Get girlfriend to watch pic related with me

>get girlfriend to watch pic related with me
>she hates it and thinks it's weird
why are women like this?

Attached: MV5BMWIxMzQxZjAtMGFkNC00NzYwLWFiMGEtNzZhZjE5MmFiMmMyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1 (182x268, 12K)

>get girlfriend
First mistake.

James Earl Jones literally turns into a snake person. It's weird as af.

does your girlfriend spray period blood all over everything

Because she read the books, and asks why the movie is called Conan when it barley has anything to do with the books.

Then date a man.

Well he's leader of a snake cult so why wouldn't he?

Crom laughs at your gf. Laughs from his mountain.

it's not Harry Potter and old movies are yucky

Attached: zbjr5anjp7k01.png (718x846, 541K)

>weird as af.

its weird as as fuck

no, but you're dumb as af

my waifu loves conan the barbarian and makes me watch it more than i even want to. ps : the commentary with drunk arnold and john milius is EXCELLENT

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Somehow I can't help but feel that the image dosen't tell the full story, I can't even help but feel that it's fake.

So If I'm reading this right 792 women voted for a few dollars more as their best movie while 837 men voted Order of the phoenix as their number one?

Yeah, I didn't ask you so next time just keep your opinion to yourself, thanks. "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" didn't your mother ever teach you that?

>Yeah, I didn't ask you so next time just keep your opinion to yourself, thanks. "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" didn't your mother ever teach you that?

your opinion is retarded and so is your understanding of as af

Attached: emmarobertsunderstand.gif (268x368, 1.97M)

I've only met one female ever who liked Conan, everyone else dislikes it/has no opinion.

>So If I'm reading this right
well you aren't
It's a ranking, not a voting number
that chart represents the movies which have the higher disparity between men and women. Meaning the harry potter fanbase is proportionally huge with women compared to other movies. The movies on the men side are movies women just don't care about.

Apparently your ears are full of wax because you didn't hear me but this time read my lips: I didn't ask you so keep it to yourself.

It's trash compared to the book, great soundtrack tho

>Apparently your ears are full of wax because you didn't hear me but this time read my lips: I didn't ask you so keep it to yourself.

Attached: tumblr_n31rb3spAS1tw1vhco1_500.gif (500x280, 913K)

>tomboy girlfriend
>she loves conan and other schwarzenegger movies
Alright

>she likes Terminator and that's it
Better than nothing I suppose