Confess, Yea Forums

Attached: say it.png (600x566, 67K)

I hate myself

I fap to Debicki

i have a gf and post ryan gossling all the time

why?

I only watch anime and korean dramas and variety shows

I pee in the sink

Attached: 1520296195404.jpg (540x640, 32K)

how is that a confession

I never watched The Sopranos

Attached: 859451.png (1229x1160, 56K)

I haven't watched TV in years. I don't even own a TV. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie either. I have never been to the cinema.

Ever since highschool I have randomly had a strong desire to hurt women. always women. It would just pop into my head during class or when I was trying to sleep and stick with me for days before fading. it got to the point where I was planning how to lure a girl I had a crush on to a several acre patch of woods near my house....I never did though, but only because I was certain that I would get caught.
Several years out of highschool and it still happens. Never hurt anyone though, Im not clever enough to avoid police and that keeps me from doing anything stupid.

based

Attached: 3i34893458.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

creepy but honest.
go with Christ.

Hurt women how? Details.

fucking based me too
I actually made this meme

Attached: Sink Pisser Apu.jpg (594x1500, 190K)

lmao good apu

can't afford your tv license eh mate?
me too but I have and use my telly anyways

Attached: DEVILISH.png (300x250, 136K)

A broken clock is right two times a day. If you're not clever for anything overt wait for something you can manage. I believe in your ability to make things right user.

Attached: 859453.png (1229x1160, 57K)

>Telly
Grow the fuck up and stop talking like an infant

daisy ridely appeared in a dream of mine, she was driving a car and incredibly racist against Chinese people. I remember being a bitch to others in other instances, but vaguely. she was always nice to me, and it wasn't a sex dream, but I wish it was

Attached: Daisy_Ridley_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x312, 15K)

The TV licence is easily avoidable even if you own a TV. I simply have no need for a TV.

stupid fucking american

i am not interesting and i want to fucking kill myself, but i wont so i have been thinking about killing a bunch of people then getting shot by cops.

brits say telly

Attached: 44.jpg (339x242, 30K)

Why aren't you interesting?

Isn't that a Scottish thing?

I say ‘have sex’ just to wind people up. I’m depressed because I want Tom Holland to date me but I look like that fat Mexican-Chinese pig from Donnie Darko. I want to fart on his love interests in the Spider-Man films until they die.

imagine her eating a bunch of cheeseburgers and then plunging ur pp into her geegee

because i have zero hobbies and i am stupid as fuck, i don't know anything about anything, i spend all day here, i don't have any friends or family, my neetbux barely keep me afloat.

It's a Brit thing. Scots are Brits btw.

I have to talk myself out of making threads on this board almost daily discussing things I just watched because I’m too fucking scared to watch it autosage off the board. It wouldn’t matter if I actually had a friend or partner to talk to, but I don’t.

I know you're a fucking Brit. Why do you "people" talk like Fucking babies?
>Telly
EMBARRASSING

this is your board welcome home fren

remember joker comes out October 4th

Attached: rise up.jpg (833x379, 37K)

Attached: 859454.png (1229x1160, 60K)

sounds like you're too autistic to understand slang. you know America has regional slang too, right? do you understand the difference between you all and ya'll?

As a gamer will i like this movie

start working out, bud

>please brits, please please please give me replies

wow

telly, innit?

One is a contraction, albeit a grammatically incorrect one. Saying “Telly” or “brekkie” is fucking pointless because it doesn’t even shorten the syllables. Say tv or breakfast, fag. In b4 fag is a cigarette, because that’s actual slang unlike some faggy nickname for things.

you havin a laff?

"" - another word for this is incel

izi havin a laff?

“Telly” really is one of the stupidest contractions imaginable.

Why? It's just a word.

Wait a second, this isn't /fat/

Attached: 1561139887505.png (2217x2217, 715K)

confess ur /ck/ sins RIGHT NOW

I buy 0% fat cottage cheese and pour in 15-20% fat sour cream

Attached: 859452.png (1229x1160, 57K)

Based

Attached: 2rhn2b9.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This post might land you in jail buddy
You're on a watchlist for sure now.
And that's a good thing

He’s not going to jail. Most shit on here is a joke and it’s not like he admitted he did or would do anything. Besides, most people on Yea Forums talk about raping children so I’m sure he’ll be fine.

I can't believe on God no matter how hard I try

Why is Yea Forums so pedo friendly?

where do you get your morals from then? Dawkins?

