Why aren't you watching nuJay and nuMike?

Why aren't you watching nuJay and nuMike?

Welcome To The Basement > Half in the Bag

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WJfr792XTBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they watch and review bad movies? That's only thing I watch from RLM

yes they do, all the time

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>these are the Chad Vader guys
Holy shit, that takes me back

Attached: 213 9.45.50 AM.jpg (3024x4032, 894K)

Welcome to the Basement is too good for Yea Forums.
Easily the best show on YouTube. It's sad it doesn't get the views it used to.
They review bad movies but the premise is that they don't know which film they'll watch, so unless it's infamously bad they don't know what to expect.

It is like alternate universe RLM

They review any movie, from Fellini to shit like Mac and Me or Armageddon. They aren't focused on bad movies like BOTW though.

I love the theme tune, but I like it even more during the special episodes. The Halloween one is great
youtu.be/WJfr792XTBE

Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

I love WTTB but its way too wholesome and not nearly cynical enough to catch on here.

they're based despite being npcs when it comes to politics

>mike vs matt
>jay vs craig

who would win?

>no black co host

D R O P P E D

I watch both basically as soon as their new videos are released. I have no life.

Craig beats Jay just by being normal sized

>nu
these dudes have been around like 8 years you retard.

I forgot this existed... Time for a catch up, anons. Used to enjoy watching them, even if they were a little high-falutin' with their kino tastes and knowledge in the 'seen it' section after each review.
Also Beer and Boardgames is cool af.

I love their chemistry, their set up, and how they segment their show.

But man, they really need to watch newer films. It gets tiring watching films only from the 60's and 70's. Its very rare they do anything post 90's.

I think its sort of their fault that the ratings got lower over time but personally I love them for it because its really just an effect of them refusing to cheapen the show, drop the premise or chase easy trends.

Yeah, except Mike and Jay are funny, and kinda know what they're talking about.
You can't just find some random youtubers and replace them, that's not how it works.

Hyperbole never helped anyone, and it sure as fuck isn't helping your garbage channel seem watchable.

It's obvious you've never watched the show.

The only ones on RLM that really know what they are talking about are the Canadians

looks like boomer tim dillon and adam friedland