What the fuck was this shit? The whole concept of this movie is stupid as fuck...

What the fuck was this shit? The whole concept of this movie is stupid as fuck. What was the point of the experiment and why was it abandoned? How can the people below control the people above? Why is the entrance to a secret testing facility inside of an attraction at a fucking beach. The tone constantly flip flops from surrealist horror to goofy comedy. Why did they play I got five on it so much, especially an orchestral version during an intense fight scene? The whole "villain explains their motives in excruciating detail to the protagonist" trope was annoying for a movie considered original and unique.

This shit was trash. Intentionally confusing and vague just for the sake of being "deep"

Attached: Us movie banner .jpg (775x515, 40K)

Hey asshole use the "spoiler" function.

Mods ban this loser.

who fucking cares, none of the spoilers matter because none of this dumb ass movie makes sense or even cares to explain why anything happens. its just a complete waste of time

we wuz directurz n sheeeit

>a new nightmare
Comparing him to Wes Craven is a bit fucking premature don't ya think.

A negroes attempt to imitate art: the movie.

>if you stop being poor you stop being black
niggers fetishize poverty

Attached: 1547034643699.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Just don't watch movies with predominantly black casts. That's a big red flag!

Artists fetishize poverty*

Some black movies can be good tbqh, don't discount kino over race
t.race realist

Yeah the story was terrible why did they shoot it when it obviously didn't make sense. Like why would the clone chick be telling her husband she's afraid to go back to that beach area from her childhood she wouldn't fear that girl as she's already replaced her.

kys faggot

Far too few to consider. Shit like Get Out and Us is just pretentious wankery by 'muh mind of Peele' like he's some next level visionary and not a propped up clown.

It's just a fairly decent classic horror film.
It uses almost all of the classical tropes. It's not an 'elevated' horror film.
It doesn't fit into the psychological thriller-esque 'elevated' genre with others considered new classics like The VVitch.
It's actually relatively fun. Even though it has a high-ish concept, it's really paper thing. But that's fine.

The reception to the film is the only problem.
Just because it has a black cast and a tiny bit of social commentary doesn't make it some clever art film.
It's just a decent classic horror film. A solid 7/10.
The reaction is Jordan's fault either.

>The reaction is Jordan's fault either.
*isn't

>Shit like Get Out and Us is just pretentious wankery
nonsense. The reception to it and the marketing around it is pretentious wankery. The films themselves are decent, unashamedly use many classical tropes and are not trying to subvert the genre, and are utterly un-pretentious. You're equally memed by the race thing like the critics have been. Two sides of the same coin who ignore the actual films.

Peele is a wannabe Spike
Not seen Us but Get Out was shite

>The whole concept of this movie is stupid as fuck.
yes user because it's a horror film
they're often stupid as fuck
it's not supposed to matter
you think evil dead, braindead or hausu aren't stupid as fuck?

>Get Out was shite
Why though?

Saying that it was stupid or didn't make sense or was pretentious or trying to be deep are all utterly nonsense criticisms btw.

it tried to be like the old horror films don't never explained anything but just raised more questions instead. the sad part was everyone breaking their backs to find the "hidden message" or commentary in the movie just because Peele directed Get Out.

Meh, I could see Black Dynamite being a good movie... unless that wasn’t by a black

I agree, it doesn't help that the trailer is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE MOVIE. None of the hands around the world bullshit. I thought the family members had to either stop themselves using the weaknesses that they know about themselves or the family swapping and the dopples (mom killing evil son)

>caring this shitty movie

fuck off.

I hated it. The incompetence of the protagonists threw me off immediately.

lol imagine watching african movies

how did the normal world girl (who got swapped into the shadow realm) turn into a retard with a unbearable speech?

>clone people with goal of replacing people with programmed substitutes
>realize there's some metaphysical connection between clones and their originals
>try to exploit connection
>can't do much with it because can't figure out nature of connection
>not sure if killing clones would affect originals, so just leave them underground as weird homeless cult in weird homeless cult land (read: california)
>the to all meta is how the poor live a cheap and damaging facsimile of the lives of the rich
>because its an accurate allegory of class relations in the US, people come out of the woodwork to shit all over it

seems pretty cut and dry to me

Jewish artists fetishize niggers*

Being raped and tortured for decades while not having anyone to talk to

Yeah that's the big problem with the movie, push it in just about any direction and it completely falls apart. Ludicrous concepts are fine but they need to at least make sense within their world, and this one didn't. I think Jordan Peele was so fucking obsessed with his marginalized politics symbolism that he let everything else be fucked up beyond belief to make it work. The concept of "These people weren't given attention but now they are united and you have to deal with that" could be good but the movie was such an excessive roundabout way of saying that.

the movie explained that pretty clearly

This movie is a 5/10. Definitely overrated.

