, Democrats are the ones running pedo rings on the migrants all flooding up from the south, they’re the ones who have turned great American cities, education, public services etc into third world standard cesspits because they’re only about power and gibs for themselves.

>Art style was pretty fresh though
>5fps
>chromatic abberation
nah. there's movies that capture the comic book aesthetic much better, even live action ones

>kkk
Woah those 3 men in Georgia sure are the worst thing about America, if we ignore the 13% being responsible for 50% of crime and the people who pander to them and create a narrative that keeps the violence and actual racism going.

Boomer cope

how do i filter posts that contain buzzwords like jew and nigger?

9/10 times they contain nothing of substance

>pic
You can just tell this is how progressives see themselves.

>Look at arrow in upper right-hand corner of post window
>It looks like a triangle
>click triangle
>select HIDE POST
>go brag on Resetera about how you defeated those horrible nasty trolls on the 4chins

Or you could learn to ignore things, like a big boy.

Immigration is racist, it hurts blacks the most. And that is the Democrats number one issue for two years.
Qed Democrats are racist.

yikes

I don't watch nigger movies.

I bet you listen to nigger music.

Nope lmao

it's aight.
this. as a based black nigga i watched this movie in a theater packed wit a buncha white nerds and chillen and I was receiving handshakes and thumbs ups da hoe way trough smdh

I hate how fickle you zoomer pieces of shit are. I mean, everyone is fickle to an extent, but you little assholes really take the cake. I've seen zoomers go from full 1488 to progressive liberal in the space of a month; I've seen them go from Libertarian to MLM in the same amnount of time. Pathetic. And you want to know what the defining factor is? Pussy. As soon as little zoom zoom figures out that the girl they like is left leaning, they do a one eighty. You little faggots white knight harder than anyone. What's worse is that you donate to these vapid waifs too - all for nothing! Year after year! The same girl even!

How do you grow up on the internet and not know that this is bound to get you nowhere?

>How do you grow up on the internet and not know that this is bound to get you nowhere?
Zoomers grew up in the Facebook internet. We learned the hard way that giving out personal information and thirsting after e-girls are some of the dumbest things that you can do, but for zoomers those things are a way of life. They don't know any other way. Poor kids were born with one foot in the grave.

I am Peter porker xD

nobody:

literally nobody:

not even a single atom:

Hollywood: "lets make Spider-man black and have a white love interest!!!!"

isn't zoom some faggot villain from flash or other comic book shit. what does it have to do with spiderman? other than both being comic book characters

Shut up racist retard

>start putting anime eyes on everything
>shit gets praised and wins academy awards
if only anime could stop getting robbed by the academy

t. NPCs spouting talking points they saw on Fox news one time

I really liked this move. It has been a while since ive seen anything with such creative animation.

Thats not very nice :(
Those animators worked really hard to give you this movie. You should be more appreciative of their efforts :(

I wish I could upvote this comment more than once.

>Spider-Man, a pig and an Asian girl trying to save the multi-verse from being destroyed by 12 foot Kingpin

Really?

>woman, token minority and white man
why is it always so formulaic like this?

Attached: 1561252566936.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Yes. Pretty much happened in Spider-Man the animated series in the 90s, too many comics to count, the Arrowverse and it's many crirsises (Legends of Tommorrow had a closer thing to Spiderverse completely separate from the Arrowverse Crisis. With felt puppets too), etc.

Based

Natural and normal - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child [b]
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

I hate /pol/tards so goddamn much