Moonrise kingdom (subtle pedophilia film)

am i the only one who got a strong "the director is prob a pedophile" vibe from this film?

Attached: image.jpg (768x435, 99K)

I don't know about pedophilia, but he seems to be aware of the attractiveness of younger females that are just entering their reproduction viability stage. Only a few generations ago that wasn't seen as something bad.

bump

Remembering it what it was like to experience first love as a kid isn't the same thing as pedophilia you dumb fuck.

so you weren't bothered by all the weird explicit shots of an under aged girl in her underwear bending over for the camera?

"yeah just crawl into the tent im gonna film your little bum babe, yeah just like that, let me get that ass, make sure your ass is showing good, gonna film with my camera ur little bum to show potentially millions ur sweet little ass babe" - wes "not a pedophile weirdo" anderson

sorry bros but there is a difference between making a coming of age love film and making an underage girl show her ass as she crawls and filming it

Attached: 1365963211804.png (1280x696, 1.56M)

What did you think of Blue Lagoon op?

Do you also get sexually aroused when seeing pictures of naked babies? Or if you go to a pool and see young girls in swimsuits? At a certain point have you thought that maybe you are the pedophile and you are projecting your own desires onto the film and director?

What if she was wearing a diaper haha that would be weird

haven't seen it but the girl looks much more "womanly", idk how old she was when they filmed it tho. doesn't have the same childish creepy vibe that wes anderson gives off in all his films

pedophilia as far as i know isn't about babies but pre or early pubescent girls. and no, the film is pretty weird bro. i don't think it's too far fetched to think a hollywood director filmed a subtly pedophilic film in which he clearly sexualized a child actress. libs didn't give a shit because they're retards and conservatives didn't watch this film because it's pretentious art house garbage

The fact is you never know what anyone else is thinking. You only see the world from your point of view. If you believe other people have pedophilic thoughts that’s just your psyche attempting to normalize your own.

Not in the slightest. Why should it bother you? Why do you choose the word "weird" to describe them? Are you actually turned on and find yourself hating the creator of said shots because you've been brainwashed to think that's a bad thing? What is "under aged"? Is that suppose to be a universal phrase?

He was probably honest with her that she's an attractive young girl and that it's absolutely natural for males, young and old, to find her attractive. It doesn't mean he would act on those impulses or that anybody else should either. But at least the honesty behind those impulses are better in the open than hidden behind closed doors. All the repressed desires that leave you feeling guilty because your society has deemed them "unnatural" will only lead to destructive outcomes.

>Not in the slightest. Why should it bother you? Why do you choose the word "weird" to describe them?

Attached: 1559370821624.jpg (773x677, 110K)

All women do is evoke emotions, weakness in men. If I could detach myself from sexuality i would but alas it clings to me like a tumor and I am stuck with a psuedodependence upon women that at time manifests itself in the form of love, possibly the most painful feeling of all

"yeah now touch her little sexy tit, yeah just like that, awkwardly and be quirky, and maybe gently squeeze it, yeah, perfect fuck this is so hot, okay now im gonna film, ACTION, 'i think they're gonna grow more' CUT perfect bb love how you said that line i wrote about how ur tits will grow because ur clearly just reaching a pubescent stage and clearly ur boobs will get larger with time but for now ur just a little girl so i wanna mention the size of ur tits and how they will grow as you go from being a tiny girl to being an adult. so hot. fuck yeah, okay now let's film the sex scene, but i probably won't put it in the film, it's just in case" - wes "TOTALLY NOT A PEDOPHILE" anderson

Attached: tenor.gif (498x249, 1013K)

absolutely

kino shot

this much projection, you probably didn't have a childhood

There's euro films with full on frontal nudity from kids and plots where adults/older teens fuck middle teen girls all the time. Only some faggot American would be triggered by a Wes Anderson flick.

none of this is in the film. this is all a dialogue that you thought up on your own.

This 11 year old boy got to touch breasts before me a 23 year old man. I want off the ride

Nothing wrong with appreciating budding beauty.

Attached: 1558199868889.gif (268x268, 2.69M)

>YOUNG TEENAGERS DON'T ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTS
Would it be better if a child director made this movie?

"yeah now touch her ear in your underwear, let's see that bare leg boy, and she's gonna moan a bit. fuck this gets my cock so hard. make sure you moan loud babe, like it hurts but you like it at the same time ACTION ' uggggh uuggggggggh' CUT perfect babe, fuck" -WES "meticulous attention to detail filming children half naked and NOT A HOLLYWOOD PEDO" ANDERSON

Attached: 1386452314688.gif (500x504, 919K)

>barely pubescent teens have a budding sexuality
>therefore let's film it in an exploitative manner for millions to watch

cringe

this was very unsubtle symbolism for her losing her virginity, obv

yeah it's disgusting

ITT many faggots trying to cope with the fact that their gay quirky indie film is pedophilic in nature and the director is a weirdo creep that has exploited children subtly to display sexually in front of millions (bet he jerked off to his own film and who knows what he left out of the film)

can't think of a more classy way to show it. what would you propose?

not showing anything like it at all

The only fag in this thread is some closet pedophile that projects on a movie about children discovering themselves sexually, he probably didn't have a childhood and doesn't understand kids aren't as pure as he thought

t. pedo in denial projecting projection

>exploitative
What exactly was exploitative about it? It was a fairly innocent movie and only closet pedos would think otherwise.

>Remembering
Oh, yeah. Haha, I remember my first love.
What a girl, what a real girl...

"bend over bitch let's see that ass" - wes anderson to child

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 11.42.15 PM.png (138x96, 34K)

Attached: 1487774647253.jpg (600x328, 28K)

She lies down and the boy penetrates her vagina with his penis and the director films it

wtf i love the films of wes anderson now

Attached: tuna.jpg (451x363, 16K)

at least ur an honest pedo unlike the retards in denial ITT

I'm not a pedo I can just appreciate some sweet preteen ass

kys

why should I?