Honest thoughts?

Honest thoughts?

Attached: 84BFDDFD-E350-49F7-97D9-C56A6589F5E3.jpg (2048x858, 587K)

Jumpscare moment

bix nood

N

was nice to meme

I

glad to know people of colour live rent free in your heads /pol/

Genuinely the worst major character, in the first movie there was this attempt at some sort of redemption arc set up. Though somewhere down the lines they realized he genuinely did jack shit whatsoever when he was a First Order soldier after that he's just some happy go luck negro

G

Honestly? Sneed.

>people of colour
So white isn't a color?
Every human is a person of color, retard.
Except ghosts

>glad to know people of colour live rent free in your heads /pol/

Attached: 1561232574376.png (934x1029, 269K)

>people of color
What's up with these weird ass terms.

I was most excited for Finn before TFA released. I watched Attack the Block and assumed he would be a Stormtrooper-turned-Jedi, with a proper Empire British accent.
I thought Rey would be a scavenger Han Solo character with an American accent.

I saw the clip and it made me go from loving Star Wars to hating it. I haven’t watched anything they’ve done since then. I don’t hate black people, it’s just that I know the score now ; black people used as diversity tokens in modern retakes of beloved franchises and films, they cast poor quality actors mostly because skin color matters more than talent, they push them in major roles but make them Mary Sue because they’re above reproach, they make other characters act unrealistically because the black person must always be showcased. Blackwashing is a sign of shit quality, especially true of Marvel and DC. Rare exceptions are films like The Equalizer, which have less iconic beginnings and where the lead feels natural because of the location and the quality of actor, Denzel Washington in that case.

G

They could have also tried to have gotten an actor that at least fits the role of a soldier. This guy doesn't even look like a last ditch reservist that went through 1 week boot camp.

It’s way more complex than that, don’t be a brainlet. I hate how “liberals” and some black people here are so fuckung sensitive and bitter they think everyone should ignore degraded standards of film because of politicization, and blackwashing even though it’s as racist as whitewashing.

E

Attached: 1539305328166.gif (800x371, 105K)

where is colour i have never seen or heard of that country

Yes he’s a terrible choice. He must have been going cheap.

honestly? based

R

Anyone with a brain knew that Star Wars was dead the moment this teaser dropped.

>weird ass
one could ask you the same thing nigger lover

Are you high on crack or dyslexic or some shit.
LMAO

you're emulating niggers you dumb fuck

You are an genuine brain dead nigger gotcha.

>weird ass
stop posting lile a nigger zoomer mutt.

Jew Jew used a nigger from outta space to bait /pol and virtue signal towards SWJ. It's supposed to be a win-win. Typical low IQ jewish trickery, zeron subtelty, just throw a fucking nigger popping on the screen and watch the world burn.
Does anyone have the podcast where JJ says he hates white people. It's from A Converstation With Jeff Garlin By The Way. That podcast has been wiped from the web but somebody must have a copy

Attached: 1518962536624.jpg (1412x962, 400K)

this whole renegade trooper nigger was a great idea but they did nothing with it
the only character that had any promise but kept running in circles and turned to lol janny joke
they couldn't even effectively convey how and why he was one to break off the conditioning or whatever

Attached: pancat.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

Well executed but left me with no lasting memory or feeling