Ash vs Evil Dead

Why nobody ever talks about this television masterpiece? just 3 perfect seasons of pure gory fun

Attached: 81YYslKbGEL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssAZDf-iPyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's bad and generic.

Yea Forums is mostly teenagers now

You're bad and generic.

we did. where were you?

Is season 3 any good? I thought the pilot and the S1 finale were kino but everything in between was just sorta meh besides some scenes.

we have IQ's above 90

My favorite season actually, I think it's the most consistent

IMO Season 1 and 2 were both fantastic all the way through. Season 3 kinda dips in the middle but the beginning and end are great.

It's a fucking miracle this show even exists. When they first announced it I was all like "Great, yet another iconic IP getting raped by wokefags and their identity politics.", but I'm very happy to say I was proven wrong. Ash wasn't watered down even slightly, the dialogue is sharp and funny, the music awesome, the new characters earn their stripes and I was really pleased to see the old gang together again. Lucy and baby Raimi are a highlight as always. The CGI is arguably shit at parts, but the practical effects that are there are top notch. I didn't even mind the season 3 cliffhanger. Leaving some shit unanswered is unironically a good thing and it's so sad Hollywood folk have forgotten about that. Man, I need to rewatch this.

It ended perfectly with the tone of the series and movies. Don't know how they would have continued with a 4th season

I thought the same thing, it could not have been more faithful to the Raimi movies. CGI was used very sparingly, and most of the gore is just awesome practical FX. Fucking loved it.

>kelly will never take a massive, smelly dump on your face
Why live?

Attached: EDS2_201_030116_7684_a-1070x713.jpg (1070x713, 138K)

Have sex

because they spent too much time on the sidekicks, i skipped ahead anytime they showed up screen unless ash was there

not as good as season 1 but better than 2

I tried watching it but I think it all just felt a bit too much like they were trying too hard. I know that's a retarded criticism and whatever, but something about it was just off for me.

Can somebody link commentary tracks from season 3 bluray, or the torrent where they present?
Cant find any for some reason.

Attached: 15413270.webm (640x360, 889K)

LET ME WIN

I disliked how they retconned her halfway through the show

Attached: Ruby.jpg (683x1024, 114K)

Literally this

She's really cute, too bad they ruined her with that dyke haircut

how tall is lucy?

Kinda this.
They should have made them just recurring characters by season 3, because when they not forced together by extreme situation it really feels off. The whole staying in Elk Groove thing was dumb.
Not to mention, they never should be separated from Ash as much as they was in beginning of season 3.

It's okay. Great ending and the high school episodes are kino. Kind of lulls in the middle.
It was talked about despite cringe and soi posters trying to kill it. Got a little formulaic when you realized Pablo and Kelly had plot armor and whatever side character was tagging along with them was in for a gory death but was a fun watch.

I thought it was dogshit. Doesn't follow the movies' tone and Raimi's spirit at all. It's really a generic TV show made by a generic showrunner. Replaces the Raimi humor that was heavily rooted in old cartoon and slapstick with typical millennial whedon quipping. The sidekicks are abysmal, and Ash is really old Campbell doing the same cash-in shtick he's been doing for the rest of his post Evil Dead career, it's more his Burn Notice character than Ash. Way too much fan service and cheap gore moments, dude remember the chainsaw, but almost no original idea, when the whole appeal of ED was how fresh and constantly creative it was, with Raimi coming up with cool new horror meet comedy concepts in every scene.

Dana is super short.

Attached: 82.jpg (2000x3000, 3.79M)

k

>it's bad because I'm a jaded asshole

You're a retard, it follows Raimi's humor and tone to the T

youtube.com/watch?v=ssAZDf-iPyM

This scene is what made me drop the show and a strong example of why it sucks. Raimi wouldn't have made something so crude, it's an imitation from someone who doest get it at all. It's just cheap toilet humor. Also completely bland in terms of camera work and editing beats.

I'm a few episodes into the first season and it's good shit so far

This jew looks like Abella Danger

you laugh at ash because he's dumb not because he's witty retard and the show continues that
>I didn't like the godfather too long and boring and not enough boobies
and the chainsaw is one of the best things about evil dead pleb

Attached: evildeadchainsaw.jpg (400x352, 44K)

only somewhat ass not big enough tbhwyf

that's a good thing

Disliked deadites turning into a horde of ineffective zombies by the end but still a fun ride. Glad it ended when it did. Peaked with the first episode desu.

Attached: ash-finale.jpg (1800x1200, 794K)

the ending was actually one of the better episodes

Fair. Sister episode was good imo and any ash solo cabin stuff of course.

Did anyone else notice the robot chick in the final scene was hot af

This
Not nearly enough SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS

>perfect
Don't kid anybody. The first two seasons are worth it but final season was kinda hard to watch, it was so bad