Redpilled capeshit

Redpilled capeshit

Attached: images (6).jpg (220x307, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpATBBRajP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

I don't care about the 3ds graphics, this movie was fucking cool. The soundtrack was crazy, so was Martin Sheen's henchwoman.

WHERE YOU'RE GOIN EVERY DAY IS HALLOWEEN

Outside of the god-tier soundtrack, I'll have to disagree. But the upcoming one will be capekino of the ages, mark my word.

Attached: 4429679-spawn+marvel+and+dc+fuck+yeah+bitches.png (862x607, 1.23M)

The Leguizamo clown was great comic relief.

I love how this one page still triggers Yea Forumsmblr like 25 years since it was drawn

what is the context of this panel?

Absolutely. Based Todd "The God" McFarlane.

Attached: CJ9I5-qUEAEi7TA.jpg (388x379, 25K)

spawn is still great

Fuck if I remember anymore. He was in Hell and those were some of the people he encountered in it.
If I recall correctly, he also had a demonic vision of Superman.

Based Todd doing the subvert expectations gimmick before it was a thing.

Attached: 125365474373.jpg (479x750, 71K)

Spawn is having a vision of all the capeshit heroes who were basically ripped out from beneath the people who created them, these days it's a perfectly justified fear given what Marlel and DC do to legacy characters

man this is cringey as fuck

Attached: Dredd33.webm (1280x536, 2.05M)

>mfw at least Yea Forums doesn't jump my ass when I say I like spawn
Take notes Yea Forumsmblr.

It was novel, then it quickly became cringry, remained cringey, and now it's back to being based.
Such is the state of affairs with a lot of things today.

So will Spawn be a white male?

Oh hello Yea Forumsmblr, I am sure Jack Kirby would be fine with Cap being made a Nazi simply because he dared to be a white man. I'm sure all those other creators would be perfectly fine with their characters being made gay, black, female, tranny, communist, or all of the above.

Based and enlightened.

stop fucking projecting retard i have no idea what the fuck any of what you just typed means. i don't read fucking comic books.

Coulda fooled me, Darren Aronofsky

unironically still the best marvel, followed by the DD movie and raimis spidermans

Except that wasn't an issue Todd wrote

>he thinks spawn is marvel
I'll let you off the hook this time kid. Spawn was created by someone who was doing slave labor for DC and Marvel and finally decided to create his own brand.

What about the Thomas Jane Punisher film? And the first Blade movie?

>Marvel

fucking retard

All forgotten kino. Definitely check out Dirty Laundry if you're a fan of Thomas Jane's Punisher.

oh i thought it were marvel, nevermind then.. that explains why it's so good then, since it's not marvel, heh :)

Kek. Based.

The TJ Punisher is the alternate timeline where Castor Troy kept Sean Archer’s face and rebuilt his syndicate in Miami and I will never believe a word otherwise

That adds a whole new level to Frank's skull motif

the fact that this issue immediately follows the Neil Gaiman issue introducing Angela is serious hypercrisis shit.

Hey there, Crispy.

Attached: spawn-1997-movie-review-violator-clown-john-leguizamo.jpg (600x325, 37K)

What the fuck does he have to with comics?

I'm not the Vindicator or the Victimizer or the Vaporizer or the Vibrator! I'm...The Violator!

Attached: 268202.1.jpg (900x600, 86K)

I like the Thomas Jane version of The Punisher, but it's not a good movie.

Nothing, just baiting for a (You).

Not marvel and that would go to blade

>roastie survives
>redpilled

>rookie
>a roastie

Childhood is thinking Spawn was nothing but 90s edgelord shit, wretched excess cranked up to 11.

Adulthood is realizing that Spawn was the Turn-A Gundam of the American comic book pantheon, and in the best of all possible ways.

Excuse me, just kino passing through.

Attached: MV5BYTViMzhmMjItMDcwOS00NzYzLWE3MjMtY2M2MWZhMzM1N2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1001x1431, 441K)

You could probably end worldwide depence on fossil fuels at this point by hooking up Jack Kirby's coffin to a generator, desu.

the punisher movie from like a decade or so ago was so fun. the russian scene is practically classic. john travolta's character is great. the retarded guys who live at his apt carry decently, that torture scene was good. the final massacre scene was pumping. best death in that was definitely travolta's son yelling, then exploding.

If she breathes

I say Todd go all out with this new one and hire Slipknot or Marilyn Manson for the soundtrack. Bring back the edgy aesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpATBBRajP8

Virgins cannot be roasties by definition.

I hope it's a mashup album like last time. Honestly the soundtrack and leguizamo clown were and still are absolute 10/10 kino.

Get Trent Reznor for the score/soundtrack.

agreed. so much effort and personality. you might forget the plot or the angel-teacher guy, but no one forgets the clown

(Imitates Jimmy Stewart )
" UH.. UH.. EVERYTIME SOMEBODY FARTS, A DEMON GETS IT'S WINGS!"

He would probably be down to do it. If I were Todd, I'd approach him definitely.

Why was it "redpilled"?

Because the black guy was a demon.

cia acted illegally, non-whites were massacred, and the negro abandoned his kid and went to hell