Me too, but not just in my own house, wherever I go.

Attached: download (5).jpg (194x259, 13K)

No, I think morals are not taught primarily through instruction but via interaction and reactions in social situations. Either way even if morals are divined originally by a great instuctor that doesn't necessarily point toward the Christian God. Basically I'm confused and presuppositionalism doesn't seem to me to be an authentic way to live.

lurk more

I used to do this until I watched a japanese instructional video on how to shave properly. Apparently you're supposed to use the "basin" of the sink to fill with water and stick your face inside the basin, instead of cupping your hands over the faucet. Why didn't anyone teach me this? I've been using sinks wrong for like 25 years.

I started out here when I still gave a shit about TV and movies. I should have left long ago but I find it comfy here.

just lol just believe in God, dude

>I find it comfy here.

Attached: O7UnQM0.png (764x645, 33K)

I love the MCU
I mostly enjoyed the Netflix MCU shows
I thought BvS was pretty good
I hate Pixar movies, The Incredibles in particular, and Ed Edd and Eddy
I was reading the Boys comic after seeing a trailer for the show, and it made me have a panic attack because the scene where the Justice League parody forced themselves on the new recruit reminded me of the years my dad abused me
I paid a cute girl fifteen dollars to take a picture with me to convince my coworkers I have a girlfriend. I've also spent around five hundred dollars on custom girlfriend audios.

Attached: my-image.png (1216x560, 547K)

o..oh ok

I had sex with a hooker in a hotel 2 days ago in fear of becoming a wizard.
Turns out it's not that big a deal, and should've waited for "the one" instead. But whatever.
Other than that, I haven't seen the Godfather, which I hear is actually quite common.

I don't cook. I have a wife for that. Laundry too. Forget having sex on tap, the real advantage of marriage is not having to cook and clean ever again.

Funny. I can't believe in science no matter how hard I try. The universe is too complex and life is too improbable, I just don't see how it happened through chance, even if the universe had existed forever, which is hasn't and it won't. Unless literal aliens come down and greet us, I think we are the only ones that are capable of perceiving existence, which makes us important and gives our lives meaning.

vaginal sex?

>I can't believe in science

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 13K)

I never said I was pro-scientism, science obviously doesn't hold the monopoly on truth, it's a tool for investigating the quantitative aspect of reality nothing more. I'm not some philosophic retard but I also don't think that lingustics preceeds morality, or that Aristotles argument for God is full proof, given it's assumption about the nature of time.

Basically stop strawmaning me
>which makes us important and gives our lives meaning
A teleological argument doesn't show anything.

Science doesn't require anyone to believe.

I'm not arguing with you you fucking closet fedoralord I'm sharing my opinion asshole fuck you and fuck this thread

I'm not the guy you're responding to but It does have philosophic assumptions and an explicit epistemologocal frame work the deliberatly restricts itself to analyse quantitative phenomena.

Over 100 IQ is frowned upon here. Maybe /sci/ will be more accommodating?

Okay, doesn't help me though...

I used to cunny-post as a joke but now I'm starting to be genuinely attracted to little girls.

How do I stop myself going down a dark road?

Attached: 1550308248527.jpg (1080x1349, 83K)

The science of miracles.

Talk to normies and adopt their views.

What?
I'd rather go to reddit and kill myself tbqh lmfao

>I'd rather go to reddit and kill myself tbqh lmfao
1. lost
2. Why the hate for /sci/?

Just accept yourself for whoever you are, be you tranny or childfucker. We're all threads in the glorious tapestry of life.

I don't wanna be in a tapestry with diddlers

>Why the hate for /sci/?
Just go there right now and look.

I'm a 26 khv and I've been telling everyone and anyone to have sex. I just love this meme, even if it applies to me.

Attached: 1560366288119.jpg (2987x1680, 351K)

Tough shit. It's a diverse and inclusive tapestry.

I'm going to leave my blonde haired, blue eyed long-term girlfriend and find an Asian woman to settle down and have children with. I get angry seeing interracial couples but white women honesty can't compete with their aesthetics and I don't want to spend the rest of my life banging cottage cheese.

You're obsessing over impulsive thoughts and that only makes them more common. Just accept that sometimes you sometimes have unsavoury and dangerous thoughts as a symptom of your own free will.

Attached: interracial.png (824x1296, 515K)

Me too. Even when I go out

me to user

Me too, and my mum walked in on me once. It's just so much easier + less water used.

