YOU TELL THEM IM COMING

YOU TELL THEM IM COMING

Attached: Steve Stronghold.jpg (882x662, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yh7Cdm2GgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME

Reminder that the Claytons were in the right.

Val Kilmer deserved an Oscar for this film

this
The whole movie was awesome, besides the scene where Wyatt was screaming "No! No! No!" and became invincible. Idk how that made it into the final cut.

>t. Ike Clanton

Attached: ike.png (401x180, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM

It made it in because that incident actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yh7Cdm2GgY

Pure kino.

>Wyatt was screaming "No! No! No!" and became invincible. Idk how that made it into the final cut.
Russell ghost-directed the film (to keep the production moving after it ran into some serious trouble.)

That river scene happened irl? I feel like that's some type of folklore or someone embellishing the story

>Skin that smoke wagon
What did he mean by this?

He wasn't even the best Doc in a Wyatt Earp movie.

back then, they talked very shakespearean.
it means to pack a wagon with salted (red)meats in order to dry them out and make jerky beef

AND SNEED'S COMIN WITH ME

ty. checked.

This, and skinning it means to remove the cover.

>Smokewagon

Gun

>Skin that

Unholster it

TELL THEM I'M FUCKING COMINGGGG!¡!!

Attached: thelimey.jpg (480x442, 33K)

>they went with the "Doc killing Ringo in a duel" story
Man I guess you can really pick and choose since almost all of the old west shit is murky as fuck and impossible to really know what happened, but the Doc/Ringo duel in particular just seems like total eye rolling bullshit

toddler tier western

Let's hear your top three then champ.

He deserved one for The Doors too

I don't really have a top 3 but
the good the bad and the ugly, for a few dollars more and unforgiven are pretty good.

Doc's character is cool I'll admit but this whole movie is a cheese fest

I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another.

Attached: l5nUo3G.jpg (2400x1350, 461K)

For people too lazy to wiki:

>Wyatt returned Curly Bill's gunfire with his own shotgun and shot Curly Bill in the chest, almost cutting him in half. Curly Bill fell into the water by the edge of the spring and lay dead.

>"Texas Jack" Vermillion tried to retrieve his rifle wedged in the scabbard under his fallen horse. The Cowboys fired a number of shots at the Earp party but the only casualty was Vermillion's horse, which was killed. Doc Holliday helped Vermillion gain cover. After killing Brocius, Earp fired his pistol and shot Johnny Barnes in the chest and Milt Hicks in the arm. Attempting to remount his horse, Wyatt had trouble getting up into the saddle and discovered his cartridge belt had slipped down around his legs. He was finally able to get on his horse and retreat. McMaster was grazed by a bullet that cut through the straps of his field glasses.

>Wyatt's long coat was punctured by bullets on both sides. Another bullet struck his boot heel and his saddle-horn was hit as well, burning the saddle hide and narrowly missing Wyatt. In his unpublished 1926 biography of Earp, John H. Flood wrote,

>The saddle-horn had been splintered, his coat hung in shreds, there were three holes through the legs of his trousers, five holes through the crown of his sombrero, and three through the brim

Probably exaggerated a bit but still, it's not crazy to see a guy getting lucky in a firefight, especially if he has a cooler head than the other guys. And if the guy shot a couple dudes down while narrowly dodging a few bullets himself that's the kind of story that gets you a reputation. Earp really did come across as a guy who just didn't give a fuck sometimes.

Attached: 90e.gif (678x422, 236K)

I'll fucking fight you irl.

Being a child is identifying with Wyatt or Doc.
Being an adult is realizing you’re more like Ike or Johnny.

Attached: CDF12E69-5DC0-484E-BE3D-43D28CF5AA54.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Kilmer's Doc Holliday is literally the chaddest character ever on film

>tfw when your first time seeing bush on screen was Marianna Hill in El Condor

Took me about ten years to find out what film it was from but still good for a fap til this day

Attached: 143696D7-8678-46D7-88AA-E929DFFDAC69.jpg (500x278, 25K)

Faggot

Is western the perfect genre?

Based and fisticuffs pilled

Based

Yes, followed closely by Chanbara, which might as well be the Japanese equivalent of Western films.

Attached: yojimbo.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

I can't get enough of them lately. Just watched this the other day and it was pretty good.

Attached: the mercenary.jpg (1998x1536, 829K)

Thx for lookin it up i was indeed too lazy. thats wild though

Ill bet your all of those holes were just because he got thrown off his horse and was running around in the trees. He probably got shot in a close call once during the encounter and the rest was embellished.

Attached: Wyatt.jpg (316x160, 6K)

>He wants revenge.
>For what?
>For being born.

>Unforgiven
pleb detected

>"Revenge"
>"For what?"
>"Being born..."

Attached: 1541915225957.png (569x423, 18K)

Wild shit can happen in life. I bet you are one of those faggots that pretend to be experts on "realism".

I made this post friday and got called reddit. Weird how the types of posters change depending on time of day.

Awesome film.

Attached: huckleberry.jpg (636x761, 125K)

I think its become kind of cliche, but it was badass at the time. It became the cliche. That's how iconic it is.

>spaghetti shit and an anti-western
You don’t actually like Westerns.

MFW he's the guy from Don't Breath and the Military guy from Avatar. Such and underrated actor who can emote like a MF

Attached: SJW01.jpg (1600x900, 393K)

Don't talk shit about spaghetti, you fucking nigger.

I'm picturing a neckbeard dressing like him and trying to recreate his character irl. "Oh, I'll be your huckleberry" one hand behind his back

Neckbeards are intimidated by western characters, they are too chad for them to even emulate.

Saywhen

Attached: tiny second letter of the alphabet.jpg (680x510, 74K)

Attached: 6115674087_33dea25657_b.jpg (683x1024, 132K)

>That feel when your huckleberry died of TB

Obnoxious postmodernist, nihilistic bullshit poisoning of an American genre. Of course done by Europeans. No substance beyond the “coolness” that attracts cinephiles and Tarantino fans in droves.

I'll be your huckleberry.

Attached: huckleberry.jpg (1280x1920, 324K)

i'd loved to be snapped by that

Attached: f759dbca98082becf8f8273928b0c1e0.jpg (625x402, 48K)

Sometimes people just get lucky, people win the lottery too. Also, bullet holes and tears from shrubbery look different.

Attached: 1500490453502.jpg (309x282, 52K)