Hapas

Hapa representation in films.

Why there isn't more of it?

Why is it always the gays/trans and black people?

Attached: K.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

Unironically because the Jews want to mix whites with the lowest IQ of people which is niggers as a priority to destroy them more succesfully, spics as a secondary. Hapa would be reeeallly low on the list since most non-jungle asians are at least on par with most european whites if not above american whites

Attached: DF386881-4B6F-4959-AB39-1CD5AC41AEB1.png (500x873, 146K)

jenny?

Attached: 1542422356718.webm (854x480, 814K)

unironically based in real life

>because the Jews
What's it like having no conscious thought

The Jews

That website has to be a psyop by chinks to get white men to stop fucking asians

Because blacks riot every time they don't get attention and whine everytime they arent shoehorned in media

Fuck off leftypol raiding faggot. Never would I get such a fag ass comment 3 months ago on this board. Even if they think that stuff is bullshit,replying like that is very lame and passive aggressive sounding. You stick out. Or you're an angry /alita/cel who promised to raid and destroy the board since your shit general was banned.

Katie is cute

Attached: ded7ca9618d048e8ad7415364e34bbbaf38ab374b30a76657e5ac508708a2f9e.webm (532x472, 309K)

These fucking kikes are so stingy they live in your head for free!

moon face

I'm horny for hapas my guy, what should I do about it

Attached: daddy gave you good advice.gif (250x231, 875K)

not reproduce and you're doing a great job

It's not a secret that Asians cheat on their IQ tests, why else are their countries so awful? Whites have higher IQs.

>Katie is obviously an autistic, awkward virgin
>Probably hasn't seen an adult cock yet
>Probably doesn't know what a cum/semen looks like irl
>Imagine her shock and surprise when she finally learns that cocks spurt cummies when it feels so good

God, i wish to be the first guy to take her virginity

An even gayer reply. Nope, I'm calling you out. Wouldn't matter if you agreed with my point, you sound so lane in a certain passive aggressive and mocking cliche way that you stick out from being a normal poster on this board. Again, ever since the last month or so, the board has been flooded with such gay ass posts. It's your sense of humor and delivering of it too that sticks out. very reddit-like

absolutely based cope

Reply to me.

>tfw she's the new Agatha (including alpaca dolls) after the original went full dyke mode

Attached: 4cda6f661c54891b5514f0e999868a6e41e12470a1b5fc5f99bf296a66020b7c.jpg (1280x1707, 292K)

I know without a doubt Chinese massively cheat and are lower IQ definitely. But as far as Japs and Koreans I'm just ignorant on how much they do it. I have no idea on Philippinos.

The fuck, is she having a stroke or something?

>117030127
No (You)'s for you. And again, you sound like an even bigger, baiting faggot.

Theyre represented in asian films made in asia. Hapa musicians, actors, and television personalities are featured all throughout asia in countries where hapas are a substantial percentage of the population. Either way, representation in a freakshow like hollywood is not always a sign of social and/or political progress. Certainly not economic or technological either. It's nice to see diversity on screen, but it's not even therapy for the under represented...its just entertainment. Thats it. Also whats with your pic OP? She looks malnourished.

Attached: 20190622_191035.jpg (2576x1932, 1.61M)

It is a fact quieted by their own media brought up in all kinds of media from Russia, to UK and to Australia when it comes to them having IQ tests be used for their selection in a job. It is a massive problem. They're the best cheaters in the world. China has some of the most hackers in the world too.

GHUFD47OJG40,NFM;ITD4OJJK[[[[YGG367

Attached: 1539552135803.jpg (753x595, 23K)

lol dumb roastie

Attached: D9PzGxOXsAAnaad.jpg (750x348, 38K)

there there

Attached: get it all out man.png (899x312, 301K)

>why are their countries so awful
>what is singapore
>what is japan
>what is taiwan
>b-but china is dirty

China used to be a booming kingdom before you wh*toids jewed them out by getting them addicted on opium and communism, and because of what you did they are how they are now.
The countries listed above are able to thrive because of the minimal wh*te influence upon them (relative to China)

Cope more wh*toid