What a fucking little cunt

What a fucking little cunt.

Attached: 1D5CCB2A-E6BE-4543-BF57-3F2C58AACFF2.jpg (895x971, 214K)

MODSMODSMODS

inb4 delet

Attached: Joe Kababy.png (427x415, 215K)

This spic-whatever hybrid was a complete cunt in TS4. Not going to stop me from jerking off to her, though.

DOS MIOS

Remember in Toy Story 3 when Andy wanted to keep Woody and Bonnie insisted on having him (“my Cowboy”). Then Andy is nice enough to leave Woody with her under the condition that Bonnie take care of him?

Yeah, she’s a little bitch. She was clearly autistic too. None of the other Kindergarteners wanted to play with her.

sneed

Holy fucking shit I hate you fucks so fucking much if there is a hell you will all burn in it

thanks, I came

what the fuck

What the fuck happened to those loli images?

janny decided to be a tranny

based summerniggers

what the fuck do you think happened retard

I don't know you tell me.

The internet police swooped in and took them

Awww I was fapping to those and suddenly it's gone :(

what were the pictures of? Her shoving toys in her vagoo?

bro just check the archives, and if you reply to me asking something along the lines of "w-wut archives, I'm a big dumb gay nigger?", then lurk 2 more years before posting

Bonnie did take care of him. Even if he was going to languish in storage he's still being taken care of as far as the human world is concerned, which is all Andy wanted. The fact that he's not being played with is irrelevant to Andy and Bonnie's conversation.

>Take care of my toys ok
>Instantly loses Woody
whoops

i'm too lazy for that shit

One of them were actually lol

EL GOBLITA

Roastie detected. Dilate

Imagine being too lazy to click a few things on the internet. Sort your life out mate.

I wonder what the filmmakers thought about how she'd be perceived. Like they are aware that all of the 28 year olds watching this are going to hate the shit out of her for not wanting to play with Woody, right? It's not like she has any redeeming qualities either. She spent the whole movie crying or whining. Bitch.

most people are too busy wanting to fuck her

Thumbnail looks like she's holding a bent dick haha. Oh wait that's why he's called Woody haha

Haha

I always wonder what all my figma figures would do when i'm not around.

Attached: 1512148391461.jpg (854x641, 171K)

Talk about what a pathetic sack of shit you are, just like everyone else does.

That sounds extremely true.

Attached: 9aUB0Pk.jpg (5312x2988, 2.12M)

what is wrong with this board?

Can someone give me a synopsis of this movie so I don't have to give the DisneyJew my money?

I unironically like Yea Forums's sense of humor and jokes more than most boards. I don't even watch that much movies and zero tv shows.

Basically it's all about giving the female toys all the power, willingly, and Woody leaving the gang forever to be alone. Not an exaggeration. Woody literally gives his badge to the redhead cowgirl.

Woody gives up his voice box to another toy and abandons Andy's group of toys because he got emasculated by new action grrrl Bo Peep. Stays with a new group of toys and is just assumed missing forever by the little spic girl from Toy Story 3.

>Roastie
>Dilate
you zoomer niggers are fucking retarded

It's not meant for tourists like you

>im too stupid to use google

Welcome to Yea Forums, let the hate flow through you. Eventually you will come to like it.

Attached: 1443978432122.jpg (1023x911, 134K)

Why would a little girl that's not a tomboy would care about a 1950s cowboy doll?

>pretending to be a faux oldfag
Have sex you fucking fag

This ain't yo trannies hugbox kid, welcome to the realer world, more real than real.

Attached: 1532671366832.jpg (467x453, 39K)

Andy should have kept Woody and took him to college. I really don't get why he didn't, he could have put him on a shelf and he'd get to watch him have his first gay experience.

I have ascended beyond the need for sex.

Attached: -The-Girl-Who-Waited.gif (245x145, 909K)

Blame it on Woody sneaking into the box in the first place. Andy couldn't refuse then since he'd look like an immature teen.

>one day woody got wood

>low resolution Dr. Who gif

He should have given him to a child of his in a time skip but instead he give him to a hispanic that is replacing him. Similar to Wolverine who dies so he could be replaced by el atrocidads del americanos in Logan. I'm sure there's more cases of this in modern films, and I don't think it's by accident.

Why did you guys have to lie?

>As Woody and Bo say goodbye, Woody becomes hesitant in returning with Bonnie. With some encouragement from Buzz, Woody decides to stay with Bo and help lost toys find owners. Buzz and the gang give Woody and Bo a goodbye hug and the two groups go their separate ways.

>In the mid-credits scenes, Woody and Bo are travelling with the carnival, helping toys get adopted with Giggle, Duke, Ducky and Bunny. Soon, one year has passed and Bonnie has entered first-grade. Jessie brings home a new friend Bonnie created: Knifey, a decorated plastic knife. Instantly smitten, Forky offers to shepherd her in her journey through life as a toy instead of trash. When her first question is "How am I alive?", he is stumped.

It was in a old reaction folder post a good webm or fuck off.

Attached: 1462672270185.png (593x595, 718K)

kill yourself who hole

You first, stream it.

Attached: 1477869695901.jpg (1033x1155, 256K)