Does she have a point?

does she have a point?

Attached: 648201df222132a09eb1d664672d8f1d.png (1288x683, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No82kn1EfPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If you're a rich black guy you HAVE to work with black shitters.
No.

as if black people actually care about other black people

Attached: 1560202842515.jpg (448x547, 99K)

who?

>she
I thought that was Jay Z

kek, i didnt know that was supposed to be her

Gibs me dat fo free

Yes. She has a point.

The usual rule in Hollywood from what I understand, is don’t finance your films yourself, and make sure most of the financing comes from other parties, if you do decide to provide some of the financing.

what is the reasoning behind that rule?

Rich blacks know that rich whites are a buffer zone between them and the gibs requests of poor blacks upon them.

So that other people lose money, not you.

>we need mo money fo dem programz sheeeeit

lmao

They both do, tho. Cunt is dumb and crazy.

I mean she does, these millionaires whining about inclusion should be putting their money where their mouth is

>Coin the phrase "I got mine" as a cultural mindset for African Americans.

>Then expect help from those who "got theirs".

Attached: 1553473942578.jpg (718x758, 51K)

And they said Westworld wasn't getting sexy actresses

She's right.

It'd be such a world if people stopped telling other people what to do, especially if they do jack-all themselves.

1. Think of the amount of shitty black people movies that would be made if reparations for slavery were paid.

2. Is Danny Glover pushing for reparations to fund another Letal Weapon movie? I’m okay with that if Mel is in it.

Films, particularly Indy Films, are notorious for “loosing” money.

There is also what is known as Hollywood Accounting, whereby any and all possible expenses are tagged onto a film, the costs gor making the film, and the costs for distributing and advertising that film, making the film to appear to have earned minimal to no profits.
If you are an insider in the film industry, with the right friends and associates, or if you have the correct type of support staff watching your financial back, think Anthony Pellicano, then you will likely earn your money back with dividends. If you don’t have the right type of backing or friends, then your money might just dissapear in a film that makes “no profit”.

Major studios, particularly back in the day but also to a certain extent now, need to provide content to Theater Chains, and therefore have to make films, nowadays, thestudios also need to supply content to Video Stores, Mass Retailers like Walmart and Best Buy, Video Streaming Sites, TV Stations and other broadcasters etc.
These stidios know all the accounting tricks, and in most cases are at the top of the food chain too a major extent, so they know hiw to track profits and cut skimming.
Most of these studios however, are also looking for outside investors to help finance films.
This is one of the reasons every studio in Hollywood was pitching some type of theatrical universe, whether it was the Dark Univverse, the DC Universe, the Godzilla/KingKong Universe, the Lego Universe, or whatever.
Most Studios will also package outside investment over multiple films, possibly in different genres, so that the investors will likely earn a return on their money invested. The studios then just likely try to make sure the investors only earn slightly more than promised, while skimming the rest.

Investing in individual films, means the money is tied up in that film, till the distribution is sold, making it a shitty investment.

>movies
I don't think there would be that many. There would be a lot more rap labels though.

>black people don't tip

Whoa, what a shock!

This

Albert Pyun used to make a bunch of direct to cable/video B-movies, that starred various rappers.
Some of the films were Kino, and it’s basically were Ice-T, and maybe Ice-Cube got their acting starts.
A bunch of the films used to wind up on HBO at 2:00 in the morning, as well as filler at Bolockbuster.
I don’t know where the financing came from, but I presume some of it could have come from sources such as depicted in the movie ‘Drive’.

I just bought this baby, CASH.

>Coin the phrase
I can't help it but whenever I hear that I always think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=No82kn1EfPk