Be honest with me here. If you were a cute girl, would you be a massive slut?

Be honest with me here. If you were a cute girl, would you be a massive slut?

Attached: unamused.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously yes, please remain serious

Nah, i'd probably still be autistic and would just rub peanutbutter all over my body and engage in blackface but for mexicans...

No, but I would masturbate everyday and on camera for money.
>inb4 that's a slut
No, I won't meet with people and just be a neet girl.

for shotas, yes

Yes

I am a cute girl and am a 23 year old virgin

i wouldn't fuck dudes but i would dance on camera for patreon money, sure

>Television & Film

Attached: 9EA0DD27-4B4E-497A-A547-7205ADF38656.png (780x516, 328K)

Imagine you somehow became a girl, and you discovered that orgasm felt identical to when you were a man.

no but i would definitely be a camwhore

no

No because I would overcome my weakness as a female

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ

Technically camwhores are employed, even if they are self-employed.

Gimme

Oh course not!

Attached: Dx5t7WqW0AAUABc.jpg (1152x2048, 258K)

this is foreplay for dogfuckers

Absolutely

You really think it is girls fault for having like 10 dudes a day trying to bang them? are you telling me if it were the same for you as a male you wouldn't hit on any girl trying to fuck you?

No, because I'd probably still be a shut in loser with physical issues of my skin crawling around other people. I'd probably be ugly too.

100% I would date guys who are below my league and emotionally abuse them.

Bruh it's funny you say that because one of the gayest things a friend has ever said was when I was around 20ish and my main group of friends were in my car and we all were looking at this hot young latina mother not wearing much on a hot summer day and talking about how fine she was and one of the friends out of nowhere goes "Man if I was a girl I'd be such a huge slut".

>car goes quiet
>everybody looks at him
>bust out laughing
We all stopped hanging out with each other years ago but we never stopped giving him shit for it.

Attached: 1535619953902.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>You really think it is girls fault for having like 10 dudes a day trying to bang them?
who said that

nah I would just find a modest way of becoming successful that way incels seethe harder

impossible for women

Red pilled

I would be a findom and milk stupid guys out of their hard earned cash by showing them my bra strap or something