Student film

>student film
>15 minute scene of the director having sex with his girlfriend

Attached: 1520110941114.jpg (600x793, 111K)

>vanilla ice cream

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Girls dont make that face. They just don’t

>student made by film school professor
>lesbian sex scenes a go-go
>they're shot with a skeleton crew consisting of:
>actresses
>director

She doing a Jim from the office impression?

>the office

Attached: image.png (565x600, 217K)

It's the white people face

link 5 films that do this

Is this bitch 18 or what?

>Student film with the director also acting in it
>view of character jacking off from behind him
>Cut to closer side on shot where you can clearly see the guy's erect penis and him fapping
>Some people laugh, most react awkwardly or are just stunned
>About a minute passes of the same shot until the teacher tells him to shut it off as it's inappropriate
What the fuck was he thinking? He was probably the only talented person in the class too. Don't know what was going through his head.

Vanilla ice cream is great, you fucking cunt.

>student film
>main character wakes up

Vanilla ice cream is actually great. Just dont buy the cheap brands that taste like generic sugar. It needs to be something like Hagen Daaz that has a great vanilla flavor.

>scenes women will never understand

Vanilla Ice cream is best paired with chocolate and strawberry on a banana split. Whoever invented that must have stolen the recipe from the gods

who here /pistachio/

They do though

Absolutely based. Best gelato flavour.

When they see your dick maybe.

Gee I wonder why that is.
Did you try it after you sucked 10000 dicks??

Name one film

This looks like a r9k thot I used to talk to on Discord.

>watching pure kino
>didn't understand it
>didn't defend director
>boast about own ignorance
I'd give you an f m8

> professor shows us his documentary while self deprecating it like “I didn’t know what I was doing” “it’s a pile of shit”
> class praises him
> he gives off a “thank you “speech talking about how much it means to him and how he hopes to do better and wishes us all well in the future
> go up to him after class and basically tell him it’s shit, loses focus, interveiws are all over the place, emphasizes little unimportant things and narroration felt like it belonged to a different doc.
> he goes off about how he has depression and trying to cope and saying that he spent so much effort on this and how the sacrifice and suffering his subjects in the film make it all worthwhile and tries to passive aggressive ly reestablish the “I’m the professor you’re the student.” By recommending me some political documentaries and Keith burns shit I’ve seen before