The Kyle Files

He is BACK

Attached: C444B93C-9A79-4E01-B13B-438B36AE11E1.png (680x559, 490K)

>go on famous show that has a lie detector test every episode that mocks white trash proles like you
>fail lie detector test, kys
Why?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

I believe they were married for a long time, she probably didn¨t take it well and he didn't want to see the disappointment and anger from his entire family and friends circle

I've met someone who was on the JK show twice.

You met them twice or they were on the show twice?

Correct.

Yeah but why would you go on that show knowing you'd probably have a lie detector test

Honestly after airing for 15(?) or so years 365 days a year with a lie detected being correct only 99% of the time they are bound to incorrect sometimes.

>99%

Lie detectors are unreliable bullshit

It's a lot lower than 99%

>kill a man
>get 2 new TV shows
What an alpha

Although watching chavs shouting at each other gets boring as fuck after a while, the show actually did a pretty good job of reuniting lost families from time to time.
I mean it did reveal those two gay guys that were banging were actually brothers but other times it was pretty heartwarming.

This guy seems pretty based

Why is he triggering people? It's just banter lad.

Are you retarded?

Still reunited a family

Because he exposes plebs for what they really are; disgusting subhumanoids

Hopefully bringing the Zyklon B the working class untermenschen so desperately need.

he's an absolute parasitic charlatan

he conveniently never mentions the fact that he had an affair, gambling addiction, and faked a serious illness while he's berating his chav guests

He mentions his gambling addiction all the time on the show

only when it's convenient I bet

can't imagine he's ever forgiven anyone for drug addiction whilst he's calling them a scumbag

He's top tier at playing retards against each other then making them feel like he's trying to help them.

so what episode were you on then lad? does it still hurt?

Someone I knew at school was on it once, but only to support someone

>with a lie detected being correct only 99% of the time
>t. brainlet that's watched too much shitty tv
polygraphs are as reliable as palmistry
not admissible as evidence anywhere
so easily subverted a child can fudge it
lmao this moron right here

Polygraphs can detect "stress" in response to certain topics and questions. There is no evidence that any of these markers relate to lying, though.

lick his hairy arsehole more faggot

Isn't it weird how despite the constant demand for diversity, his guests are always white?

What's the implication user? That he doesn't want to expose negros and mutts or that whites are subhuman, more so than other races?

I'm positive that it must be both!

no it's not weird that in a majority white country guests on his show are mostly white

there aren't really any black chavs

either you're proper posh or you're not british, roadmen i.e modern chavs are mostly black

>Can't defile the Kyle

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle-630.png (630x840, 302K)

yeah they're the same scumbags but they don't really fall into the traditional jeremy kyle category

you ever seen a black guy wearing a burberry cap

tbf where I live is like 96% white, 3% asian

I literally can't remember the last time I saw a black person in the flesh

>you ever seen a black guy wearing a burberry cap
yes in literally one of the biggest and oldest 'chav' films

Attached: 1550332269484.jpg (676x380, 47K)

I love how the few times guests have brought up how inaccurate lie detectors (and it's very few because the guests are mostly retarded, or else they edit out), Jeremy just quickly changes the subject

>Jeremy Kyle USA is about 50% black guests
>Jeremy Kyle UK is about 99% white guests
>"no, it couldn't be that the average inbred chav in Britain is white, clearly they must be skewing the results!"
This is why /pol/ is a laughing stock

Attached: nbreen.jpg (220x220, 10K)

they're not chavs, these are chavs

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 36K)

I remember once someone brought up how jeremy is a gambling addict who got caught sexting a 16y/o and Jeremy just said I got help for my gambling problem but didn't address sexting a teenager when he was married

Yeah, Jezza's a true treasure.
He was also best friends with David Cameron in a twist that surprised literally no one

I wonder what black man is behind this post

>caught sexting a 16y/o
source? all I can find is him shagging a woman 16 years younger than him, not 16 y/o

Results are faked to provide drama for the show

You have to volunteer to go on Jezza K and no black person will go on live TV and be humiliated by a white man

Souf chavs
Norf chavs

The absolute state of the British. Praise Allah has given us their lands for conquest.

i got pretty lucky when it comes to living around literal trash chavs even though i live in a shitty part in britain

Attached: 1560641763367.gif (640x480, 1.66M)

Where do you live user?

Do you live in the south east? This sounds exactly like my area

county durham

gonna move up there then lad

lie detectors arent accurate. if youre a compulsive liar you will pass everytime. why do you think they arent used in court?

How do you like it? Every now and then I get a massive desire to move up north.

don't, most of it is a shithole, even durham itself is the worst I remember it

If you want true comfy move to northumberland

badly in decline at the minute, although we've been promised some regeneration in the next few years

you're better off moving to newcastle or northumberland

>one guy from Jeremy Kyle tops himself
>show cancelled
>Two Love Island cast kill themselves
>Still on TV

he probably has a contract with another few years on it so they could either pay him to sit around doing nothing or they could pay him to be on TV

the stupid thing is the mortality rate for kyle guests is probably much, much higher when you consider drug or alcohol related deaths

>why aren't they used in court
People who defend them need to ask themselves this question. If they were that good all they would have to do is ask a suspect, "did you commit x crime?".

exactly

if lie detectors actually worked then most of the justice system would be defunct

>white trash poles like you
White trash don't realise they're white trash, they aren't intelligent enough to be that self aware otherwise nobody would go on these shows and they would have died out after a year or two.

Maury is the patrician's choice.

>one love islander had history of depression
>the other killed themselves because they fell into a depression after becoming famous

this meme is so shit seen so many normies say it but they ignore the fact that one killed themselves due to mental illness the other because they couldn't handle fame no matter what show they went on they would have killed themselves the jezza guy killed himself because of what happened on the show

I’ll take a non-jew instead, thank you

>killed themselves due to mental illness
That's literally everyone who's ever killed themselves though, unless they did it to escape a torturous punishment or to specifically benefit or save a loved one (like Rommel)

but the jezza guy killed himself because of what happened on the show, that's not the case for either love island suicide

Love Island contestants kill themselves because they’re popular before going on, then get on there and grow a fat ego and once they come home and realise that everyone knows them and watches Love Island as if it’s a freak show, get depressed because their egos have taken such a hit. Fuck them.

BASED