Why isn’t the architect including the kids in his masterplans Yea Forums?

Why isn’t the architect including the kids in his masterplans Yea Forums?

Attached: 5F5901AE-D07F-497C-A9F1-658A985E1AA3.jpg (634x725, 117K)

Nice shoulders. Dude should hit the gym.

because he doesn't want to fuck them

God I wish I was as thin as the twink om the right, like half of all my problems would be instantly solved. I fucking hate my body and I want to kill myself. It's not fucking fair.

>It's not fucking fair.
What's exactly is not fair about you overeating and never exercising you stupid fat fuck?

There's only one chance in life (that we know of) and I just had to be born as an ultra depressed fat NEET who can't stop using food as a coping mechanism. That's why it's not fair user. I want to be a Chad who does nothing but bang chicks all day but my current circumstances make that extremely difficult. It hurts.

>black skinnies with chucks
buy some decent shoes and some chinos. You're a rich celebrities kid for god's sake

food addiction is pretty pathetic because it doesn't produce a fraction of the euphoric chemicals of drug addiction.

Just force yourself to eat 1200-1600 cals a day, depending on your height. Pref decent food. Exercise is not necessary, but walking 5-10 hours a week will speed it along.

Enjoy your skinny fat chicken limbs dumbass.

?? I do pull ups, squats etc. and look good. That was perfectly fine weight loss advice.

If that kid went to the gym and ate a high protein diet he'd be jacked.

You're so pathetic. Instead of acknowledging your flaws you just hide behind buzzwords and bullshit copes, which is why you'll never change.
>but I wanna bang chicks all day!!
Even the biggest chads dont want to fuck every single day because it gets boring after a while. If you've ever had sex you'd realize that even at its peak its not something to be done in excess.

I dont know you but I am confident in believing that you lack the willpower to actually take this shit seriously and improve your life.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1544646908129.jpg (482x427, 58K)

> I do pull ups, squats etc
In other words, exercise. Fucking retard.

You don't need to exercise much to lose weight. 90% of it is eating less food. *THEN* he can build muscle. relax man.

>You don't need to exercise
Hence why I said enjoy being a skinny fat faggot, retard.

your reading comprehension is poor, and you are angry for no reason. you need help as bad as the food addict.

What did I not comprehend? Read your first post. "Exercise is not necessary." Seems pretty fucking clear, bitch.

hes cute

That is a fact. You can lose weight simply by eating less. This poor fuck seems like he should be taking one step at a time, but sure, maybe he should try to get fit and not "skinnyfat" from the beginning. whatever man. I lost weight from eating less, then got fit from resistance exercises and a proper diet. This "NEET" depressed fuck is gonna have a hard time doing those at once.

>You can lose weight simply by eating less
And if you don't exercise, you will be a skinny fat bitch. Which is why I said enjoy being a skinny fat bitch. So again I ask, what did I not comprehend? Stupid faggot.

Difference is unlike other addictions, you actually need food to survive. It's not like drugs or alcohol where they're literally a detriment to your health & completely unnecessary, you need food to live. So for a fatty to overcome their food addiction whilst still eating food, I can imagine being pretty difficult.