Redpill me on this, burgers

Attached: betamerican.jpg (1856x1876, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/2019/05/19/keanu-reeves-anime-story-animate-otaku/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he only likes trannies (gay)

He still loves her...

He's canadian.

Women are not human. You sully your own hands by touching them.

He doesn't want to get metoo'd, pretty smart desu.

He is not touching dem thot's. I wonder why...

He doesn't want to get #metoo'd

good thing you never get to touch one then

This but unironically

Attached: 1561220072972.jpg (1024x1025, 163K)

Ho is this even possible. Did his agent advice him? How do you get metoo'ed simply holding a girl on a photo? It's not like grabbing her by the critch like Robin Thicke did

The jokes on you, I've been engaged twice and left both times. I was blind but now I see.

Unironically a genius. Nobody will call him out for being a hoverhand, but he can't get metoo'd, because there's no evidence of him touching them.

Advanced training to avoid "me too" situations

What do you mean how? It's not about the truth, if some girl claims he groped her and there's a picture of him with her hands on him he's fucked. It's CYA and he's smart to do it

Leave no evidence of any touching whatsoever

Attached: FreePizza.jpg (587x545, 70K)

*his hands on her

:(

He's so used to holding cigarettes in his hands that the horrific thought of burning someone accidentally remains even when he isn't smoking.

Either
a) doesn't like making physical contact with other women because of germaphobia/emotional trauma
b) covering his tracks in case of sexual harassment charges

hoverhand beta faggot

>He has also spoken of his English ancestry, mentioning watching comedy shows such as The Two Ronnies during his childhood, and how his mother imparted English manners that he has maintained into adulthood.

He's a supreme gentleman.

Attached: 1430916368388.gif (320x240, 588K)

I'm a firm believer of the fact that Keanu is just a fucking oldfag and is trolling the entire world.

comicbook.com/anime/2019/05/19/keanu-reeves-anime-story-animate-otaku/

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

Attached: nina happy.png (1366x768, 986K)

>a) doesn't like making physical contact with other women because of germaphobia/emotional trauma

Mostly this. I have mental trauma and can`t touch women even when i fuck them.

>I'm a firm believer of the fact that Keanu is just a fucking oldfag and is trolling the entire world.
We all wish to be Andy Kaufman to user.

yes, I just watched a video where some woman came up to an actor in a bar and he touched her and now shes suing him for millions

How about you shut the fuck up and agree with me

based, he is /ourguy/

Attached: keanu-reeves-transgender-tryst.jpg (512x1024, 75K)

Attached: 64FE3BBC-426E-4178-931F-D158E353C061.jpg (2048x1552, 447K)

Unironically based and redpilled.

Need to be extra careful. He is smart in that he also always shows his hands in the pic. They can't claim it was on the but or something.

anything you do = bad
anything a celebrity does = good

Attached: Keanu Christ.jpg (500x668, 64K)

not exactly that, but these photos make everyone believe he just doesn't touch random women, so nobody will believe the accusers if he gets metoo'd (nobody should believe baseless accusations, but that's another thing)