Attached: Q5KFviC.jpg (275x183, 9K)

niggers have dogs that bark at everything
humans have dogs that bark at niggers

>dog hears cowbell in the movie
>MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

>hear or see dog in a movie
>Still get upset even though it's been 6 months now
Does it ever stop hurting, Yea Forums?

My alsatian is trained to bark at the door, he's soft as- but I'm not getting burgled as they don't know that

>pitbull hears a doorbell in a movie
>*eats infant*

buy another fucking dog

all I want to do is
BARK BARK BARK BARK
and a
WOOF
and maim your baby

Attached: dale.jpg (350x414, 25K)

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

Attached: 1558470820010.jpg (640x654, 39K)

>dog is thirsty

*schlop schlop*

>pet food commercial uses doorbell sound effect
Those bastards know damn well what they’re doing.

No.

I am sitting here next tot he replacement dog my Girlfriend got me/us as a surprise to me, and it's just not the same. I was not ready to move on, and she only did it because she has always had a dog in her life. I will never forget my first dog, and while I obviously take care of this one, because it's not his fault to be in this situation, I would give anything for one more day with my old dog.

>dog in movie hears my real doorbell
>breaks character and starts barking
How do I deal with this?

No. When my grandfather was dying of cancer a few years ago. he would talk about his dogs from all the years past and his current dogs. the love for a good dog never dies. there will be moments where you will be reminded of them decades later and will still have that twinge of sadness.

Peter...

Modern pet dogs are retarded, they instinctively bark at anything in their perimeter because they're all walking alarm bells bred to alert their owners to intruders. But generations of mutt breeding and being used as nothing more than a soft furry best friend plaything has made them dumber than dog/wolf breeds in the wild.

Wolves won't bark at you, they hunker down and watch you like a cat and try remain unseen. Police and military dogs are trained to remain quiet too and just attack without warning

>dog in movie looks directly at the camera
I am so fucking sick of these amateurs they're hiring. How fucking hard is it to hire a professional? Unbelievable. If it happens I leave the theatre and demand my money back and you guys should too.

>Wolves won't bark at you, they hunker down and watch you like a cat and try remain unseen. Police and military dogs are trained to remain quiet too and just attack without warning

Why the fuck would you want your pet to do that?

It doesn’t stop but it does fade a lot. You need another dog for that though

From the depths of sleep sometimes I wake to my current dog barking and yell the name of my old dog.

The pain will never go away, but you can give what love you have left to another one, if and when you're ready.

It's normal to be sad about a dog dying but you guys don't seem to be handling it very well, honestly.

Totally wrong, British forces dogs are taught to bark- and although I'm not in the police, I've seen them go absolutely ballistic on the lead

>dog hears a eagle screech in the movie
>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

American dogs are taught to chase down and bite niggers as soon as they're let out of the cop car

my grandfather had dementia as he was dying and would get really happy because thought that their then-current dog was his childhood dog

Kek

Americans really are a sub 90 IQ people.

And thank god for that
Poor and obsessed

But I don't want my dog to attack someone. That's my job. If he hear someone approach the front door (only at night) he will bark and wake me up.

Sadly this

>Wolves won't bark at you, they hunker down and watch you like a cat and try remain unseen.
nope that is the feline style
wolves just chase its preys for days until the weak one fail follow with the rest

b&r

Attached: 🥂.webm (1070x908, 824K)

You sound like your country hasn't landed on the Moon and come back.

>Democrats did something a long time before I was alive
>act like you had any personal responsibility for it

Get a child you pathetic fuck. Jesus you people who talk about dogs as if they're human.

Attached: imogen poots and dog.webm (1920x1040, 2.99M)

Most animals wants to avoid conflict if possible because it is at best costly, so wolves do indeed growl and try to scare you away, if they are not planning on eating you. Most dogs just bark because they are excited though and modern owners are cancer.

Fuck off you contrarian retard

What's your country done, user? And how is it right now?

Attached: ebin.png (383x390, 10K)

i thought American dogs go "bow wow"

Thank god everyday if you dont have one of these cunthole creatures in borking distance of your room, I'm literally about to go Defcon 4 on my neighbour the fucking asshole.

USA. Not great

>GoT
>dragon comes on screen
SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH SCREEEEEEEECH

Attached: 1557512261522.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)