Was Michael Jackson really as big in his prime as this documentary portrays?

Attached: 273C2193-898F-40AC-8CAE-E5A830D5EA2C.jpg (1816x2688, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHLZJHUtcjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bigger

How big was he compared to say the Beatles or Elvis?

Based

Definitely batting in the same wheelhouse, even brainless zoomers know his stuff

zoomers have nothing that can compare.

did this fucking zoomer really just ask this question

they dont know anything, they're very proud to be ignorant.

Imagine the Beatles and Elvis together as one person plus whoever you'd consider the best dancer alive to be

Two things were universally known in the whole world. Cocal cola and Michael Jackson.

the absolute state of these fucking zoomers

He was so big he had parents lining up to offer their kids up for buttfucking to him

Biggest name in the universe (aside from Jesus)

Attached: MJ Hitler.png (1500x1178, 2M)

Doubtful we will see an entertainer ever achieve that level of ubiquity again. Not because no one can ever be better but because he came at the perfect time, when the world was becoming hugely connected, but before anyone knew how to use those platforms for themselves, ala youtube. Now every artist is competing not for just airtime on tv, or radio, but against every fucking human with the internet and a fucking phone. O and everything to ever exist is online as well. So someone can grow up just listening to old shit. Nobody really has to fuck with "mainstream" music anymore if they dont want to radio stations, and TV, dont dictate whats popular everyone can just find their own niche shit.

Jackson in his prime time was biggest celebrity to ever live, he was hyper star in every country among all ages group.

Never happened again.

I think anons claiming he was that famous are trolling.

Zoom Zoom

Idiots will say beyonce but that's bullshit

You are a fucking idiot.

you're the only retarded cock sucker stupid enough to mention her dumb fuck.

>Was Michael Jackson really as big in his prime as this documentary portrays?
Kys zoomer

The dude was famous as shit. And it was deserved too because he was mad talented. His songs are still amazing to listen even if you are a zoomer.

kek why you getting mad. There are legit idiots that think she is as big. I have conversed with them. So don't get triggered over the mention of her name

He was a fucking pedo. I used to like him but I'm glad he is dead. Pedos must fucking hang.

At the same level as them

ITT zoomer trolls other zoomers with a really obvious question he already knows the answer too

this is the 5th time i've seen this thread, it's the same fucking replies every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHLZJHUtcjI

MJ was more talented than any of the Beatles or Elvis when he was a kid.

No