James Gunn's THE SUICIDE SQUAD

Idris Elba is playing Bronze Tiger and Benicio Del Toro is rumored for Vandal Savage.

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-idris-elba-bronze-tiger/

Attached: The Suicide Squad.png (709x801, 862K)

should have cast Idris Elba as Idris Elba

any kid superheros

Will Will Smith still be Deadshot?

That should confirm the old continuity is still partially in place.

Bronze Tiger - martial arts master...Idris Elba

Attached: MJW.jpg (736x1323, 182K)

>Will Will Smith still be Deadshot?

Elba was initially approached to replace him as Deadshot before they turned his character into Bronze Tiger to leave the door open for Smith to come back as Deadshot. So, presumably yes.

I'm so bored of Idris Elba. Does Hollywood know that other black people exist?

well if you've avoided Yea Forums memes he's barely been in anything

MJW already played the role in the Arrowverse.

Attached: Bronze Tiger.jpg (480x480, 38K)

why is he so overlooked? he should be a-list

There were three films nominated for best picture from last year that focused on a black man, and Idris Elba did not even have a small part in any of them.

Because he chose to be in Dark Tower instead kek. Hopefully that was the final straw for his shitty career and Hollywood will move on to someone with charisma.

he can't act.

his acting skill peaks in black dynamite
there's no more juice in those lemons

And yet Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Lawrence continue to get role after role.

Will Smith won't be in it, they don't even want to acknowledge that the first movie exist, that's why it's called The Suicide Squad, it's not even a sequel.

based jamez gunn owning both sides

Attached: shitslinging-marvel-studio-james-gunn-youre-fired-hes-being-hired-45087020.png (500x713, 170K)

>del Toro Savage

That's actually not terrible.

He's a weak actor and was born too late to cash in on the 80's action meathead market were he would've been a star.

Same deal as Scott Adkins.

Attached: Scott Adkins.jpg (900x900, 77K)

AWWWW DOPE! Superheroes are f*ckin epic! Bro I can't wait for the new superhero movie bro did you hear my fave actor is gonna be faggotman #484782!!! Sick! Dude who could beat who with prep time no morals?!!! XD

They should get together and write their own buddy cop movie and just make sequel after sequel after sequel.

>Superheroes

Villains, they're super villains.

>Idris Elba
Don’t even have to look at the rest of the cast it’s going to be kino

He might be the one dude to be on The Wire and not get a bunch of handjob guest roles in shit. Undisputed 2 might as well be a super expensive pitch for them to be Powerman and Iron Fist. Shit his American accent is even better than throne fag's.

Oh ok that totally doesn't make it fucking gay

Idk why this made me laugh

>Benicio Del Toro is rumored for Vandal Savage.
I don't hate this