What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Attached: ahx.jpg (500x510, 34K)

>stand up against bullies
>gets shot
Is America really like this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>What was the moral of the story?
Niggers BTFO'd.

the aryan brotherhood are not very dedicated nazis

around blacks never relax

Niggers can not stop being violent no matter what

that nothing will bring back your dead father

yes

Don't trust the Aryan Brotherhood and don't trust the "urban youth".

last time this thread got posted I got banned from all boards for posting the actual moral of the story

you won't trick me again

Attached: 1559191763461.jpg (680x1024, 82K)

that just because you met one okay nigger in prison, doesn't mean every nigger is good

white people shouldn't smoke weed

Blacks are very reactionary. They don’t really think shit through or look at potential long term consequences. So it makes them very dangerous in they do dumb shit in the heat of the moment then cry in court later.

Corrupted High IQ with money used a bunch of low educated whites to spread hate and act like degenerates. Feds smuggle guns and drugs into black neighbourhoods. Everyone stands back and sees what they’ll do to each other. High education/Low IQ continue the in-fighting via socials and the modern education system which keeps the middle class whites feeling woke and in a bubble, while the elite make money off the lives of poor kids killing themselves and each other.

The purpose of this was instead of making the skinhead guy an unlikable scapegoat, he's actually memorable and relatable to a white audience, maybe even an anti-hero

He is meant as a way to internally demonize how whites felt about race relations in the 90s

Attached: 1549480936113.jpg (900x1100, 1.09M)

don't let the tranny jannies get you down man. They'll die of heart failure someday, probably very soon

Around blacks never relax

>the Illuminati frequent a Cambodian rice farming board

Aren't 'low educated' people just people who are less indoctrinated by societal spooks

Just reset your router dumb fuck, how is this still an issue in 2019? I dab on jannies all fucking day.

low educated people are cheap labor who parrot whatever you tell them that sounds somewhat intellectual.

>Unless you pay the state authority you are not educated
>It is impossible to educate yourself independandtly
Yeah I dunno

Niggers gonna nig. Don't go to jail.

I do but my IP doesn't change

read a book first

Some of us have static IP.

if dubs i fuck your ass

>gets fucked up the ass
>becomes liberal

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x286, 822K)

Think for yourself

Which all comes back to blacks having a smaller frontal lobe then the other races. The frontal lobe is the decision making and emotional response area of the brain.

All racists are secretly fags who need to have (anal) sex.

That stereotypes exist for a reason even though they don't apply to every individual of that group.

Always comes back to your genitals and sex with you people doesn't it.

Treat everyone based on their merit as an individiual. Don't be someone's puppet. Whites can be niggers too.

>Have you done anything that has made your life better?

Just let the negro go, you can't stop monkeys from stealing

This.

I used to hate all immigrants and thought my own kind was perfect (when I grew up my country had almost no immigrants) then I actually grew up and understood that my own kind are jackasses too.

Funny enough the only people who have ever mugged me, beat me up etc. have been white... No immigrant has done that to me. Fucking hell.

Still hate immigrants and jews tho - I just know that most white people are just as worse. Leftists, gays etc.. fuck off