Euphoria

Why would girls send nudes if they knew they were likely to be leaked and be slutshamed for it?

Attached: Euphoria-Sydney-Sweeney-Algee-Smith.jpg (3733x2100, 3.56M)

post height and jaw

All females like attention

your first mistake is thinking women think logically.
your second mistake is watching this absolute garbage of a show
your third mistake is being a fucking newfag niggerfaggot. kys

Females are stupid. You cracked the code.

your first mistake is thinking people in written shows are real people

>girls shouldn't send nudes
Of course, any girl sending nudes to YOU are the exception, right?

I wonder how they actually got the actress to take the selfies

Attached: 111252329_syd-12.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Is this a serious question?

The selfies were made before the show even started filming...

Not technically, I mean more how did they get the actress to agree to it?

Attached: op.jpg (349x642, 30K)

Perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a photograph before uploading it to the cloud?

Attached: CZq29pJWQAECc7M.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

>women
>thinking

Women process risk/outcome like a 3 year old, especially if they're pretty. The idea of something coming back to bite them is completely foreign, which is why they freak out and desperately try to blame anyone but themselves

>Why would girls send nudes if they knew they were likely to be leaked and be slutshamed for it?
Women want to have sex and get impregnated. They must advertise their bodies to achieve this.
It is 200,000 years of evolution in play, its pretty darn hard to deny the ancient urges.

Because
>this guy is different
>this guy wouldn't do that

Attached: 0eYFv9U.png (696x665, 742K)

>Why would girls send nudes if they knew they were likely to be leaked and be slutshamed for it?

The great thing about this is all you need to do to get a girl to pose naked for you is just say that you won't put them on the internet. She will trust you because she wants to show you her body really badly.

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [28.17-28.25].webm (1150x1080, 2.74M)

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [28.26-28.35].webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>Of course, any girl sending nudes to YOU are the exception, right?
Nope. Why would they be an exception? My current and past girlfriends are EXTREMELY lucky I'm the type of guy who would not do something with their nudes. But other people might be different.I know many people who don't care about that sort of privacy.

Girls shouldn't send nudes if they want to be sure of protecting their social status and image. If they don't, (and something happens) then that's on them. Putting trust in people of bad character will only lead to regrets.

Gotta start watching this show.

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

No fuckin way

All women are dumb whores, that’s why

>hey she has nice tits she's pretty hot
>NIGGER ASS NIGGER ASS NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCKING HER NIGGER ASS ON YOUR TV NIGGER CHOKING HER NIGGER FUCKING HER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ASS ACROSS THE SCREEN

Attached: 1554453929567.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>My current and past girlfriends are EXTREMELY lucky I'm the type of guy who would not do something with their nudes
Speaks to the quality of man, huh?

>nigger
netflix series?

HBO

holy nigger fuckholy them tiddies

because women are retarded as fuck

they're written by real peole and in this case, most likely a woman. pipe down, retard

This the girl from everything sucks? Nice rack.

lawl you are high key dumb if you actually believe the story characters make realistic choices and not just interesting choices for a story

Attached: 1560930180169.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

One such service is called "acting". People who act are called actors. Actors portray characters in stories to be viewed by an audience.

>lawl

Attached: 1528347194722.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

>it's a "pol watches left wing propaganda and gets triggered by it" episode

Maybe instead of worshipping murderers like Christchurch you guys worship heroes like McVeigh. Then you might actually inspire someone to clean the filth off the air at barrel point.

You mean in the show or IRL?