ITT: Only the best SNL cast members

Attached: BarryS1_RT_Gray_Background2_0846.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EwDoUVVRPM
vimeo.com/108532626
youtube.com/watch?v=GbqYETP8rf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a shame they only bring him back for stefan sketches when /ourguy/ Vinny Vedicci is where the real money is

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 6K)

>not vince blight

Attached: rs_1024x534-161120133949-1024-kristen-wiig-snl-111916[1].jpg (1024x534, 58K)

I heard him give an interesting interview on NPR recently. Apparently up until the end he got extremely anxious about the show being live. He even worried about shit like someone from the audience charging the stage. Glad he's having success on stuff that isn't live so he doesn't have that stress anymore.

Attached: ff233fd43973e7fde4ea998f1a59870a.png (1182x1632, 1.78M)

Attached: rs-238287-GettyImages-505735556[1].jpg (2000x3000, 1.16M)

His Daniel plainview immpression was unbelievably spot on

he has the most punchable face ive ever seen

>goes from SNL to South Park
was he trying to give himself an ulcer?

Me

are you kate mckinnon

No

Attached: 140228_2749548_Norm_MacDonald_Cold_Opening_anvver_2.jpg (629x354, 37K)

the man, the myth, the legend: CQ!

Attached: colin.jpg (618x412, 79K)

phil hartman was the best desu

that guy who slit his own throat

Attached: 0 _psOG8O48o3Hg6cd.jpg (1534x1000, 274K)

Was wondering how long before someone would put up a troll pic.
Top kek

yes

Attached: f6c61c06fe2df0324c72d9b6f33f311b.jpg (1988x1308, 232K)

Based Marc Murphy

Steven Seagal

I could ever tell if this dude had COPD or just the worst joke pacing of all time

based and Philled

that guy with the skull vodka, watched a bunch of those original 70s SNL a while back and realized Aykroyd was far and away the funniest of the original cast

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

for me its Garrett Morris! he had a odd way of talking that was always funny to me

Attached: dff91bcfa4384741e87505d63e2a46b9.jpg (460x307, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_EwDoUVVRPM

Attached: 0_ETCPfdqiL3C9ALa.jpg (638x397, 39K)

untouchable years. weird how these guys were the best on SNL but was probably the cast that went on to make the shittiest movies

Attached: 25514357.jpg (1988x1386, 583K)

Leslie Jones was on SNL in the Sandler years too??? thats her in the back right?

all time best at doing the news on SNL, fight me Norm fans!

Attached: 3LWhzGQTw813CUPWyCJDBbpKnhqwbx7fi3w.jpg (610x408, 30K)

i disagree, i prefer seth myers

was meyers as big a faggot on weekend update as he is on his late night show?

:(

Attached: wnn_hooks_141010_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 58K)

3 all time best cast members all in the same photo

Attached: carveyhartmanlovitz.jpg (1470x1040, 167K)

It's weird they used to have skits like this on SNL.
vimeo.com/108532626

GOD TIER
Dennis Miller

DEMIGOD TIER
Norm MacDonald

GREAT TIER
Chevy Chase

OKAY TIER
Majority of the Rest

AWFUL TIER
Jimmy Fallon

SHIT TIER
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Seth Meyers

Attached: segment killers.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

The Tom Schiller short films had some real heart to them. beats that faggot ass "digital shorts" or whatever they call those lame ass andy samberg rap videos they still do but with pete davidson and black guy who isnt kenan. SNL is such shit now

good list. MY GUYS IN PIC (plus kevin nealon and miller)

Attached: r-COLIN-QUINN-600x275.jpg (600x275, 60K)

Quinn admittedly kinda sucked on Weekend Update but hes still my dude for creating tough crowd and his O&A and Stern appearances

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT????

Attached: SNL_0715_05_Its_Pat.png (720x486, 573K)

It was a different time.

Attached: Capture15053.jpg (610x476, 35K)

Tim Meadows, also known as the original black guy before Kenan who stayed on SNL way too long. Fun fact, he finally left SNL to be the black guy on this sitcom...... (lol wonder how Michael and him got along?????? hmmmmm!)

Attached: MV5BNDlhNmY4YTQtM2YwZi00OTUxLWFlOTItOTQ2YTM5YWI4NGQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (613x460, 100K)

>very first line of the pilot is "this is gonna be a waste of time"
was it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=GbqYETP8rf0

Attached: 1432088447141.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

lol snl was so much better when they made fun of gays and trannies

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x607, 41K)

damn, 2 black guys???? michael mustve been in hell! thats prolly where all that rage started

Hannah Gadsby started out on SNL??? did she could the crowd anytime they laffed??

I wonder if he thinks tim meadows and the old nig is the reason this shit got canned

*scould the crowd

OOO WUZ IT???? OOO WUZ IT???? OOO BLUUTI LAFFEDDD????