A Larsganger can't remain khv for too long, believe me.
t. literally had sex for the first time the other day

I know the feel bro.

>tfw you get a boner from your gfs 11 year old sister sitting in your lap.
>tfw it's in a packed car so you don't even have the excuse of external stimuli
>tfw she's the only one that notices but doesn't tell anyone
>tfw she subtly wriggles on your dick a few times
>tfw she giggles and blushes every time she speaks to me now.

I fear I'm going down a dark path.

Attached: 1560880139921.jpg (474x435, 22K)

link?

>my mum walked in on me once
Undeniably based

I'm muslim so you have no power over me rabbi of the devil.

all white people should be killed

I sometimes fantasize about having a meet-n-greet with anons and getting group banged by them.
I'm a girl

>fantasize about having a meet-n-greet

Attached: Haram.jpg (429x479, 30K)

are you attractive?

Depends. In my eyes not really, but I've been told by someone I remind them of that actress from married with children, forget the name.

the blonde or the readhead....

have you ever had a gangbang before?

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info] Yea Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
Got range banned and I can't upload pictures any more in Yea Forums no matter how many times I reset my DSL router.

Blone. It's Christina Applegate, I checked.
No, I'd be too anxious to do that.

wait, it's a meme?

>christina applegate

i will believe in when i see it.

what's the sluttiest thing you've done so far?

Have you considered the fact that maybe you are more of an agnostic? I think for some people the struggle to believe in a god is more meaningful than the actual belief

It's amazing that you put so much garbage into one post.

Attached: cuteoutfit.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I had thoughts of killing my father before he died of heart failure.

You mean post myself on Yea Forums of all places? Lol, come on.
>what's the sluttiest thing you've done so far?
Not much really. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat.

Social contract, societies evolve to have rules that benefit everyone, murder is illegal in China even though they don’t have Christianity. Obviously there are religious laws that would never exist without religion but most of those were practical at the time, like the aversion to pork of Jews and Muslims. Pigs ate the garbage and they had a lot of parasites and diseases, now it’s safe to eat.

whoah you trying to be logical towards a Christian? good luck with that, bud.

Unironically based, keep it up lads

Attached: manofculture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

I think the editing on almost all pre 1978 movies is laughably awkward and bad.
I only watch movies while I'm eating so I typically watch, say, a two and a half hour movie over two days, four meals.
I've masturbated to guys fucking cars,, rape scenes, bestiality, I ERP and sometimes hump my computer
I am a friendless NEET virgin
I often don't hear what people say so I push back the movie ten seconds just to hear it again
I think Vertigo was garbage
I think the Maltese Falcon was garbage

>I think Vertigo was garbage
Dropped.
Otherwise based.

i think you can approach things from naturalism, evolutionary biology and psychology.

why is it so difficult to believe that altruism and solidarity for example, have their benefits as a driving force in evolution? where does this thought stem from that without the ten commandments derived from a book written by humans which just happens to be part of the mythos of an abrahamic religious institution there would be total anarchy out in the streets?

morality in itself (in philosophical terms as well) is also one of the roots of discrimination, racism, genocide and so forth. it drives me nuts when someone claims their moral code as being superior to someone else's, especially when it is involved in mob mentality and animalistic herd behavior.

Attached: 1255148419572.jpg (1469x2804, 1.41M)

>Theodora showing off
Lmao

Same. Less noise, less need of aiming, less water. It's way more efficient.

Kino pic.

>having to watch videos to learn to shave
It must be so shit not having a father.

I have a father. he just never taught be anything useful. everything I know about the world is through Yea Forums. I think it's because he had me in his late 30s so he didn't have the energy by the time I reached adolescence. that is my justification for forced pregnancy of women by 18 and why women over 30 should be put in concentration camps.

sneed

tewwy wewwy uwu

I'm not really racist I just like lashing out anonymously and larp as one. I do it pretty good. This has also brought me to the conclusion that a lot of people here aren't truly racist and are merely pretending.

Post pics.

Sink pissing is the convenient way of pissing.
Also, it excludes manlets

Proof that a weak father figure can lead to inceldom.

I hate this board I hate seeing 5000 brainlet wojaks per hour because you faggots are afraid of being called normie/cuck/soi/reddit and try way too hard to fit in here

Attached: 1560890057850.jpg (326x287, 17K)

I think at least half of Yea Forums agrees with you on that.

Attached: 1510012955336.jpg (645x729, 26K)

t.frenchman