ITS NIGGER TIME
WOO
WOO
WOO
WOO

WE WUZ US N SHEIT

Where did the clones of the kids xe from? Am I expected to believe that when clones fuck, their kids are always identical to the originals kids?

I applaud it because the concept is original. Movie itself was probably 6/10

Also OP is too stupid to understand current generation horror

WOOO WOOO

>psychic connection between a clone and the original
>but I can't believe that clones fucking would make the same kids

...?

WE BE THE NIGGERS
WE THE APE CLAN
WE MADE A MOVIE TO
GET THE WHITE MAN
ON OUR SIDE
CAUSE WE GON RIDE
THESE BENEFITS AND GIBS
TILL THE END OF TIME
WOO WOO

Attached: flat550x550075f.u21.jpg (495x550, 31K)

>Being this autistic
>Craving lore and explanations this bad

Kys loser

How is it that the "poor people" theme rise up is getting over everyone's head? It completely backfires since it portrays poors as violent and uneducated. Literally every character was a "poor" version of its original.

I LOVE NIGGERS!!!

Attached: 1555089514113.jpg (780x825, 49K)

It's a shitty nig movie made by a mediocre black man.

Either you support NIGGER TIME or you're a racist nazi piece of shit. One or the other.

Probably just because its too close for comfort. Everyone is shitty no matter their environment but environment causes a huge shift in personality.

Because it wouldn't. There's too much randomness.

The MC was her evil Doppelgänger the whole time fuck you

Filtered.

yeahuh booooooyyzzzzzz

again, the foundation of the movie is dualism. up down, inside and out. Just about everything in the movie is a reference to dualism. Your complaint is that the movie doesn't strictly adhere to biology.

Only thing I can think of that’s worth a shit is Symbiopsychotaxiplasm, but that was sort of a nigger/jew collaboration.

>fuck da wypeepo
>gud boi

Attached: 9A55AEA0-5937-479D-8C06-D2284FE33792.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

its bad but also good enough for a nigger. being a nigger is that easy, you live a life of no expectations.

What does Tim Heidecker do in it? I'll never watch, so qr please.

>you live a life of no expectations.
that's privileged white bois. they can literally have no credentials and still get coddled and picked

what a jewish looking specimen

It's the new US. Brazil 2.0. No brains. More twerking.
Learn to love it.

kill yourself pathetic newfaggot retard. back where you belong leddit

he defends YMS fucking dogs

Fuck your spoilers on a movie that came out a year ago. You want a spoiler warning for Empire Strikes Back too faggot?

God damn, what a hideous monster.

Gay

I mean sure, it makes thematic sense. You shouldn't sacrifice making logical sense for that though. They should have just made the kids clones too instead of being the natural children of clones. You'd lose the twist at the end but that made no sense anyway.

>white people bad
>black people good

there you go

>dualism
>logical

... ?

While I'm at it, why didn't the black girl just leave once the handcuffs were removed? And where did the handcuffs come from? And why was it necessary to trade places, why can't they just both go to the surface? And isn't it a big coincidence that the black girl clone emerged on the surface exactly where the black girl was at the time? And how come children of clones were also stuck underground? Are they forced to copy their surface counterparts as well despite not being clones? And how was the black girl clone so fast, was she training underground and eating nutritional food? And where did they get all the red fabric?

he looks stunning and brave.
too bad he's posing with that waiter

wrong movie compadre, this one is
>poor people good but retarded and violent

seems like a lot of the movie just went way over your head

Enlighten me then. I think most people just ignore these questions.

I've told you the piece you're missing three times in this thread and you're still no closer to understanding. whats a fourth repetition going to do?

Oh you're the same "muh themes" guy. Nevermind.

It would still be interesting if somebody who isn't retarded reaponded to my prior post then.

>man with zero understanding of dualism tries to assert intellectual superiority

parasite does this but 1000x better.