Do people over the age of 25 enjoy these movies? trying to figure out if i'm out of touch/old or normal

do people over the age of 25 enjoy these movies? trying to figure out if i'm out of touch/old or normal.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 17K)

Why 25? I can't see anyone but toddlers and women actually enjoying capeshit

Even people under 25 don't enjoy them.

I'm 26. I enjoyed some of them, but then again some of them came out when I was 20-25. Haven't watched Endgame or much of the newer stuff.

I liked Infinity War which surprised me because I'd been pretty bored since like Winter Soldier. Not so much Endgame. I had more fun with Spiderman: Homeconing and I was pretty lukewarm on that.

Maybe the series has become more corporate and safe over time but I'm pretty sure I'm just getting old.

Attached: 1556119882211.png (287x425, 124K)

I haven't actually watched any capeshit since Batman Forever. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Americans do, but I wouldn't really classify them as "people"

Attached: superhero-wedding-shirts.jpg (800x533, 76K)

Yes but it’s hard to overlook glaring plot holes, Mary Sue bitches, shitty writing, terrible casting and diversity tokenism and all the other things children and libtards aren’t equipped to understand.

I enjoyed Guardians 1 because it was the first good adventure movie I can even remember being released. I enjoyed Thor Ragnarok for a number of reasons as well. They're both pretty different from the rest though. The normal run-of-the-mill ones I can tolerate, but usually find tedious at times. Infinity War was pretty good though.

First Avengers movie was a massive hit because it was the first movie of this kind. This was 10 years ago, people who saw it at 14 are 24 now with their own kids and drag them to new MCU movies.

I don't even know anyone who says they are legit great movies, they just go see them because it's the popular thing to do.

I dont read capeshit comics. I knew nothing of captain america, ironman, thor, dr strange, etc so the first movies were ok as an intro. And then the second too, and the third, and then the first avengers were ok, guardians, second avengers, third, black panther, antman, but this thing that thanos is the big bad just didnt sit with me. Like, he has a throne chair n sheit. Everyone flipping their shit about grapeman, i thought infinity war will explain, but it didnt although it was ok. The first i could care less about was captain marvel, bc it just seemed so whatever at this point, special powers, aliens, i wanna see who the big bad grapeman is and whats the deal endgame straight up ruined all that shit. I dont care about spidershit.

Anyone over 15 who enjoys these movies is genuinely and objectively unintelligent.

Based and factpilled.

First Avengers came out in 2012, what are you talking about?

>muh MCU is shit
superhero movies and the MCU as a whole is the most successful genre of movie in the entire history of cinema. More people can list off Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman etc. than, oh, I don't know Jack from Titanic? What about John Conner? Can more people remember that character than a MCU character? Nope.

Point is that yall are just coping with the fact that y'all will never be part of the cool kids club and enjoy superhero flicks like normal people

Yes. More people know who John Connor is in comparison to Captain Marvel. The same with Jack.

at first dont, but after winter soldier I feel that its not coming back from them.
In my case I feel all the saga extremely comfy and relaxing, its a weird feeling like being amonst friends ever more if you enjoy it with your irl friends. Its silly I know

Yeah and McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in the world and Cocs Cola is the number one consumed drink. If you think popular=good you're most certainly a dumbfuck capeshit fan.

26, and I find all capeshit to be terminally boring. Fantasizing about having superpowers just isn’t something you do as an adult, which removes 100% of capeshit’s appeal. Besides, it doesn’t help that the last good one was Iron Man in 2008.

>Friends only want to watch capeshit or football documentaries at the cinema
I only tag along because I am bored as fuck.

>popular=good
Great logic, dipshit.

My dad is almost 70 and he enjoys them for the silly action movies that they are

Why are you so obsessed with capeshit? Get a life or read a book.

interesting projection, tell me more

But McDonald's and Coca Cola is objectively good, why else would billions of people love it?

Im 26 and i do not, not because theyre men in tights and shit but the scripts are so poorly written its disgusting

Bullseye huh

>I’m not helping, and time travel is impossible

14 seconds later

>jk I am and it totally is

Attached: 28A0F43F-1915-4DCB-9AD7-F93A54A53C2D.jpg (800x450, 181K)

>look, I replied to everyone in the thread!

Attached: A6E5008B-F4D6-4DE4-A8EF-A18DD3614497.jpg (500x488, 40K)

>Solves it overnight.

>First Avengers movie was a massive hit because it was the first movie of this kind
>Hasn't seen Alien vs Predator

They’re literally all garbage

Do you know why they’re so popular? Because every retard who has been birthing children for the last twelve years takes their retarded children to go see these films.
You’ve never noticed all the stupid fucking kids toys and merchandise that surrounds these retarded comic book shit? It’s literally all retarded mid-20s parents and their 7 year olds going to see these films.

t. Teacher of these retarded children

>Lol capeshit sucks
>likes anime

>t. Teacher of these retarded children
You have my deepest sympathies.