So we can agree this is the greatest tv show ever made, right?

So we can agree this is the greatest tv show ever made, right?

Attached: 2015%2F05%2F19%2F58%2Fdon_draper.619ad.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2880%29.jpg (950x534, 54K)

What do you even love so much about it? I feel like this is the borderline contrarian normie show for someone who wants to feel different.

yeah, sure, the greatest American television drama series ever, I think so. I say "the greatest American TV drama of the 21st century" so the Soprano fags can have best show of the 20th century (it started in like 99, right?) and fuck off.

Attached: 1507939809923.jpg (908x563, 302K)

you're a borderline contrarian normie

I personally think it is.

It's good but it's not the best

Attached: viva milk.png (1066x1246, 1.84M)

Yes, the only thing that comes close is Sopranos, but that show although great lacked some universality due to its genre.

OFC, it is written by jews for loose women, tha'ts peak kino

The writing is about 90% great, the set, the costumes, the acting. It really is as close to a perfect television show as I've ever seen.

It isn't as bad as Breaking Bad, but it's pretty close. AMC should give their marketing team a raise for convincing a generation of brainlets that they've ever made anything watchable.

The Sopranos is dogshit.

These are the type of subhuman niggers that shit up the board with Chernobyl threads. Kill yourself pleb.

Chernobyl was goofy, but I'd watch it back to back a thousand times before I'd try to endure Fag Men again.

You're both shit actually, one of you is a dumb contrarian and the other is a different shade of dumb contrarian. Find something nice to watch and stay in your fucking corner faggots.

>Fag Men
You might as well just post a pic in your wife beater with your bud light right now

One of the top 2 for me (matches Sopranos, hardly comparable though).

Whats funny is that it took me nearly 5 tries. I have probably watched the pilot alone maybe 10 times. Couple following episodes 5 times maybe. It finally clicked one day though. It was worth it though.

You're the only contrarian here retard

yes

I don't drink bud light, I don't wear wife beaters, and I don't watch Mad Men, all for the same reason - I don't partake in low-tier garbage.

No

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 23K)

the sets are horrible and many of the actors are terrible (Don's wife for instance). I couldn't get past the second season, doesn't help that the main character is unlikeable.

WOO WOOO

LOL DUDE WHITE PEOPLE! I WISH I WAS BORN IN THE 50s!!
LOL DUDE DON IS LITERALLY LIKE ME!

There are single episodes of The Sopranos that are more memorable than entire seasons of Mad Men

Attached: College.jpg (658x370, 56K)

>the sets are horrible and many of the actors are terrible (Don's wife for instance).
You don't understand the character if you think this
>I couldn't get past the second season, doesn't help that the main character is unlikeable.
He's not meant to be completely likeable. I think he's a bastard and it's my favorite show.

>meeting
>lunch
>meeting
>meeting
>drink
>meeting with drinks
>bedroom with mistress
>drink
>drink with other mistress
>self loathing
>dinner at home
>bedroom with wife
>self loathing with drinks
>more meetings
>meeting with drinks and mistress
>boohoo woe is me even though im rich handsome successful popular smart...
omg best show ever I can’t comprehend how anyone would find this boring or repetitive

OMG GRAPHIC VIOLENCE IS THE ULTIMATE!

Attached: 1554905150974.jpg (700x700, 209K)

I AM VERY HANDSOME AND EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BUT I AM FLAWED INSIDE AND SOMETIME UNHAPPY FOR IT! PLEASE WATCH ME!

>LOL DUDE WHITE PEOPLE!
You gave yourself away from the get go faggot
>this show has a theme wtf
Lmao. Name me a show and I could pull a reductio ad absurdum on it.

> show has violence
> everyone who likes it must like it for violence

Attached: dark_souls_players.jpg (720x540, 76K)

If you like boring retarded shit with shitty acting, directing, writing, set design and costume design then yeah I guess so you fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1552782056676.jpg (620x373, 114K)

>You gave yourself away from the get go faggot
I am only using arguments that I have seen multiple times in these threads. People claiming it's the best because it's about white people and with white people is actually very true.

If you take away the retarded subplot of Draper’s identity it’s literally just people in suits talking and drinking

Rectify
The Leftovers
Atlanta
Mad Men
Louie

top 5 from this decade in no particular order

The Sopranos
The Wire
Twin Peaks
The Prisoner
Rome

top 5 classic shows.

Attached: waterfowl.jpg (956x1280, 491K)

Is this the only show where the badguy wins?

Being a contrarian to contrarians is still baseless contrarianism
I'll let this one slide because you really leaned into it
It's about people's lives, brainlet.

Sopranos, Mad Men, Twin Peaks, the holy trinity of television

>Sopranos
Absolute kino of the highest order
>Mad Men
solid 7.5
>Twin Peaks
fucking trash that people only pretend to enjoy to meme people into suffering through hours of retarded bullshit

>>Twin Peaks
>fucking trash that people only pretend to enjoy to meme people into suffering through hours of retarded bullshit

you're thinking of nutwin peaks