I just got Sneed cream

>HAHA GAY PPL
20 years later /frenchvoice
>CAUGHT REDHANDED
what did he mean by this

[Spoiler]MURPHY[/spoiler]

fas

I got some gummy bears

A spot-on impression of my black nephew.

I got some seed feed

can we finally admit that his stand up has aged like shit?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little sneedpost up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" sneed farmer guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a liberal cartoon. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneedfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FORMERLY FORMERLY FORMERLY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

NIGGER

Pic related

Attached: 1560586939766.png (458x668, 384K)

It's better now than ever due to fag shit being pushed in the mainstream.

How does Sneed cream taste?

Still the GOAT standup routine. RIP Eddie.

Attached: 1550186252270.gif (607x609, 821K)

And That's A Good Thing. Here's Why.

Why?

Have sex.

EDDIE, I want to talk to you, what have you done for me lately?

EDDIE, I want half

DELIRIOUS AND RAW ARE THE TWO BEST COMEDY TAPES EVER MADE!!!FACT!!!

>Have sex.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!!!FACT!!!

dilate

Gay