Attached: 1536217052890.jpg (328x374, 23K)

Janet Reno isn't gay or a man, though.

also when white cast members would pretend to be chinese lol dana carvey was the master CHIKEN MAKE ROUSEY HOUSEPET!

Attached: gettyimages-141423318-1024x1024.jpg (1024x679, 421K)

i myself miss the blackface skits most of all.

NEVER FORGET THE TIME JIMMY FALLON WORE BLACKFACE TO PLAY CHRIS ROCK!

Attached: fallonblack.jpg (244x206, 8K)

The joke is that she looked like a tranny

those late night guys all sure loved to wear black face in the 90s.

Attached: jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg (678x381, 32K)

john belushi

Yes and those skits are not making fun of transvestites, just Janet Reno. She was a good sport about it.

billy crystal did blackface regularly on SNL, his Sammy Davis Jr was a big hit back then

Attached: 140207_2722631_Frank___Sammy_Cold_Opening_anvver_3.jpg (614x345, 113K)

Yeah but that joke is only funny if you agree trannies are funny

making fun of ugly women who look like men fits in with the theme of it being A BETTER TIME. now like gays and trannies, making fun of ugly or manly women is pretty much off limits bc of the (((comedy fun police)))

I can't get into this zoomer mindset. Nobody really thought "heh trannies" back then when the skits aired like you are now, Janet Reno was just a masculine looking female and so the crew figured let's get Will to play her. I'm sure it's not the first time.

LOL!!!

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 60K)

i noticed in the last few years they completely stopped having men playing women at all. i guess thats another thing not allowed in modern woke comedy? first noticed it when they did a new The View parody, used to have half of them played by men (Fred Armisen as Joy Behar, Kenan as Whoopi) its so much less funny with Leslie Jones as Whoopi, Kenans impression was so much funnier.

the worse is how that have all the Trump admin. and other assorted EVIL REPUBLICANS!!! impressions now done by Kate McKinnon cuz yeaahhh GRRL POWER!!! thatll get to those evil white man trumptards, really stick it to em having a PROUD GAY WOMIN YAAASS QWEEEEN playing all of their rePUKElican heroes!! take that drumpf!!!!

Attached: giuliani-kate-mckinnon.png (1284x856, 1.63M)

it's funny because she looks like a man, but that being funny means you also think trannies are funny. They were not thinking about trannies at all when making it though, correct.

Snl was never good

her and McKinnon r the best females

this cast is so overpowered it's ridiculous

kristin wigg and kate mckinnon are the two most annoying and overrared in the shows history. zoomers prolly dont even know the actual good ones from the past like gilda mary gross jan hooks nora dunn cheri oteri ana gasteyer

and its even missing a few people that should prolly be in that photo (lovitz, mike meyers, victoria jackson, norm, jay mohr, smigel)

Tim had great comedic timing he was an awesome straight man it's a shame he has done nothing of any relevance since he left SNL

of the current cast cecily strong, fat broad, and mexican broad are all funnier than overrated mckinnon. only one i hate more is leslie jones

yeah kind of a shame. in the shows history i think Tim is the only black guy who wasnt a walking steroetype playing YO!!! IM A BLACK MAN FROM DA GHETTO AINT IT FUNNY HOW I SPEAKS EBONICS ALL DA TIME????

Attached: tracymorgan.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You are rarted

now im realizing Leslie Jones is just basically imitating the way tracy morgan acted on SNL. only diff is tracy was funny because hes a man (then again im still not convinced leslie aint really a dude)

I liked Bobby Moynihan and Beck Bennet the most out of 2010s seasons. Before that it was Will Ferrel and Chris Kattan when most people were on the fence, I liked Night at the Roxbury and watched it many times. Before them, Chris and Tim Meadows.

I have the best taste.

Your shit tier is the last time weekend update was watchable you doucher.

I've just accepted that skipping rap "parodies" by sandberg is part of my SNL life. Would have thought it would be over by now but 10 years later...

The couple that should be divorced skits were pretty good tho

Nah last time Weekdn update was watchable was when norm did it. Got too faggy and cutesy once Fallon and Tina fey took over and been that way ever since. Che and Jost ain’t quite as faggy as Meyers Amy Tina etc but still are pretty dam terrible

so you haven't seen the fappening pics i take it?

Good god I’m afraid those would make me go blind or at least melt my face like that guy at the end of Indiana Jones

Its not faggy and cutesy now it's blasse and wretched pure propaganda without the treehouse fun feeling the poehler/fey era had. SNL used to be FUN.

Fallon and fey era wasn’t bad, Seth and Amy was kinda like a shittier rip off of them, not great but better than whatever the hell those 2 unfunny assclowns on there now are doing. Those 2 are so bad they make me long for the days of Colin Quinn at the desk