Clif Bar NBA Playoff ad

For lack of a better word, is this the most Rêddít ad in existence?

youtu.be/KplE6n-l9Eg

Attached: clif-bar-ad_s.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rft6IZjOaOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like to have a CLIF bar every now and then. This makes me want to not buy any more. I probably still will though.

I actually like Clif bars, so I opened this prepared to tell you to go fuck yourself. But you're absolutely right. That was pure unfiltered Reddit.

quit trying to get me to watch your commercial, you fucking jew rat

Attached: 1535923719451.png (586x390, 287K)

holy shit is this gilette 2.0?

I just watched this ad and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

are you aware of the fact that clif bar's protein content is entirely onions isolate?

>21g sugar
Wow, so healthy. Also, all of my teeth just fell out.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 7.57.41 PM.png (1293x511, 197K)

who /kindbar/ here?

I don't like it.

Attached: 1501825301259.png (656x425, 489K)

aren't energy bars generally full of sugar?

Attached: IMG_2895.jpg (746x757, 56K)

For me? It’s Luna bars.

tbqh probably never gonna buy a clif bar again after viewing this

I eat them as a snack. I'm not under any illusion that they are healthy. Anything with more carbs than protein should be called a carb bar

Based Pete seeing through cheap ad attempts

faggots

>organic

fucking GMO scaremongering horseshit

If this is the most reddit ad in existence, what's the most imagefap ad in existence?

Enjoy your pesticides, retard

cliff bars are the best tasting energy bar though. so still going to eat them when i'm exercising

enjoy your bitchtits lmao

Are you unironically taking a pseudoscience meme as fact?

cliff bars taste and look like actual vomit
I just eat special k bars

brush your teeth retard

they're trying real hard to be old spice, it's kinda sad

youtube.com/watch?v=Rft6IZjOaOA

Clif Bars are way too fucking sweet and they basically made entirely of oats, rice, onions and sugar. Might as well just eat some granola that isn't overly sweet or a couple bananas. There is no need to eat a disgustingly sugary bar.

GMOs have no upsides aside from feeding billions of shitskins and making companies like monsanto rich.

I have found more Clif bar wrappers in the back country than I care to. Gary is a fag.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

they do at least have protein

People who litter outside of a city should be executed.

I make meal supplement bars at home. I put five pounds of spaghetti and meatballs into a meat grinder and that equals one bar.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 20190622.png (1080x1220, 171K)

What's so bad about it?. Sure, it's cringe but not any more than other commercials

Attached: 1561134684555.jpg (1440x1080, 856K)

Based J. Danny

Who cares though it's not animal protein and it's not even difficult to get enough protein either. There's literally no upside to bars as a product other than they are shelf stable, and portable.

I blame tim and eric for this style of ad

bingo

It's more like Clif wanted Wes Anderson but didn't want to shell out the cash.

im eating a clif bar now

All advertising like that is fucking pozzed by its very nature. Stop trying to equate your product with some kind of political or social statement.

Just make people their sugary granola bars and fuck off.

this ad is reddit but I'll still probably eat clif bars because I'm a lazy fuck and I don't feel like cooking after a workout

Quest protein bars have only 5 net carbs and they taste great. They have a birthday cake one thats really good

based and vote with your wallet pilled

Old spice is the reddit of commercials and has ruined advertising
>lul so random x
If you like this you unironically need to go back

Attached: 10317723_10.136ab.png (950x534, 770K)

What's so special about them?

Attached: 1512766409121.png (1600x1595, 1.46M)

If you doubt Clif bars are reddit, then just look at the ingredients.

weird, the ones I tried were completely unsweet and almost disgusting

Then you must eat a lot of sugary shit because their bars are 2.4oz and around 20 grams of sugar, which is a lot.