It hurts Yea Forums what happened to the toy stories we grew up with...

it hurts Yea Forums what happened to the toy stories we grew up with. this was like a college freshmen sjw dykes fever dream. stomped on john lasseters genius creation and storytelling.

Attached: 215525EF-4771-41F2-AC94-8BDC35B1DC27.jpg (184x273, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBRb_lkTW9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just here for the bait and seethe thanks

Attached: 1486090552968.jpg (500x496, 161K)

Please explain to me what happened.

Is it as blatant as Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Zootopia?

I love how they made woody and buzz completely inept. At least its easy to just pretend this one never existed the same way i dont acknowledge endgame. Oh well tho. Woody didnt even kiss bowpeep. Haha just wow. This movie was a shell compared to the others. I love how 99% of the easter eggs were just little girls from other Pixar movies. Feel bad for boys growing up these days, they have nothing left for them, all expected to be fags and make way for the dominant woman haha. The end is near.

Yeah it was the woody and buzz from the first 3 movies were not in this one. They were purposefully stupid and dumbed down so that the strong female characters had the spot light. It was hard to watch. The only scene they did anything right was the first 5 minutes saving RC. But this movie was geared towards little girls 100% and it shows, i guess its their way of payback for the first toy story main characters being andy and sid. But this movie was dog shit.

>Woody is "kept in the closet" by Bonnie and is repeatedly reminded by others
>too short with generic as fuck plot and villain
>Buzz is a complete fucking moron and is a shell of his former TS2 self
>Woody just abandons his best friends for pussy, to which Buzz is completely okay with
youtube.com/watch?v=pBRb_lkTW9Q
Needless to say, fuck this installment. Should have ended with 3

Attached: 3dj80r.png (658x420, 484K)

>paying for nu-Disney
kys

>that once scene where Bo makes a fart noise with her mouth and woody is right below her staring at her booty

Based and braaaap pilled. God I just wanted to sniff her butt.

Attached: tumblr_pm28xzGigm1w38hc5o1_250.gif (250x280, 1.46M)

Just like Star Wars. They are destroying everything you loved. Destroying it so bad that you begin to hate the original things you once loved. Mission accomplished

The first movie had a woman operating a vehicle. It's always been feminist trash

Toy Story 4 made $47,390,000 on Friday. That's more than Godzilla made the whole weekend... also 6 mil more than TS3's Friday returns. It's cracking a billion lads.

>stomped on john lasseters genius creation and storytelling
Reminder that the entire Toy Story series is a shameless retread of The Brave Little Toaster and also its sequels.

It's the last Jedi of the toy story saga

The Whole lost child/lost toy solution was dog shit. So...we teach children that if lost they need to get back home. A toy though, if lost, has no home fuck that, that toy is your now nigger. Why didn't anyone go "put that doll in lost and found"

toy story: civil war and the departure

>Toy Story 3: 4 million in midnight previews
>Toy Story 4: 12 million in Thursday previews (treated as Friday gross)
4's numbers really aren't very good

It was unironically better than I thought.
My only real problems were buzz being a retard but he was dumbed down in 3 anyway and the fact that woody's objective changed every 5 minutes.
The Canada toy was the most emotion I've ever heard from keanu, I don't know how the directors did it.

also a single mother

Hey Woody, think you can get the Jews to get us some more screen time...remember your old pals Woody?...

Attached: 7A8E1128-11A3-4FA4-93CE-08E5B238699B.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Woody ends up with Bo and Yea Forumstards are trying to force that into their cuckoldry redpill theory since its made by Disney when in reality they're just too unattractive to get laid

There I just saved you reading the shitheave that is this thread

I didn't think for a second that it could be him.
Perhaps they forced him to rewatch the Bill and Ted movies on repeat for a day and told him to emulate himself from decades ago.

kek