Is there an in-universe explanation for all the weird looking Simpsonoid characters in the early episodes?

Is there an in-universe explanation for all the weird looking Simpsonoid characters in the early episodes?

Attached: creepy.png (206x261, 77K)

the radiation

yeah probably

Attached: three eyed fish.gif (358x350, 11K)

weren't there originally monsters/demons in the simpsonsverse? Marge was originally was hiding bunny ears under her hair which is the most obvious example

Post more of those weird looking Simpsonoid characters

nope, it's just the same as with a lot of animated shows of the era. It takes a few episodes (or even a season) to refine the artstyle.

LOOK MR SNEEDERS A NIGGER

Attached: 1533243678458.jpg (306x532, 27K)

That was a reference to Matt's comic, Life in Hell

The animators back then were shit, everyone looked like odd aliens. Say what you want about zombie simpsons, at least the animation is clean and crisp-looking.

Attached: 1530106083319.png (271x237, 96K)

fixed

Attached: 1561240273677.png (206x261, 101K)

Is that Sneed?

formerly sneedoid

>at least the animation is clean and crisp-looking
no shit you fucking retard it's literally flash animation

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

i imagine the early animators had a great time. seasons 1-3 have so many great stills

Attached: 53eth.png (121x170, 45K)

formerly weird looking

Attached: 1109309.jpg (640x480, 66K)

this is now a simpsons screencap thread. post 'em faggots

Attached: asd03deadg4e.png (1591x855, 1.65M)

i imagine the early sneedmators had a great time. seasons 11 ep 5 have so many great stills

SOUL

>spending any effort in a thread that will inevitable be 404
Retart

Sneeeeeeeeeeed

Sneedfags are the first go on the day of the rope.

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Sneed feed and seed

SNEED

Attached: 623160.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Sneeeeeeeeeed

Attached: barn.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Sneedfags are the first go on the day of the feed and seed

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

you just did spend effort, so...

POST YOUR FUCKING SCREENCAP YOU FUCKING DITSOON RETARD ASSHOLEMOTHERFUCKERCOCKSUCKER

Attached: neddy glasses.gif (480x360, 3.61M)

Sneed is the answer

gif version

Attached: barn.gif (480x360, 2.72M)

Sneeeeeeeeed

POST YOUR FUCKING SNEED YOU FUCKING AND SUCKING ASSHOLEMOTHERFUCKERCOCKSUCKER

Sneed?

sneed version

Sneeds feed and seed

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Damn now this is what I call a good time.

Damn now this is what I call a good sneed.

Because sneed

Attached: mong.png (98x97, 28K)

SNEED
N
E
E
D
SNEED

Attached: 1547765175846.jpg (640x480, 34K)

sneed

>Say what you want about zombie simpsons, at least the animation is clean and crisp-looking.
And boring and soulless.

That's because today's animation is cgi and not actual animation.

You can also mark the downgrade in quality when South Park switched to computers and wrote episodes the same fucking week they aired

That's because today's soil's pH is too high

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Formely not gone

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

just go to Yea Forums you retard

sneed

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Sneed's feed and seed

SNEEDD

Attached: 1548123264692.png (308x296, 6K)

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

legit hate sneed lads

sneed probably

formely legit love sneed lads

Serious question here. What exactly is your objective when you make these types of threads? Do you really think it won't devolve into mindless sn**d spam? Shame on you for contributing to the problem instead of trying to fix it. I hope you and your ilk fuck off and stop ruining all discussion of the greatest show ever made.

>try to go to Yea Forums just like sneeders wanted
>they also post the sneed shit because they're fucking bandwagoning retards who don't understand why sneedposting began
lol

Sneedposting was more to dab on the grave of The Simpsons. Anything Simpsons related deserves to be purged from the internet.

pretty funny since Sneed triggered the fuck out of them in the beginning, like everything that bothers them they even blamed /pol/ for awhile

Attached: 1560723416269.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Not true, fuck off to Yea Forums for real
SNEED

Chucks keep moving, this is a sneed board

I hope you had as much fun watching as the Koreans did animating it.

I hope you had as much fun sneeding as the Chucks did feeding it.

ROBOTS BE RIGHT BACK

SNEED BE RIGHT BACK

BASED

Attached: sfgnd.png (1436x932, 1.52M)

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

>gone

Formerly here

That's what happens when they feed on plants that were seeded with a soil pH above 7 to 8, they mutate.

>Is there an in-universe explanation
The Simpsons takes place in a fluid and evolving continuity because it's not some spergtastic SF worldbuilding exercise, so it doesn't need "in-universe explanations" for things like this.

S

Simpsons good

N

Attached: 1561210024728.png (640x480, 254K)