Why was their ship so filthy...

Why was their ship so filthy? Why didn't they just walk Travis to the operating table instead of dragging him by the legs? Why didn't they give him food and water for the 5 days he was abducted?

Attached: Aliens-fireinthesky.jpg (600x311, 49K)

I am Groot

Maybe they have different standards and values than talking apes.

that wirr be 300 dorrah, stupid gaijin

Attached: 7FnUgmF.jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

Is this movie on netflix or something? Why has there been so many threads on it the past few weeks?

At least tell us what B movie this is, dumb redditor

Because someone saw it and thought that the abduction scene was cool and made a thread. And since then it has become a meme.

I watched it recently and I liked it. It's not a great movie but it gives you a good feeling watching it and yes the abduction scene is great.

Checked

>ayyz are cancer suffering sperm-people
yikes

Attached: C9A75B72-7166-4921-B258-1A2C5B25255E.jpg (700x700, 82K)

Space niggers

You ever seen a piece of shit pickup hunters and fisherman use to go fuck around in the woods? This is the space version.

This. Why the fuck are you going to bother to keep the human vivisection part of the ship clean?

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

>Aliens have created organic ships that can travel on an intergalactic scale
>still conduct procedures in the most barbaric way imaginable

Trash

Maybe they don't care about aesthetics or maybe that is the aesthetics that they like.

There are no aliens in this movie he was kidnapped and drugged by the CIA

>This actually happened

yify up'd a 1080

The trash laying around and the dirty aspect of the interior of the alien craft was meant to emphasize that these aliens were jobbers. They flew around in their broken down, dirty ship and abducted people to experiment on them, as opposed to some super-clean "futuristic" look. I liked the asthetic.
It's not rocket science.

What was the point of this?

Attached: when you fall in the manlet pit.webm (1280x544, 2.86M)

That alien looks like an elderly Japanese man with the recessed chin/jaw look and no teeth.

I thought it was cool. It showed they didnt give a fuck about humans. They left them in the dirty holding area sorta like stray dogs left in dirty cages.

>TFW saw this in the theater with my parents at 5 years old
>Parents: this is fine

Attached: 1552632285251.png (1246x925, 1.04M)

I mean i think they evolved enough to space travel but their science research into alien races is still at medieval levels or if they're capitalist aliens, there's the cost to build the ship, travel and abduct a person and when they get in here they see billions of us, there's no point to give their subjects a little bit o dignity.

WHY DO THEY PUT THE POOPIES IN HIS MOUTH?

Why are you asking questions instead of just purging the xenos scum?

Attached: 3aNslt2.gif (223x199, 66K)

They were just having some bantz.

what if it's a generation ship and they've been going through space so long the aliens degenerated into cavemen, with the ship automated to run itself and provide for them.

Wrong kino there user. You are thinking of Kung Fu Pandorum

They were alien NEETs

This his memories are just vague memories of CIA mouth & assrape.

because it adds to the savage aliens narrative and makes the experience even more terrifying

Why did the aliens latex him to a table and cum in his eye?

Attached: 12E4D0DE-A119-4473-9753-9C6152B97A44.jpg (1284x856, 266K)

Why did the aliens cover everything but his mouth in a latex vacbed and stick shit in his mouth?

Is the ayylien way to assert dominance. That or "for the lulz".

because alimony

It was a fetish of theirs.

why is that high(alien) tech medical tool losing it's finish? they doesn't even into stainless steel?