I will never have a gf

I will never have a gf

Attached: q6ZNNEX.jpg (924x571, 81K)

Attached: 1540185171266.jpg (1091x1080, 80K)

get a waifu, she will
>never hurt you
>never leave you
>never make you cry

Attached: purple3.webm (563x1000, 2.55M)

Can't tell if these are serious or just meme posts. Go outside.

why do so many faggots some here to whine about not having a gf?

You need to love yourself first.

have

gfs are overrated lads. Once you get one you'll realize you were better off on your own.

It's 2am

come on mate its not that hard

I had a gf for one day

Tough luck

I literally came here to post exactly this. I wonder ever day if it's worth the trouble. Similarly sex is overrated too.

this
iv wanted to leave my GF for like 3 months now but I was stupid and we moved in together, probably too early
now im biding my time until i got a place lined up and shit

iktf

Attached: 1360566932506.jpg (214x200, 13K)

I look like I'm fucking 13

Attached: 101010101010110100110.png (390x348, 199K)

I managed to get myself a good-looking girlfriend once and it was nothing but arguments constant drama. After a few years I called it quits. Maybe the fat and homely looking women are more sane, but who wants to fuck that for the rest of their life?

I'm middle-aged now and I am pretty sure I'm going to die alone.

That's rough, buddy.

damn Yea Forums is poppin off right now

Thats even better straight shota is the best

how to get shotaloving gf

There are more important things to pursue.

Attached: 1542764608854.jpg (1484x1150, 74K)

>I will never have a gf

Attached: tfw wizard.png (500x298, 433K)

>Similarly sex is overrated too.
It really is but i'll be damnned if I don't want it all the time.
I honestly can't wait till my dick quits working and I no longer have to worry about it. Only another 20 years or so.

You're not entitled to one.

Incel bitch

Go to a elementary school i guess

I have a gf, but no actual friends. When we're not hanging out, I spend my time on here or just alone doing whatever. Its incredibly painful because I feel like I'm living this double life, where I can almost be a normie with her and do all the fun couple stuff, but I dont have any friends to talk to about this stuff or anything for that matter.

As dumb as it sounds, I might be better off with some gaijin hunter nip girl because at least then I'll be more invested in her and can submerge the reality of being a friendless loser in the lengthy process of learning more about her culture or whatever. Fuck me im a mess

Attached: 1560395983703.jpg (446x525, 95K)

cringe

Attached: 1559643542442.jpg (816x846, 74K)

Attached: 8uhj.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Make the money then purchase the correct pussy

Just talk to your neighbors if you can do it without being a retard

all of my problems are cause of extreme lack of self esteem and im not sure how to change it

>just believe in yourself bro

I've lived here for two years now and haven't talked to my neighbors once. If I start talking to them now it's going to be weird.

I'm sad

Attached: 57891304.png (509x619, 8K)

pretend like you have confidence
i am good-looking so get laid occasionally but am far too autistic to ever be in a serious relationship

Talk to strangers you'll probaly never see them again
Just talk with them but dont be a weirdo and knock on thier door

How has she not figured out yet that you're a friendless loser?

Reach out to old school friends?
Hell join a hobbyist club or even some google meetup that tickles your fancy.
I've moved to a few different cities for work, not into nightlife or bars so other than the odd randoms i've struck conversations with during the day clubs and meetups are your best bet for buddies.

I've had several

Attached: yaseethe.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

this. it honestly starts feeling like a chore sooner or later.

what you actually mean is that you will never have an "attractive" girlfriend

I'm very sick. I've been sick since February of this year. I can't sleep more than a couple hours without waking up in pain. I think I'm dying of something but I don't have health insurance.

Attached: 1542908045220.png (966x900, 546K)

I have a gf. She's ugly. Like a 2/10 face. But. She's worked hard. She used to be overweight now she's slim, she's really nice and great. She bakes me stuff and does literally anything I want.

Get an uggo gf they're pretty great. Also they're far more humble. I was with an attractive woman before and man it was annoying.

