Come on, lads. Why aren’t you pumped up for this movie?

Come on, lads. Why aren’t you pumped up for this movie?

Attached: 37C08678-7298-48BF-B233-290889C60306.jpg (1242x1628, 659K)

Just watched the trailer. Could be neat

Doctor Sleep honors nothing except King's inexorable desire to ruin everything good he has ever done. I will never forgive him for Doctor Sleep.

>Why aren’t you pumped up for this movie?
Because The Shining is extremely overrated, particularly by millenial girls

Because that jockie fuck stole my wife and made me look like a chump. I have a BJJ class in ten but I'll do an AMA when I get back if thread is still up.

GO GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER!!!!

Because it looks like shit and is directed by someone that should stick to television.

I think it’s low key about pedophile rings. Wouldn’t put it past him since one of his books depicts a 10 yr old girl getting train run her by ten yr old boys.

Was the book that bad?

It's worse than I can describe. There is literally not a single redeeming quality about it.

>low key
>dude IT gangbang
>>>>>>>>b2r

Describe it.

No, it's not. Doctor Sleep is about adult Danny finding that his dad had an affair with a student and that grand niece also shines and that there are redneck top-hat wearing vampires who kill people that shine, and he ends up finding out that he was also Tony and that he was helping him and his mom through the episode at The Overlook Hotel, then he goes back to the overlook so his ghost dad can kill the redneck vampires and save the day so King's self-insert can stop looking like the abusive, alcoholic piece of shit that he was.

Attached: no charge.png (1920x1090, 1.71M)

I don’t understand that last line.

Ewan McGregor a shit

It turns out that "The Shining" is a force that can be extracted from people. The main antagonists are a bunch of "Shining vampires" who murder people with the Shining to extract it from them and extend their lives. Danny finds a young girl who is the most powerfulest Shining user ever and together they fight to take down the vampires.

Danny kills them by summoning the ghost of Jack

A lot of spoilers in this post. Should’ve learned my lesson from game of thrones.

Can't wait for him to do the same to The Stand.

I'm doing you a favor.

Attached: orders.png (1920x1090, 1.69M)

>>>>>>b2r

>>>>>>>b2r
Based and 2 redpilled to handle

I absolutely fucking hate ewan. Also the book was forgettable

It was pretty bad. Never felt like anyone was ever in actual danger, the vampire-creatures were really stupid looking in my minds eye, just pretty bland

You take that back, Ewan is perfect.

please riley, stop

>Vampires posing as boomers riding around the country in RVs killing people with the Shining

Attached: 1554870026068.png (567x600, 329K)

never read or saw the shining
so the shining is separate from why the hotel is haunted?

The Hotel strongly attracted ghosts and "Shiners" because of it's history, but yes the Shining itself is not directly connected to the hotel.