Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Oh, girls just wanna have fun

Attached: hero_Annihilation-2018.jpg (1200x500, 166K)

It gets me mad that this movie isn't more well known, it's like the perfect movie retard normie libcucks say they wish existed but actually good and the only place it gets discussed is on here.

I didn't get any feminist agenda off the movie since all the women are fucked up and mostly die, but I really don't understand the point of the interracial scene. I don't remember it from the book either.

Attached: frances-mcdormanddancing-in-film-annihilation-2018-dir.gif (500x208, 2.57M)

why was there a grizzly bear in florida?

This movie can only truly be appreciated in a theater

War is pretty fun.

it wasn't florida (or earth for what is worth) anymore

Garbage movie for plebs. Of course there are retards here who love it. We've got capeshit galore and all sorts of other garbage why not this psuedo intellectual crapshow.

A literal feminist cause currently is having stories that explore negative portrayals of women, like villains, that don't just go femme fatale and leave it at that

Bear scene was classic horror, unironically. Movie really bordered on being one the best horror movies ever,but missed the mark in some ways.

so just writing a normal story...

This movie is about Natalie Portmans failed marriage.

Her movie husband changed as if he is alien, and she changed too in the end. This is a metaphor on how marriage changes people.

affair she has in the movie is Natalie Portman wanting to fuck and suck Chris Hemsworth. This is a reason she left Marvel.

You know, girls have other interests than science and a career in the military sector, so we got to give them motivations.
Let's give them all strong, emotional or psychological troubles, which caused them to become these unladylike action heros.
Yep, that's what I call feminist.

That song lyrics implies that women are all childish idiots tho.

Attached: tzuyu think.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>I really don't understand the point of the interracial scene.
Self destruction, it also destroyed their marriage and it's the reason her husband went on the mission.

yes it was you dumb fuck

*ear shattering fart noises*
*dubstep sound*

>Netflix movie
>Has gratuitous interracial scene in the first 15 minutes

Attached: BelugaXL.jpg (1920x1298, 286K)

no it wasn't you smelly cock jockey

Are you implying that's not true?

they never fucking left earth

counts as a misogynist if a woman sings it?

just saw this movie, it was amazing. I avoided it when it was theaters because of the all female cast but now I regret not seeing it on the big screen.

guess that's what i get for judging a film by its poster

Attached: file_0.png (326x326, 264K)

the zone is not on earth (starry vault is fucked up, maps don't work, you can't access it by boat/giant eagle/mole)
t. bookfag

So can we all agree it was a metaphor for the Vietnam War?

Stop being a patriarch

agree

lol redit

yeah okay brainlet

Women/girls (little difference) dont watch good movies so any female representation in a non-blockbuster is useless to them. I've dated 14 girls long term and they fall asleep EVERY time for any important movie. Can you imagine falling asleep during first viewings of Alien or OT Star Wars? By the way, nearly all of them had every Dawsons Creek on DVD and Breakfast club.

It widely missed the mark. Which sucks because the movie DID have a ton of potential.

The bear was completely fucked up. It happens out of nowhere the first time and the scene practically cuts away instead of lingering and letting us absorb what happened, and then at the end it comes out of nowhere, with no build up, we just hear that weird screaming and we don't even know what the hell is going on before the bear is crashing around inside. It's too rushed and confusing to be scary.

The first attack should have been longer, starting quietly instead of throwing us right into it and cutting so abruptly, and we never should have seen the body. Throughout the movie the girls should have occasionally heard their friend screaming and crying for help far off in the night. Then at the end, they hear it right outside and we finally discover it was the bear. That's basic shit. Other stuff is ruined too, like how we see in crystal clear 4k the army video with the guy's guts moving, when the video should have been grainier, and we should have seen it over the girl's shoulders or just their reactions to it. The Mexican girl looks stupid as shit saying it was a trick of the light-we could buy that if they didn't show us the entire video where you can clearly see what's happening.

It's obvious the director was in love with the dance routine and CGI sci fi shit at the end and rushed the whole movie to that point. Almost the entire lighthouse scene was hilariously bad, and at a minimum the movie should've cut to the end when Portman stepped into the hole.

is it stalker with guns?

It's stalker if all the characters were useless, emotionally extreme charicatures.

>but actually good
hahah

>You can't access it by giant eagle
Fucking tolkeinites are invading scifi too now

Stalker with none of the emotion or mystery

annihilation is one of the greatest kinos of all time, disappointed that we'll never get the director's cut

comparisons to stalker are very superficial

Seriously tho, it's really pathetic...

Attached: shitflix.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

>heros
heroes

>That
Those

>as if he is alien
as if he was an alien

>A literal feminist cause currently
....cause, has themes

>they wish existed but actually good and the only place it gets discussed is on here.
terrible English, logically has no narrative.

>Let's give them all strong, emotional or psychological troubles,
Let's give them all strong, emotional, or psychological troubles. Which cause them.........

> I avoided it when it was theaters
in theaters

>Dawsons Creek
Dawson's

>charicatures
caricatures

Let's not explain what really is happening here, Annihilation/Oblivion is a homage to Anal Sex Magick ritual.

All of Hollywood is satanic.

>the end is bad

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

God forbid women start to assume some real responsabilities and die in battles, right? RIGHT?

I was really disappointed by the lack of lesbian sex.

based fag LARPing as a straight guy

>Anal Sex Magick
Can you elaborate on this

Sex between women is pure.

would have been better with an all male casting

Based grammar teacher user