Relationships are easy just be casual then you get personal don't tell them everything about yourself in the first meeting

Oh nonono you don't want to date a JP girl trust me, let alone a gaijin hunter one. They're good to fuck but not to date.

What country are you in?

>attaching yourself to a vagina thats for sale

>Feel lonely so you get a girlfriend
>Feel like she's more hassle than she's worth
>Feel lonely...
>Miss being single...
The eternal struggle

Get a dog

>redditor lecturing other people on entitlement
oh the ironing

United States

>Don't be shy, user! I know it's your first date with a girl but I promise to give you a good time. Try not to look at the coffee and talk to me!

Attached: 1542102741181.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

Go to the doctor or the ER you can pay like 5 dollars a month to pay off your bill they cant do anything. But look it up just in case

>no qt trap gf

Attached: 1527433586687.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Like what, chronic unemployment?

>look at local animal shelter listings
>Fucking every dog is a pitbull

Oh nononononono

i think im just unlucky or go full retard when i start to care for someone. if i dont really like her, i can pull her fucking EASY. if i really like her (which is the only time i would pursue for a relationship), i am a complete pussy faggot.

find something to be confident about

LEEEEEOOOOON
PLEASE
YOU HAVE TO

Im only 20 and still in university so I just tell her that the only friends I still have all go to a university in another city (which is true).

I have reached out to some old friends but nothing ever comes of it, as they're all too absorbed in their immediate school life and the people immediately around them. I cant be bothered to drive 3+ hours there and back just to drink some beers for a night and talk about random shit from highschool.

I do plan on trying to find a club or something when school starts again.

Enlighten me, I've dated immigrant Chinese girls and Koreans so I doubt it would overwhelming.

Attached: 1560392953544.jpg (204x248, 4K)

Most traps are terrible just get a masculine woman

go back

just broke up with my gf of almost 3 years. before her I had one for 2 years. I should be heartbroken but I just feel kinda eh. I’m 26, I’ve hardly been single for my 20s. feels weird

the puppies get scooped up super quick

god i wish i was 13 or at least looked it
stop going for girls your age until you look a bit more manly
start dating older women, hitting a kink, it certainly exists

legit if you are being serious, make an adult dating profile and post pics of your body looking like a kid
you will get pussy like crazy
dont you remember how many moms were trying to fuck beiber when he got popular?

I'm 34 and look 25, it will be ok user.

Pitbulls are fine they just have a lot of energy and get a pup not a adult so you can train it
Just dont care about the consequences of you embarrassing yourself everybody gets nervous Look on forums like craigslist or stuff

>every girl I come across and become interested in always already has a bf
>chad childhood friend once told me a couple years ago that I am probably born to be cucked
>starting to think it's true

Attached: 1558322301856.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Like 40% percent of women have a mothering kink

>tfw stopped caring about sex
>tfw can't get rid of the loneliness

just gets worse as the years go by. grows like a cancer

Attached: 46401247_722443744785121_6911462201668861170_n.jpg (600x600, 106K)

I'd rather have a hug or my head stroked.

Attached: 1538779730719.jpg (700x700, 16K)

and 70% of posters are redditors

>go back

If you don't care about sex there are those snuggle buddy groups. Never tried it as i'm a horny bastard but would be perfect if I were asexual.

That's a good thing, since you actually look like an adult. There's a world of difference between his situation and yours

>off-topic /r9k/ tier thread
>over 50 unique IDs in less than 10 minutes

Attached: 1534634832768.jpg (276x232, 22K)

I used to be you but then many years have passed and I am not okay

Kill yourself faggot scum

Fuck you mouth breathing faggot your bait is shit i hope you get married and die of cancer while your family leaves you

Learn to context you absolute nigger whore

when does school start again?

Attached: 1531828175076.png (960x958, 108K)

Yikes you need therapy

S E E T H I N G

>tv is full of fa/tv/irgins

Say it ain't so